Are you pushy and impatient?

queenfluff

Re: unaspected Sun, to Act

Hi Tim. I thought I did anonymize it to the best of my ability. That's why when I put her name, I put an abbreviated "E" instead of her full first name. And secondly, I felt I had to put all the other information up there so that the chart would come out more accurate. I don't know how else to anonymize it. But thank you for your take on the matter! :smile:

You can put in any name you want when you run the astro natal chart. I use my user name on here. Even further more, if you have Windows, you can edit the pic file in Paint and use the eraser feature to erase the name, date of birth and place of birth if you want - and still have the rest of the correctly generated chart in place but remain completley annoymous!

BalancingAct7

Re: unaspected Sun, to Act

You can put in any name you want when you run the astro natal chart. I use my user name on here. Even further more, if you have Windows, you can edit the pic file in Paint and use the eraser feature to erase the name, date of birth and place of birth if you want - and still have the rest of the correctly generated chart in place but remain completley annoymous!

Oh ok, thanks for the tip! :wink: