Fireballs, Fiery Celestial Objects Over Cuba, Canada, Belgium The Netherlands Germany

JUPITERASC

The recent meteorite explosion was captured by dashboard cameras in Russia simply because the Russian people commonly use these to record just in case evidence is required to counteract frequent false claims made by corrupt transport officials :smile:

Other similar events worldwide were mostly not captured on film but eyewitness accounts were published by local newsmedia
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...therlands-germany-and-kazakhstan-2566040.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=31efZQ2DH38

ptolomy

Hi Jupiterasc
Were you told on your news channels that the meteorite that came down in Russia was not connected to the near miss by the asteroid later in the day?.I thought that it was far too coincidenta,andl that they had to be connected,In fact i thought the Russian meteorite was part of a swarm which is parts of a previously larger asteroid that impacted something in its past,but because all the parts from that impact are travelling roughly the same speed,they stay together as a group(swarm) for a very long time afterwards,Maybe until one of these parts hits something else and ends up losing speed and breaking away from the swarm.

JUPITERASC

Hi Jupiterasc
Were you told on your news channels that the meteorite that came down in Russia was not connected to the near miss by the asteroid later in the day?.I thought that it was far too coincidenta,andl that they had to be connected,
Hi ptolomy
It was blatantly obvious when WORLDWIDE news and media were DELIBERATELY ignoring the obvious connection between the Russian meteorite and the 'near miss asteroid'! :smile:

...In fact i thought the Russian meteorite was part of a swarm which is parts of a previously larger asteroid that impacted something in its past,but because all the parts from that impact are travelling roughly the same speed,they stay together as a group(swarm) for a very long time afterwards,Maybe until one of these parts hits something else and ends up losing speed and breaking away from the swarm.
The event was so fleeting that few observers - if any - would have had time to grab a mobile or camcorder and begin filming so we would not have had the unprecedented evidence of multiple sightings being so well documented except that most Russian motorists are so accustomed to requiring evidence to counteract alleged traffic & parking violations made by corrupt officials that many tend to have a dashboard video camera recording continually.

The event was so unexpected and noisy that most were in a state of shock and surprise which inhibited their videoing anything.

CCTV captured the extraordinarily bright momentary flash of light as the object exploded above the ground.