Will they find back to their religion?

lana_sa

I got to know two girls that "converted" to an other religion(in fact their parents did when they were 5 so they just grew up with it).My personal opinion is they left the true path,so my question is,will they find back to the true way? they live in a place where there are really no people that belong to that sect.My hope is the girls will find a way back somehow :( The question was made for the girls

astro2gw74anonymoushr13.gif

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice ande uses whole sign house format)

-it appears the OP has an interest in this question therefore I am NOT going to use the first house to signify the subject matter of this question (the 2 girls), so
-I take the 7th house (the "generic others" house) as significator of the girls (of the quesited)
-the 9th house from the signifying house (ie the 9th house from the 7th) = the House of (True) Religion (as the Arabs used to call it!)
-in the chart, Cancer = 7th house = the girls' = the Moon as significator
-the 9th from the 7th = Pisces
-Moon is detrimented currently in the Fiery Road and in its Fall in Scorpio = difficulty will be encountered in returning to their (original) religion
-however, the arbiter of Truth, the Sun, is in their 9th from 7th house
-and, the Moon flows toward the 9th from 7th house and toward the Sun within it
...therefore I would say that, after many difficulties and trials, indications are that they will eventually return to their religion.