So completely misunderstood. I'm totally concerned about my love life, can you help?

dandelionnn

I RELOADED MY CHART

I have the worst luck ever in love. Maybe I'm not meant to be in love, who knows...My mother never found her man, maybe I wont.
I just know I was never good enough, ever. Men always seemed to shun me after I got too emotionally close and then would find somebody "better" than me, somehow. I don't know. I'm extremely depressed right now because I just found out about a guy that I used to "talk to", and how he's having a child already. Who knew that a couple of months from him could turn into something like this, so incredibly fast. Men move on so quickly. I'm in such a state of shock that I feel like throwing up right now.. I know I need to move on now. But it would give me a little bit of hope and ease if someone could interpret this Horary chart for me.
In this chart I don't see anything in the 7th house. I'm not sure what that means because usually when I would interpret a horary chart on relationships, I always used what was in the 7th house; So I'm not sure how to look at this. Venus is in the 5th house though...what do the Venus aspects say? Venus is in Aries, so I look at Mars, correct? There are no aspects connecting with Mars. What could that mean?

QUESTION: Will I find the one anytime soon? someone that's just for me. Someone I'll be happy with?

Attachments

• REALCHART.jpg
    REALCHART.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

wca

Moon is void; significators for querent (Mars) and quesited (Venus) don't come together through aspect, collection, translation or other technique; Venus (quesited) is moving to square the Ascendant, not a comfortable aspect; both luminaries are below the horizon.. not a lot of arguments in favor.

interesting to point out that your significator (Mars) is moving out of a square to Jupiter. Jupiter rules the fifth and is in the seventh -- might have been someone you had a lot of fun with and took too seriously, tensions rose high and in the end someone broke it off. you can generally see who needed who more by looking at the relative weight of the planets. Mars is inferior to Jupiter (closer to the Sun), showing that your dynamic was relatively uneven and that he was able to move on more quickly.

also, the South Node is in the seventh house. (not pictured here, just opposite North Node.) traditionally where you find the SN is where harm can come to the querent. kind of says to me that it won't necessarily benefit you to go out there looking for a partner (7th). let love find you. it may not be any time soon, but that can also be exciting -- plenty of time to grow and develop as a person to be more ready when Mr. Right comes along.

dandelionnn

Sorry about the chart. Thank you very much for the reading. Funny thing, I knew it all along deep down inside; and not just me, but even a psychic told me that love will find me. Even a strange elderly man came up to me one time and said the same thing! He said, "Stop chasing them boys. The right man will come to you." I didn't even know him, lol. I know I have so much growing up to do...I guess I'll start now. It's just so hard and stressful when I see these girls my age already getting pregnant and falling in love. I'm the only one that is taking forever to get on the level that they're on! I'm envious, and it's hard to not think about that when it's always in front of me. I know I need to do me, and care less about what other people have.

EDIT:
Is there anyway to find out what he (my future man) might look like? Not that it matters, but I'm curious. I remember one astrologer that somehow saw details of the second person in a horary chart.

Last edited:

grenadine01

Sorry to butt in, but i was just reading wca responce to your horary question and i had to say i was impressed by wca knowledge and also his intuitive approach to horary!
Thanks for helping us with our queries, wca

wca

Sorry to butt in, but i was just reading wca responce to your horary question and i had to say i was impressed by wca knowledge and also his intuitive approach to horary!
Thanks for helping us with our queries, wca

very kind of you, grenadine01, thank you. I assure you I am in the beginning stages of practicing horary, so very much looking forward to what I can learn from each of you. :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
The real question beyond the astrology is what you are actually doing to locate a positive romantic relationship. Even if the astrology is positive for you, if you are sitting around at home waiting, forget about it.

A very long time ago, I was a senior in college. Suddenly it hit me that 8 months from then the pool of available females to marry would drop off dramatically when I was no longer a college student. I made up a list of those that I thought were the most attractive to me, and starting with Numero UNO, I started asking them out. After the first date with numero UNO, I decided she was the one, and I've been married to her for the past 40 years.

Since you are female you may need to reach out and approach guys rather than wait for them to approach you. You may need to read this book, and then act on it: Find a Husband After 35: (Using What I Learned at Harvard Business School) by Rachael Greenwald.

And, if I were you I would expect to find out how things were going to go in your love life by a horary question, I would use a Venus Return(based on your natal chart of course)

Zarathu

wca

Hmm. But does the chart show a reason why I wont find "the one" in a while?

I actually appreciate what Zarathu said, and think it should be honestly considered. but wanted to address your follow-up question directly.

when taking a look at the "why" behind the question, take stock of what's going on with chief significators and the Moon.

your significator, Mars, is impulsive by nature. impatient. unrelenting. unwilling to compromise or to see reason. you may rush things before their time, and may be overly aggressive or assertive right now.

Mars is coming to a trine of Saturn (only out by one degree). Saturn rules the third and fourth in this chart. could be something going on with an older sibling, a father or grandfather. this is a noctural chart, and Saturn feels more comfortable in Capricorn by night, so I'm inclined to think the third house is of more importance here than the fourth. (Capricorn is on the cusp of the third.)

so let's explore that -- Mars trine to Saturn, ruler of the third house in the twelfth. interesting here that Venus, who rules the quesited seventh, also rules the twelfth house in this chart, and therefore lends some influence to any planets within the twelfth. (only Saturn in this case.) Venus herself is in one of Saturn's signs. meaningful connection. says to me that if someone is out there, it's an acquaintance/neighbor of yours (third) hidden from sight (twelfth), likely someone older. if this were a square, I'd say it'd be someone working against you (twelfth signification), but trine aspects are less of a resistance and more of a free-flowing exchange.

all of this is to say that there's probably someone that is entirely out of your mind that may come to the fore. look out for it. 1 time unit -- week? month?

but the Moon is still void. Mars and Saturn, joined, don't spell love to me the way Mars and Venus might. I think the problem is the focus is in the wrong place. the Moon is in Aries, peregrine, in the sixth. not the Moon's best position. the Moon is 3 degrees out from moving into Taurus, the sign on the cusp of the seventh. Taurus is the sign of the Moon's exaltation, so that's great! when that transition happens -- 3 time units, months? years? -- you'll be in a better position to give and accept love.

anyway. just don't push it. or rush it. let it be. that's a challenge for Mars, but it's the only thing that will work here.