Chat Thread

Whoam1

I spent a 6 months-year learning tropical both traditional and modern i can only go so far until i get bored so right now I'm covering the surface of everything before I go deeper. Think as the oracle card reader waves their hands over the cards before they dive down and pick one up to make further inquiry. I can tell you that you are right with my nature of Capricorn and Saturn (I see Saturn aspec8both luminaries) and wether in my tropical or Sidreal chart I have strong Capricorn energy (Mars (with uranus/neptune/SN) or Sun). I had to see different perspectives on Saturn and Capricorn to realize this.

conspiracy theorist

I told you a long time ago that you had to broaden your research on Saturn and Capricorn. Months down the road you see what I've been saying. Let's see what else will make sense to you as time marches forward.

Whoam1

I told you a long time ago that you had to broaden your research on Saturn and Capricorn. Months down the road you see what I've been saying. Let's see what else will make sense to you as time marches forward.

It's not just time as my knowledge widens. I think that my conception of Saturn and Capricorn was ruined by Tumblr and I habe to find a way to restore it. The wild dark and independent nature of Capricorn does suit me, wether it's Mars or Sun it's still there and still strong.

conspiracy theorist

The implication wasn't only about your newfound knowledge. I also think it's a good thing that you're moving away from tumblr - they often don't know what they are talking about.

Chrysalis

Thought id just pop by, not been around much recently, now ive got my birthtime i know which houses my progressed planets are going through, and the reason ive not been around here much, (to everyone's disappointment)...or maybe you've not even noticed lol.

My pr moon is about ready to hit my natal MC, when i seen it a few wks back i was confused as to what this could mean as im already working, but yep its playing out, ive been full throttled into taking on more work and getting more serious about it. So my pr moons spent around 2 1/2 years in my 9th houses/astrology/learning, and this is approx exactly how long its been that ive been into Astro, thats why i was on here so much during this time, and now the shift is being felt with my pr moon nearing my MC, which will then go through my 10th house for a couple of years.

So Astrology is onpoint once again, im still interested in Astrology of course i am, but its not my main priority like it was before. Just hoping this Tr jupiter rx, which is close to conjuncting my pr venus also in my 10th, brings me some much needed luck.

katydid

Why do people always portray Cancers as crazy?
Like stab people type crazy?

I’ve never met these kinds of crabbies???

I have not seen that kind of violence in a Cancer energy person, that I can think of.

I have seen more of an emotional meltdown kind of crazy. Like inconsolable crying that does not stop, even at the birthday dinner. lol

Lykanized

lol. I'd never hurt anyone physically out of anger. I'd only ever physically hurt someone if they were a severe threat to someone I loved or myself and there was no other way. I seriously considered it once against a guy who was homicidal and abusive to my ex

I actually hate expressing my deeper emotions to people right in the moment. I need my time. I usually try keep them inside, but I think my emotions are so strong, I often can't help but show my emotions in my face and eyes even if I'll straight up and down deny anything in my words

Anger is something I usually internalize to my own detriment, but when it piles up and someone really pushes me, the most I'll do is throw things. I'm more inclined to take anger out on myself tho

Last edited:

Boston Guy

Attachments

• Natal3.png
    Natal3.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 25

Ukpoohbear

Sun square Saturn is hard.

The elevated Moon at 29 Taurus is good. I always remember your comment made me feel better and laugh when you said not turtley enough for turtle club :tongue:

Lykanized

I'm always confused by lilith because it seems there are 2 or 3 definitions of lilith and a lot of what people say about lilith seems to be dramaticized like Pluto, 8th house, and Scorpio since people love to idealize darkness

As far as astrodienst defines what lilith is, mine's in Aries in my 7th house(even tho my 8th house is where Aries has most of its power) and trines my Sun even tho they aren't in the same element since my 7th house is mostly Pisces

I always thought it was in my 8th house, but since it's in my 7th house, I wonder if that has an effect on relationships and romance

Ukpoohbear

No one directs it personally to me, but I have seen people on forums saying things like this about cancers in general.

I agree with the quote that all the best people are crazy....the only thing I don’t like about people having a crazy or sick side is if they are mean or lie about it. Hurt other to get their own way and lie because they don’t have the courage to own their crazy. No courage and selfish is horrible. But besides this then give me crazy :D