Is there a sign you get along with better than others?

Quixotic

There are a few signs that I am partial to when looking for friends.

I typically adore Aquarians, I find them so fascinating and wonderful. Which is quite strange considering caps and aqua's are "natural enemies".
c:

In contrast to the other thread in this forum, lets show some love.

Rebel Uranian

Caps and Aquas aren't natural enemies. The signs are actually about as neutral as it gets, except for maybe Taurus and Gemini. Aqua and Cappy share the same ruler, Saturn, so I still vote for Aqua and Cappy as the most neutral sign relationship.

I'd say Leo for me. *Curses out my Grand Fire Trine with my Descendant in Leo*

P.S. I am totally not a Double Aquarian.

Love2Know

All my best friends were air signs except for 1 cancer and 1 leo, 4 sags and 1 aries guy who is my oldest and most loyal friend, if I needed to talk at 1 am he would come drive me around town lol. Who is exactly like the aries in this comic and just came back from dubai lol.
http://www.astro.com/im/col/miki42_e.jpg

Last edited:

Quixotic

Caps and Aquas aren't natural enemies. The signs are actually about as neutral as it gets, except for maybe Taurus and Gemini. Aqua and Cappy share the same ruler, Saturn, so I still vote for Aqua and Cappy as the most neutral sign relationship.

I'd say Leo for me. *Curses out my Grand Fire Trine with my Descendant in Leo*

P.S. I am totally not a Double Aquarian.

Hm, I read somewhere that they are. And it baffled me because I love Aquarians :love:

Lightrider

I get along the best with air signs and sometimes fire signs. Being an Aquarian myself... big surprise, huh? :annoyed:

I love being around Geminians, because i always learn something new from them. No awkward moments, just fun and quality time.

Librans have a laid back attitude and that's why i'm the most comfortable around them. All of my Libran friends are musicians, which is awesome. I love jamming with them! :love:

My childhood friend is an Aquarian. He is my buddy, my bro. There was a time his Scorpio mom was like very suspicious about us, because we were always together. One day my mom told me she had talked to her the other day. She asked her if i had ever displayed "gay tendences". I LOL'ed XD

I don't hang much with fire signs, but i'm cool with them. I get along the best with Sagttarians, even though i used to hate them.

Out of the water signs, Pisceans are the coolest. I admire their imagination and their "hippie" spirit.

Last edited:

bittermoon

I am surrounded by Virgos (my DC), but I also love Geminis (Venus) and Aquarian males (Mars).

In love relationships I am insanely attracted to Scorpios (Moon), but my experience with them is that my need for freedom (Uranus in 7th) is problematic.

Love2Know

I think libras can be the most moody, I know I am surrounded by them! Lol awesome sign they can have bad tempers. Cancers usually just withdraw and only freak around their family or close friends I think no? I dunno everyone is different. My bestfriends usually have lots of libra in their charts.

Love2Know

Yeah one of my cousins is a cap and so are his mom and dad. He is a bonds trader but he seems a bit leoish to me, he always wants to entertain everyone and quote movies.. hah What upsets me about my good cancer friend is she gets mad at me when I spontaneously invite her out, she is like give me 2 weeks in advance notice or don't bother :(Or if I do "Too much" for her or try to pay for her meals she gets suspicious! Not like the Taurus girl I knew who would try to get people to pay for her lol. Also I get critiqued by my earth.water friends that I am too extravagant with my money.. like I went to vegas and gambled all this money and they like frowned on me.. it was for the experience! I lost most of my friends to them starting families early(cancer, earth Aquarius ones...... :( So they all have play dates with their kids :((((( Except the sag ones well my best sag one moved away for business.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

Sag and Cappy are viderent or antiscion. That probably just sounds like nonsense, but it's similar to being trine.

Leos just want to have fun, not worry about hanging onto money, or worry about much anything. Aren't I great? I mean, I am the best, right? Libras can be so moody but also very detached and unemotional. It ain't pretty to watch the Scales swing. But I like Libras a lot nevertheless. I also like Aries but usually can't stand watery Aries. Cappys are either really awesome or just sort of boring and worn-out. Gemini-Pisces combinations usually drive me crazy but each of the signs individually is really cool.

Last edited:

Love2Know

One of my bestfriends ever***** is a libra sun aquarius moon, people thought we were sisters, she never got mad or judgmental with me. She always just let me be myself, but then when I was 18 and I hated her also libra bf and said he was evil, she told me I was selfish and immature. I didn't speak to her again, even though she would try to call me I reject it, now we talk a bit but it's not the same. I was so hurt cuz I just wanted to protect her he was a drug dealer. I wish I didn't run away so fast:(

Quixotic

Sag and Cappy are viderent or antiscion. That probably just sounds like nonsense, but it's similar to being trine.

Leos just want to have fun, not worry about hanging onto money, or worry about much anything. Aren't I great? I mean, I am the best, right? Libras can be so moody but also very detached and unemotional. It ain't pretty to watch the Scales swing. But I like Libras a lot nevertheless. I also like Aries but usually can't stand watery Aries. Cappys are either really awesome or just sort of boring and worn-out. Gemini-Pisces combinations usually drive me crazy but each of the signs individually is really cool.

Lucky for me I'm one of those awesome caps.
I attribute it to my fun loving sagittarius side though c:

hazelrah

Good idea for a thread!
Personally, I tend to get along really well with other fire sign women, especially Sagi's and Aries'. I also get on well with Geminis of both genders. I would also list Libra and Aquarius people, but who doesn't get along well with them???

sequestra

Being a pisces with a gemini moon I would no doubt irritate Rebel Uranian something severe, but as a result of my combo (and because gemini is on my DC conjunct my moon), I adore gems and get along with them splendidly.

I have love for all the signs, but geminis, ariens and caps tend to be a recurring theme. :joyful:

Drowzy_Shooter

I've got quite a few Virgo friends, quite a few capricorns. Some Aries. I don't have a lot of Pisces friends, but the ones I do I know and enjoy vey much. And I find people I tend to dislike are often gemini's -__-

My sis is a Virgo-libra cusp

Momma shooter is a pieces (love you momma :)

Daddy shooter is a Gemini (you too dad)

I'm a Scorpio Sagittarius cusp

And my little brother is a cancer.

Choe

Are generalizations about Sun signs are so accurate that business can now ommit certain signs form their job application lists? Or is it a cultural thing...do the chinese have issues with the certain types of personalities - for example like those around Scorpios and Virgos Suns? :whistling:

I honestly hope China will stay an exception and this kind of generalizations will not spread,for the sake of common sense.