Extra marital affiar of husband

Claire19

do you see all that from these 2 aspects? what if someone had these aspects but not 12 to 8th?

do you see anything in transit or progression to predict he will cheat again?
It is three aspects and that is enough. I could have elaborated a bit more but he will always cheat I am sure and as long as any woman is with him in marriage. He finds that stultifying.

♥♥♥;364545 said:
Thanks, I needed that.

My daily dose of sexism.

Have you considered leaving him?
Not only does he treat you like this he also has no sense of remorse.

My concern is why he does not leave you when you ask him to?
Is there any personal gain for him like economy or does he just like using you like this? :pouty:

Hope you are healing from this well and good luck with your baby! :kissing:

One reason he is not leaving me may be property which is in join name and social stigma here in our country.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Niyathi123
Your Mahadash is of saturn, Antar dasha is of Venus, Pratyandar dasha is of Rahu,
Mahadashalord sat. is placed in your lagna, and antardashanath is lagnalord, that's why you are concerned with Niyathi, Rahu is placed in 9H, now you see the destiny, Lord of 5th house and 4th house is in your lagna, and is the Mahadashanath ie saturn and 5th house is the house of your children, that's why you are pregnent, because antardashanath is lagnalord and sat has a drishti on lagnalord, and is also has drishti connection with Rahu, (pratyantar dasha nath).
Since Rahu, sat are involved, some doubts confusions or other issues are supposed to arise.
Now looking at your husbands horoscope, his lagnalord Mars is placed in his own house, that means he is very strong in thoughts, but is also 8th lord, so can do certain things suddenly, how is his health?
His 7th lord and 9th lord are placed in 10th house, and they are Venus (7th & 2nd lord) Jupiter (9th & 12th lord), Good dhanyog, rajyog, and well strong in his work.
Now you see the positives,
You and your husband are going to be parent for the first time,
Now, you must have nice discussions with your husband related to your child, both of you have to plan a lot for the child.
He may be having attraction, but he is loyal to you, but you have to take little precaution
a. Do not discuss all these matter with your husband, otherwise, he will love to move out side of your house.
b. Enjoy the moments you both are sharing.
c.Share your all lovely feelings related to your child, and involve your husband in some good and nice discussions related to him, his work etc and during that you can share your issues intelligently.
Ok
All the best

Niyathi123
Your Mahadash is of saturn, Antar dasha is of Venus, Pratyandar dasha is of Rahu,
Mahadashalord sat. is placed in your lagna, and antardashanath is lagnalord, that's why you are concerned with Niyathi, Rahu is placed in 9H, now you see the destiny, Lord of 5th house and 4th house is in your lagna, and is the Mahadashanath ie saturn and 5th house is the house of your children, that's why you are pregnent, because antardashanath is lagnalord and sat has a drishti on lagnalord, and is also has drishti connection with Rahu, (pratyantar dasha nath).
Since Rahu, sat are involved, some doubts confusions or other issues are supposed to arise.
Now looking at your husbands horoscope, his lagnalord Mars is placed in his own house, that means he is very strong in thoughts, but is also 8th lord, so can do certain things suddenly, how is his health?
His 7th lord and 9th lord are placed in 10th house, and they are Venus (7th & 2nd lord) Jupiter (9th & 12th lord), Good dhanyog, rajyog, and well strong in his work.
Now you see the positives,
You and your husband are going to be parent for the first time,
Now, you must have nice discussions with your husband related to your child, both of you have to plan a lot for the child.
He may be having attraction, but he is loyal to you, but you have to take little precaution
a. Do not discuss all these matter with your husband, otherwise, he will love to move out side of your house.
b. Enjoy the moments you both are sharing.
c.Share your all lovely feelings related to your child, and involve your husband in some good and nice discussions related to him, his work etc and during that you can share your issues intelligently.
Ok
All the best

Thank you for your analysis.