spouse family

creativei

Hi nehaa .

you are meena lagna meena rasi . you pretty spritual generous , good natured , god fearing , your eyes are pretty good and attractive . you are self made person , independent . will have charitable mind . take cares of your ears since chances of ear problems arise in future . dont use earphones much and dont listen music in high sound .

As said earlier 8th house is spouse family , 3rd is father in , 10th is mother in law .

first of all chances of living with in laws are low since 12th lord saturn aspects both 3rd lord and 10th lord . if by chance it happens to live then you will have cold relationship with them , though you may gains from them .

saturn in 8th is not welcome , it gives restrained bitter relationship with in laws , to some extent humiliation too .

8th lord in 2nd is good for getting monetary benefits from in laws but not for good terms with them , since 8th lord is with 6th lord .

your mother in law is more problematic than your father in law , since jupiter aspects 3rd lord father in will be good with you . but saturn aspecting mother in law will cause you many troubles , its very good if she is not alive , if she present then it will cause headache to you .

6th lord in 2nd will make you stay away from birth place . saturn aspect 2nd gives nuclear family . i.e you your spouse and kids .

since moon rahu aspecting 7th house you cant make up your mind when choosing marriage proposal . though you might also have love issues , it wont succeed . or you have unconventional love . but marriage happens after crossing many hurdles .

relationship with your father is not that much good but you will good terms with your mother . infact you very attach with your mother . you also have spiritual bent of mind , in later part of your years indeed you engage in devotional service . you may also work in spiritual organizations . or you some medical related field . ...

marriage happens 2023 though late but excellent one , you life entirely changes after that many unexpected good things yet to come......

creativei

neha please dont take it negative entirely . venus though benefic planet by owning 8th house he is malefic for meena lagna . but problem is not venus its saturn . as i said saturn in 8th is not good . its good only in terms of longetivity but that saturn will give you raja yoga since he is 12th lord in 8th , they say in the event of someones death or loss person life completely changes . venus is ready to do good to you but that saturn is stopping that .

but in sun dasa it will be fine . you marry and move away to forgein . though you have small health issues and conflicts that wont affect much .

please take care your eye well since 6th lord in 2nd it gives eye related prob , you also wear glasses . also chances of undergoing eye surgery too , so take care your eyes . mom health will suffer in sun dasa , to say fact you may lose your mom too since sun in 4th lord constellation and that sun and mercury aspected by 12th lord mom may disppear from your life .

throughout this suriya dasa you get 4th and 7th house matters ..

venus didnt gave you marriage because venus is in aswini nak , ketu , thats why . but sun dasa is destined to give marriage ....

creativei

Thank You very much, I think my Sun in the Nakshatra of venus(3rd and 8th lords), it is not in Mercury nakshatra
your prediction for my eyes is totally right.

my question is I lose my mom in Sun dasha? Sun is my 6th lord and I will get married during Sun dasha, I think I have many problems with my spouse also.
unfortunately

generally dasas should give the fruits of its constellation first .

6th lord with 4th lord mercury aspected by 12th lord saturn from 8th . what you think will happen other than loss . even to clearly after your mom loss you leave your birth place will have good life there . essence is after ones loss you get elevated in life since its 4th 6th lord 8th lord combination its takes away mom and gives rest .....

creativei

Hi neha

more or less things are going what i said . she is scorpio asc kanya rasi

currently running mercury dasa who is 8th lord for her . also that mercury is in 7th lord constellation .

as per rasi 8th lord in 12th this also indicates low life span . ketu in 8th .

one thing is sure she has 8th lord and 6th lord in same house this indicates low life span . even though jupiter aspects lagna . her 8th lord is weak .

intuition goes long way in this , if you ask me i say no possibility of long life , may be she can live extra 5 or 8 yrs but this mercury dasa itself she has problem . so take care of her health ...

ask some other here for second opinion . but what is said is true , im strong in that .. i trust my intuition ..