Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitbhai

Banned
What abt departure of Sanga,Mahela. How would it be a ideal departure for them if Lanka loose this??

if u deliberetly not make runs what can astro or numero do now see lankan chase how they play any comment virat also stopped after 16 over font know y......

karthik20

Re: Sports astrology

It was nt clever to send in outa touch yuvi before dhoni n raina who can score quikly.cost us 10 plus runs.

amitbhai

Banned
It was nt clever to send in outa touch yuvi before dhoni n raina who can score quikly.cost us 10 plus runs.

hey lanka won wow wher all asrtro blutooth never underestimate the powet of common men thats what i say some facts we should never ignore i love cricket thats yyyyyy

bluetooth

hey lanka won wow wher all asrtro blutooth never underestimate the powet of common men thats what i say some facts we should never ignore i love cricket thats yyyyyy

U should better stable ur mind first. Sometime u says Lanka win, Then u say India win, then u again say Lanka win. Learn to stick with ur words.

Every KP astrologer knew that Ketu sub is going to help Lanka and thats what happend. After New game timing were announced, it was only u who said India win, Nobody else backed India.

amitbhai

Banned
great work india to set the stage for lanka .now meet in ipl with pred of astro numero and other sources till than goodby ......all and all carry on with postmortem of match .

amitbhai

Banned
U should better stable ur mind first. Sometime u says Lanka win, Then u say India win, then u again say Lanka win. Learn to stick with ur words.

Every KP astrologer knew that Ketu sub is going to help Lanka and thats what happend. After New game timing were announced, it was only u who said India win, Nobody else backed India.

but overall lanka won other facts cant be ignored it has been proved by the way indian bat better we should stop fighting on this matter because it will never end like cricket ok bro good night ..meet u in ipl then wll fight by... going to enjoy holiday for few days becase told all my frnds and clients that srilanka will win few days before so all are in enjoyable mood so goodnight bro and keepgoing ....

karthik20

Amit , u backed india to win didnt u ? Whats ur point ? The match was fixed ?

@rest , any reasons y ven didnt help india ?ven in sl 12th ven starlord rahu in 8th ? Rahu helpin ind in 6. Inspite of these sl did wel.?

naksh

ok so as promised to arietus, i have shut down the blog after WC final. Hope that saga ends today. :D

bluetooth

Amit , u backed india to win didnt u ? Whats ur point ? The match was fixed ?

@rest , any reasons y ven didnt help india ?ven in sl 12th ven starlord rahu in 8th ? Rahu helpin ind in 6. Inspite of these sl did wel.?

Well, I always weigh Natal significations more heavier than Transit. I dont know whether its right or not but its working. Regarding today's game, Venus in Rahu star, Rahu sub so very much controlled by Rahu. India's natal signification of Rahu are worst among all cricket playing nations. According to pre scheuled time, Ve sub was operative for almost 15 minutes, so I expected it to affect less. When new timings got announced, Me sub which was most harmful for Lanka got wasted and that prooved to be biggest boost for Lanka.

the beast

Sri Lanka won. God only knows what is the truth behind their success. We can only have a debate on it. Let's forget the past and move on to the future. May the lord Almighty enlighten us to read the future with a pure heart.

the beast

Vrinchi sir thank you for your guidance. I am referring to your old post on this site and on astrogle that I have been reading for the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:

the beast

Seniors Clarification Required

Is there a way we can prepare teams chart for IPL.

Also how to prepare Captain's birth chart without time of birth.

tufftour

Anyone interested in UEFA champion league guys?

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid
venue-Signal Iduna Park
kick off-20:45 local

Chelsea vs PSG
venue- Stamford Bridge
Kick off-19:45 local

Last edited:

gauranggroups

@the beast,

For IPLs, you can prepare Team Charts. But all the charts would be same as all the Teams were formed and announced on the same day, same time and same place. So it won't help us in anyway. An exception would be Sun Risers Hyderabad, as it was formed later.

Is there a way to prepare Coffee without Coffee Powder? Preparing a person's chart without time is like that only! Lagna is the Soul of a Horo. So, a Chart without Lagna is like a body without Soul / Head. For calculating Lagna, Time of Birth and Place of Birth are very important along with the Date of Birth.

Seniors Clarification Required

Is there a way we can prepare teams chart for IPL.

Also how to prepare Captain's birth chart without time of birth.

gauranggroups

@the beast,

If the Starting Time of the Match changes, the entire result of the match will also change. Sometimes, the impact in the result can be seen even in 2 - 3 secs difference. If the Sub Lords are in the verge, they may change in that 2 secs too, which will change the entire result. In this Finals, 40 mins delay was there. How come you expect the same result?

It's better if you can understand the basics of Astrology before commenting something like this!

Sri Lanka won. God only knows what is the truth behind their success. We can only have a debate on it. Let's forget the past and move on to the future. May the lord Almighty enlighten us to read the future with a pure heart.

gauranggroups

@bluetooth,

You mean to say that IND will lose all the games that are played during Rahu Star or Sub! Do you know something? Few Senior Astrologers in some other Forums have stated many times that IND have never lost a match when Moon transits in the Stars of Rahu and Saturn, during Dhoni's tenure as Captain. These 2 are exactly opposite opinions. Which is True?

According to my knowledge, both are False!
I can show many matches that were won by IND during these 2 Stars. Also I can show matches that were lost by IND during these very same Stars.

Well, I always weigh Natal significations more heavier than Transit. I dont know whether its right or not but its working. Regarding today's game, Venus in Rahu star, Rahu sub so very much controlled by Rahu. India's natal signification of Rahu are worst among all cricket playing nations. According to pre scheuled time, Ve sub was operative for almost 15 minutes, so I expected it to affect less. When new timings got announced, Me sub which was most harmful for Lanka got wasted and that prooved to be biggest boost for Lanka.

bluetooth

i meant to say rahu is always troublsm for india. though they hv won many contests on rahu star but sub lords and other factors also play an important role. whenever moon sb lord was cntrolld by rahu they always struggled

the beast

@the beast,

For IPLs, you can prepare Team Charts. But all the charts would be same as all the Teams were formed and announced on the same day, same time and same place. So it won't help us in anyway. An exception would be Sun Risers Hyderabad, as it was formed later.

Is there a way to prepare Coffee without Coffee Powder? Preparing a person's chart without time is like that only! Lagna is the Soul of a Horo. So, a Chart without Lagna is like a body without Soul / Head. For calculating Lagna, Time of Birth and Place of Birth are very important along with the Date of Birth.

Thank you for your guidance.

Sir then what method would you like to suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.