Will I move back to States

babs

Ive been gone from the states for 10 years now and am considering moving back from Europe.

My signifactor Saturn is applying to the Ruler of 7th but with a square... i guess yes i want to but it will be difficult. Also the ruler of the asc is in the 9th house of foreign things.... Any advice?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_317_will_i_move_to_states_hr.44031.8207.gif
    astro_2gw_317_will_i_move_to_states_hr.44031.8207.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 45

babs

The story is complicated, I was born in Croatia... the same year at 4 months old moved to USA, then moved to Croatia in 2004. Now I wish to move back to USA.

ScorpioCancerian

The reason I asked you if States is your hometown in a way, it is because I wanted to clarify between significators. Sometimes choosing to go somewhere could have numerous meanings i.e. will I move back to States would mean will I move back home ? or even, will I move abroad ? Each one of these meanings have a different significator.

Anyway, I think you are very right on your judgment. At least the chart points to that way. The Sun, the planet which signifies the place you want to go is about to aspect Saturn, your significator, very soon. Because of the square aspect this would so some difficulty as you already said.

Any problem with goverment or things ruling the 10th house ? Saturn is very close to the MC and L10 is actually opposing the cusp of the 1st house and also harms Saturn in a way, being in its detriment. The Sun is in mutual reception with Jupiter, so any problem concerning your work or goverment issues ?

Last edited:

babs

Thanks for your answer. I wasn't sure about which significator to use. I used 7th but looked at 4th too. The confusing part for me too was that the question was asked on the 23rd of Feb. I just returned from the states on the 21st. I wasn't sure if that trip was the trip that was indicated by the Saturn and Sun aspect. But since I asked about moving... I decided to read the squaring aspect as a yes.

ScorpioCancerian

Thanks for your answer. I wasn't sure about which significator to use. I used 7th but looked at 4th too.[..] But since I asked about moving... I decided to read the squaring aspect as a yes.

Oh, Mercury plays an important role too here. Saturn has just seperated from Mercury in 3 degrees ago, 3 days after you returned from the states. :joyful:

rafaella

Ive been gone from the states for 10 years now and am considering moving back from Europe.

My signifactor Saturn is applying to the Ruler of 7th but with a square... i guess yes i want to but it will be difficult. Also the ruler of the asc is in the 9th house of foreign things.... Any advice?

I think you will move back. Your significator is angular, and in questions such as this angularity is important. So you have great ability to make it work. And I wouldn't worry too much about the square either. Yes there might be some issue/challenge with going back perhaps related to Government in the country you are in or your job (as the previous poster indicated). That Mercury/Jupiter opposition (4th vs 7th rulers) is interesting, probably means also family or things that keep you in the country you are in and opposing your move. But I do think with both significators (Sun and Saturn) angular, its not going to be a challenge that you can't get past.

Aiding in this is that exalted Moon application to Sun, the aspect perfects in about 1,5 -2 degrees so that might be the timing for your relocation. (1,5 to 2 years).

If you're still around then, please update!

Best Wishes!