Ascendant lord saturn in 10th house

crystalsoulz

Greetings everyone!

Recently I've been studying a lot on astrology and developed a huge interest in it and while reading my own chart I couldn't understand my 10th house I.e. Ascendant lord saturn in 10th house with 2nd house jupiter aspecting it and 3rd house mars aspecting it.
Could anyone analyse it ? What it exactly signifies?
Below are my chart details

Dob : 01/03/1987 dd/m/yy male
Place : Mumbai, India
Time : 7.25 am

crystalsoulz

Yes !! Around November - December .. It ll complete its 30 years cycle.
Some astrologer told me..that during this 10th transit I'll discover my true career field

crystalsoulz

Posted my chart

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 32

VenusS

Its okay, since Rahu is also aspecting it, I sense some illussion or confusion in career. Maybe you still havent found out what you want to do in your life? Maybe, alot of career changes? Is it not the case? Please reply?

VenusS

crystalsoulz

True!! A lot of changes and yea still haven't found what I'm looking for.. So is this forever?? N if yes.. Then how will I be in my finances ?.. Can you elaborate ?

crystalsoulz

My last venture fizzled out and I didn't earn a single penny.. So have taken a break for few months now to figure out what next .. These changes are so heavy that it often makes me change my field and I need stability at this point of time.
I guess this describes your upper statements in detail .. Lol
Can I ask u .. Will I ever be stable or successful??

crystalsoulz

Thanks for your reading.. Proved to be very helpful..
saturn will also trigger native positions of ketu and mars

saturn also aspects 1st,3rd,6th,7th, 11th positions from itself by transit
[ just didn't understand the above part as saturn by nature aspects 3,7,10 house right??]

if you are uncertain of your luck where you are

ruler of 4th in 12th = relocation
ruler of 9th in 12th = better luck abroad
that ruler strong in 12th = just move okay
[ exactly what I had in mind since long as a new plan.. U wrote what actually was going on my head.. Thanx a lot !!]

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord sat 10th enemy sign secretive-occult scorpio health-career
under stress, rise-fall, good for research, metallurgy, forensic science, etc.

saturn scorpio 9th from moon slowdown in luck.
settling at 36+ as thumb rule.

come nov saturn moves to scorpio 2.5yrs trine moon not good,
while have to take longterm decisions, to impact next 30yrs.

mer dasa, sun-mer acq intellectual, tech-statistical aptitudes,
oratory skills, mer semi-friendly with saturn-acq,

sun aspecting own leo 7th protective of career-business
but not good for health of spouse,
sun first house could tend to be separative,

sat scorpio aspects enemy sign leo 7th
impacting business-health of spouse.

sun first house not good for health especially during infancy,
while mer lord 8th for chronic health issues over asc, prone to chronic
skin problems perhaps impacting head-face-lower feet etc.

sun-mer lords 5/7 conj asc good for prosperity-position,
although wound be under stress over enemy sign.
sun over asc impressive personality.

mer acq-sat scorpio square in mutual conflict, sat over enemy sign,

impacting health and career.

saturn aspects own cap 12th promoting foreign lands.

jup aspect sat scorpio protective of career, occult-research aptitudes.

venus lord 7th for luck over cap 12th for foreign lands.
rahu 2nd house earnings through foreign sources.
sat over pisces navamsa natal 2nd house earnings in distant lands.

currently jup transit elevated cancer 6th for employment prospects trine sat scorpio promoting career, research aptitude, such assignments, jup protective till mid-015.

ketu transit moon-jup-rahu 2nd impacting family-finances-employment prospects, coming 1.5yr, prone to pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-feet etc. jupiter trine pisces protective till mid-015.

rahu transit friendly virgo 8th tending to foreign overseas travels, opp moon tending to foreign relations, rise and fall.

rahu-ketu overlapping reverse transits over the natal tending to life style reversal and sudden issues over the 2/8 axis from asc as well as mer dasa, to watch and care, coming 1.5yr. jupiter protective till mid-015.

hope generic observations help take stock find helpful, to tread with care, things under stress and slowdown coming 2.5yrs saturn scorpio, good for research aptitude etc trine jupiter scorpio, pisces

faith permitting,

sat scorpio could float 1.25kg whole black uraddal over flowing river,
tues late evening after sunset, repeat 125gms every month,
followed by prayers to Mata Mahakali at the temple offering
red chunari, kumkum, white til, karpoor arathy.

observe fast sat evenings, light til oil lamp at the alter daily evening.

light cow ghee diya daily morning for saint of your faith,
Shirdisaibaba for example, yellow flowers thurs mornings.

jup-moon-rahu pisces 2nd good for foreign languages, finances through foreign sources, acting skills, teaching skills, singing voice, self-mastery. moon 6th lord over the 2nd calling for extra efforts. prone to rise and fall. transit ketu coming 1.5yr could be restrictive impacting family-finances, protected by trine apspect from jupiter cancer till mid-015.

mars own aries 3rd house good for initiative and courage, action oriented, mars 10th lord over 3rd working with own hands perhaps, mech aptitude, communication tech, prone to risk taking, accident prone.

mars debilated aspect over cancer 6th impacting health and employment prospects. mars aspect own scorpio 10th protective of career. moon 6th lord over 2nd calling for greater efforts towards finances-earnings.

could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements.

wishing well, protection from jup, jup-moon-rahu pisces self mastery,

ketu virgo 8th intellectual-critical thinking-perfectionist-meticulous, good for quality control roles for example, prone to road accidents, piles, etc. prayers to Mata Durga offering white til revadi prasad wed evenings.

kshantaram

OM SHRISAIGURUVE NAMAHA
JAI MATA MAHAKALI, MATA DURGE

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you!! Sir for your efforts.. Provided much insight .. Thanks once again!!

appreciate prompt ack.

any specifics would like to share in agreement-disagreements, in terms of the relevances of the reading-interpretations and usefulness in terms of insights, ideas, etc.

wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup-moon-rahu pisces 2nd good for foreign languages, finances through foreign sources, acting skills, teaching skills, singing voice, self-mastery. moon 6th lord over the 2nd calling for extra efforts. prone to rise and fall.

Does this mean Gaja Kesari Yoga in dhan house?

rahu the catalyst for growth through gajakesari yoga, jupiter own pisces.
could tend to rise and fall. could light karpoor for saint of your faith thurs late evenings.

no specific feedbacks forthcoming to share in terms of relevances of the reading and usefulness of the insights, which could be interesting.

appreciate the brief ack. wishing well,

kshantaram