Hi everyone!

Charon

I'm a Taurus rising sign Scorpio with Sagittarius Moon who has been studying astrology on and off for years now locally here in Mexico. Recently, during the last 10 months or so, I have began to take it more seriously and dedicate more time to it. Now I'm doing reading for friends and family and hope to begin to set up an astrology consultation practice sometime in the not so distant future. I'm also working on a website to serve as an introduction to Astrology for new students, and I hope to be able to publish the site sometime later this month.

Look forward to chatting and learning from you all :happy:

JUPITERASC

I'm a Taurus rising sign Scorpio with Sagittarius Moon who has been studying astrology on and off for years now locally here in Mexico.
Recently, during the last 10 months or so, I have began to take it more seriously and dedicate more time to it.
Now I'm doing reading for friends and family and hope to begin to set up an astrology consultation practice sometime in the not so distant future.
I'm also working on a website to serve as an introduction to Astrology for new students, and I hope to be able to publish the site sometime later this month.

Look forward to chatting and learning from you all
:happy:
Hi and welcome Charon :smile:

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 thread discussion may be of interest to you http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ZoraEos

Hi Charon!
I'm a Scorpio Sun, Taurus Moon, and new member too. :)
I also love Mexico. Tengo amigos alli. :happy:
Feliz Nuevo Ano!

Charon

Hi Charon!
I'm a Scorpio Sun, Taurus Moon, and new member too. :)
I also love Mexico. Tengo amigos alli. :happy:
Feliz Nuevo Ano!

Thank you Zora, happy new year right back at you :biggrin:

If you ever want to have your chart read let me know. I'd be happy to give it a go.