Career change?!

guffy

hi guys, i have a question related on the career. I have half a year i don't work, because i'm pregnant, and i had to move in another country. I have a lot of free time because of this, and i would like to find myself a new job. I must mention, that from time to time i help my husband in his business on the social media plan, but i would like to do something for myself. I intend in autumn to take some lessons/ curses in beauty sphere. I would like to work in this area, i find myself suitable for this, but i would like to know also your opinions about it, cause the lessons are pretty expensive and i wouldn't like to waste money...
I attach my chart here, and hope to read your answers. If you see other options, let me know.
If there is necessary any update, or an horary chart on that question, just tell and i'll do.
P.S: I just can't sleep a couple of nights thinking about this and making plans already....

Attachments

• astro_eu.png
    astro_eu.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 28

three M symbols

Hi !

Ruler of your 10th house (house of carreer) is Jupiter. Jupiter is in 5th house. (house of creativity and hobbies), so you can do a job related to what you like. You also have Venus in 10th house. Venus rules your 5th house. So,”Venusians” and « 5th house professions » can be important : beauty, art, make things beautiful, appearances, social events, entertainment, or jobs related to children.

Cancer rising and Pisces sun/ midheaven can be related to social professions. (healing, helping, medical)

Cancer is also a protector of the past. (history, museums, cities, etc..) And things related to « feeling at home/or feeling secure » : psychology, helping other to gain self-confidence, houses decoration, architecture.. and nutrition, food

Moon in 11th house can bring support of women. 11th house also represents big groups (social networks, humanitarian work, original things, innovation..)