Help with solar return

teuzza

I have problems with reading my own solar returns, I think I only see what I want to see.

An interesting thing about this solar return is that the AC-DC axis is reversed in comparison to the last year's solar return chart. Last year my SR AC was in Sagittarius, DC Gemini. I don't know how to interpret that. Obviously last year north node was loosely conjunct the SR asc and this year it is loosely conjunct the SR DC, also venus was in the 7th house as opposed to this year's 1st house. What does this mean?

My solar return AC falls into my natal 5th house, which I would hope it will be about falling in love. A focus on creativity wouldn't bother me either, since I am studying fashion and will be in my final year.

I also see that 1st house solar return Jupiter, lord of the 7th, is in my 5th radix house. Interpretations for that would regard either love, affairs parternships or creativity related. I have no children of my own or around me, so that is out of the question.

What would your take on my SR be? As I said it is very difficult for me to read my own charts and I would really appreciate some help. What major events will occur during this year?

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 30
  • solar return.jpg
    solar return.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 27
  • solar+natal.jpg
    solar+natal.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 21