Baby

Hope2008

Hi all

I am new to this site and I am not even sure if I am posting in the right section. (sorry if I am not)

I would lilke to ask some of the experts here about my conception/pregnancy luck. I have read that this month (I am an Aries and my husband a Scorpio) is a very good month for trying for a baby.

My history is I have a daughter already but over the last 6 months, I have had 2 miscarriages. And I am about to hit rock bottom with this baby thing. 6 other women I know (from a board) who had miscarriage same time as me are ALL pregnant again. I think I am at melting point!

Sorry for the rant.....

I will give me details and PLEASE if anyone can see any 'light' at the end of my tunnel, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

BORN: 4th April 1976
LOCATION; GMT + 8
TIME: 7:38am

I dont know if this is too much/little details.
Hopefully someone can give me some hope.

Thanks!

Hope

Hope2008

Hi Sheila

Thank you for your response.

I was born in Singapore and currently living in Europe.

(I am an Aries and I follow a horoscope website. The lady said from this month on, it would be good to try to conceive. I feel a little more hopeful!)

Please let me know if you can see anything.

Thanking you in advance.

Hope

Hope2008

Hi all

First of all, I have to apologise for making this thread sound like a miscarriage board. And I wnat to thank sheila, coffee and ebenia for replying to me.

Sheila - my daughter just turned 2. She was born 18th February 2006 at 550pm.

Coffee - Yes it is traumatising to go through 2 miscarriages in such a short span of time. To make it worse, both my sister in laws each had their 2nd baby around the time of my 2nd miscarriage. (one had hers a month before and the other had hers a month after my miscarriage)

We have been trying to conceive since I had my D&C in Nov. 3 months on, nothing. (even everything was timed to perfection. :( )

Ebenia - We live in Republic of Ireland, in a county called Tipperary.

So here are my details:

Birth date: 4th April 1976
Born: Singapore (it is a city country)
Time: 7:38am

Daughter: 18th Feb 2006
Born: Ireland (County Galway)
Time: 550pm

I feel ready this month (and horoscope says so too) BUT I am on antibiotics!!! Was sick Jan and Feb too!!! But Doc says antibiotics would just about be gone from my system by my fertile time. So fingers crossed!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Hope

Hope2008

Hi all

Just another question.

I went to the Lunar fertility calculator on this site (by Dr Jonas)
It says I will be fertile on 11th March. That would be true if I have a 28 day cycle but I ALWAYS have a 35 day cycle. So I am 100% positive I will ovulate on 18th March.

How can a person be fertile twice in a month?

Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am confused. :confused:

PS: And also the Risk factor. For March, there is a risk factor of 1. Can anyone tell me if that is high or low?

Thanks!

Hope

Hope2008

Actually it does not really matter...I am going to try 11th Mar AND 18th Mar to cover all bases!

Does anyone have any idea yet as to whether we will have another baby? (I actually remembered someone who read my palm YEARS ago saying it will be A WHILE before I have a second baby)

I am hoping to God that it is not true!!!

Any advice?

Hope

jasminnex

My advice is to stop. Enjoy your child and if you really must have a second child go to an astrolog and seek a second opinion. But I strongly advice you not to have the second child. Try to find out your real motivation why you want this child and realize that is not the same passion that motivated you in the first case, it is more your ambition.

jasminnex

Don't get me wrong, you can have an other baby. But first you have to find a moment when to get birth to that baby. The second baby is 7th house:
- Uranus in seventh house in scorpio: these is why you had the miscarriages but that dosen't mean you can't have an other baby
- ruler of the 7th is Pluto opposed to your Sun (ruler of the 5th) in 12th, to Mercury (in some books is ruler of the second child because virgo is the second sign in the 5th house) and square Mars.
Find a moment to give birth to a healthy baby and a baby that will love her sister. These are the problems you should discuss with somebody. :)

Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.