I can write good stories?

LyP

or I am a failure and my imagination tends to be ridiculous?
is just a hobby
I want to publish what I imagine but I lack courage
and I do not have much imagination naturally, I have to force my mind.
anyway, I like

Last edited:

billsim92

Looking at your chart, I think that there are some serious factors here that indicate a good writer.

First, your chart ruler Jupiter is in the 3rd house, which is traditionally associated with communication and writing, it is in an air sign and it forms an aspect with the planet that "governs" writers, Mercury.

And also, Mercury is in the 12th house, which means that your stories never lack fantasy, imagination and they probably have some spiritual background too due to the fact that it is both in a water sign and a water house.

LyP

Looking at your chart, I think that there are some serious factors here that indicate a good writer.

First, your chart ruler Jupiter is in the 3rd house, which is traditionally associated with communication and writing, it is in an air sign and it forms an aspect with the planet that "governs" writers, Mercury.

And also, Mercury is in the 12th house, which means that your stories never lack fantasy, imagination and they probably have some spiritual background too due to the fact that it is both in a water sign and a water house.

thank you !! ,sorry for the late reply.
I just do not know what to say to you, I was a bit sad and thought I would lighten write all these things I feel;
I think I can not tell stories

but thank you for the reply, really,

Osamenor

Staff member
Writing stories isn't an innate ability, it's a skill that has to be developed. To some people, it comes easily, and to others, it comes with work. Even for those who have an easy time writing, though, it takes some work before they can write something publishable. No one is born knowing how to write their name, let alone a story. Those are things to be learned. You might have innate abilities that can be developed into the ability to write, and if so, the next thing to do is develop them.

Other posters noticed that you have great birth chart placements for a writer. So you have that innate ability to be developed. And you have the motivation, too, if you've been working at getting your stories out, "forcing your mind," as you put it.

I notice something in your birth chart that the others didn't mention, and that must be at play in this issue: you have Saturn in Aries in the fifth house, forming a trine with Mars and Venus, which are conjunct in Sagittarius in the first house.

Saturn is the taskmaster of the birth chart. Wherever he falls, he indicates an area where you have great potential to excel--but the reason why you have great potential to excel in that area is that Saturn forces you to work at it. That can result, paradoxically, in that area of your life getting off to a slower start, as your Saturn energy makes you go back again and again and get every last little detail right.

With Saturn in the fifth house, you have him governing your pleasure area: hobbies, things you take joy in doing. Aries is the sign of pure will wanting nothing more than to express itself, and being a fire sign, it tends to spell creativity. With Aries in the fifth house, your greatest joy is likely to be something creative that puts yourself forward in some way. Writing stories certainly fits the bill. But taskmaster Saturn in there won't let you be satisfied with anything but the best from yourself.

When planets are trine, whatever one of them does fulfills the purpose of the other, and their energies team up to accomplish everything they do. You have that fifth house Aries Saturn in trine to Mars, which spells passion, and Venus, which spells desire to create beauty and harmony. Creative writing does indeed create something beautiful, as all art forms do, and requires a good dose of passion to carry off. And your Mars and Venus are in Sagittarius, the sign of the gypsy or scholar. Sagittarius's main motive is to experience and explore and learn and put together. That right there is a perfect description of the creative process. And since you have those creative process energies in your first house, they shape your very sense of self.

It seems that what you need in order to fulfill your sense of self is to become a published writer. You experience so much self doubt because you have those Saturnian energies at work, telling you you're not perfect enough. Maybe you're not perfect enough... yet. But you certainly can be. What it takes to become perfect enough is work.

What kind of work have you done to develop your writing abilities? Have you taken any classes? Joined any writers' groups? Just written on your own? Have you had your work critiqued by others?

To develop publishable writing skills usually takes a combination of all of those kinds of efforts. Your birth chart clearly indicates that if you put in that kind of effort, you can indeed be a great writer.

LyP

Writing stories isn't an innate ability (...),

I signed up into a ... fanfiction site,
but I do not do anything related to public personalities or pre-existing characters.
I usually see words in dictionary,this is the only thing that I do to improve.
and write only in my language.
the (fanfiction site) is just a test to see my acceptance.

Well, saturn will not let me in peace. ha-ha

thank you for the analysis!