Guidance? Any kind advice is welcomed.(My first time discovering astrology)

JasmineX

Hello kind people, i attached in this thread a screenshot of my natal birth chart. I am new to astrology and I would love any kind explanation. I noticed i have a lot of gemini most of them in my 8th house. Thank you to whoever helps me with this :).

Last edited:

waybread

A whole chart reading would take hours, but just briefly-- With your Mercury in its own sign of Gemini, conjunct Mars, you are probably an incisive thinker, and can be a real critic, when you want to be! Gemini is the information-gatherer and communicator of the zodiac. The 8th is the traditional house of death. No, this doesn't indicate your death, but actually you might think about death more than most people. 8th house people tend to be very private.

Your moon (emotional nature) is also very strong in its own sign of Cancer. The 9th house rules overseas travel, philosophy, theology, and higher education, among other things. Combined with your 8th house placements, you probably have a serious interest in occult studies.

You'd probably make a good editor, with these placements.

With Scorpio rising and Pluto in the first house, you may come across to others as pretty intense.

Do you sometimes feel as though ordinary luck passes you by, or suffer from low self-esteem? You've got that T-square with moon, Saturn, and Jupiter in Capricorn.

Mercury-Mars trine Neptune-Uranus probably gives you a rich, vivid imagination, and some capacity for expressing it in an electronic format.

rahu

Banned
your moon is opposed to Jupiter ans square the node. this suggest you would be a very successful teacher or counselor . it is somewhat of a good luck aspect ad bodes well for marriage in addition to business success.

you sun/moon midpoint is square to Saturn which shows you may have self esteem issues as this can show life has put many obstructions or step in your way.jupiter/moon is quite optimistic but the square to Saturn may show you at times doubt yourself worth.

your venus/child conjunction is trine to the node which shows you are a loving person ad everyone you meet feels attracted to you, maybe not in a obvious way, but there is no one who does respond well to you. as to child,it seems that your emotional happiness is bound to having children or if you already have a child she is the joy of your life.

you sun/venus and sun/child midpoint is conjunct to the vertex which amplifies what i have already said about your loving nature. this pattern gives you a very strong emotional effect on other and i would expect many men to be attracted to you. you are very alluring and loving , in addition to being devoted and sincere. i think you will marry early as you have many desirable aspects.

mercury is conjunct to mars and opposed to Pluto so you have a very active and spontaneous mind but most likely you are shy and don't express your thoughts until you know someone very well.

rahu

JasmineX

A whole chart reading would take hours, but just briefly-- With your Mercury in its own sign of Gemini, conjunct Mars, you are probably an incisive thinker, and can be a real critic, when you want to be! Gemini is the information-gatherer and communicator of the zodiac. The 8th is the traditional house of death. No, this doesn't indicate your death, but actually you might think about death more than most people. 8th house people tend to be very private.

Your moon (emotional nature) is also very strong in its own sign of Cancer. The 9th house rules overseas travel, philosophy, theology, and higher education, among other things. Combined with your 8th house placements, you probably have a serious interest in occult studies.

You'd probably make a good editor, with these placements.

With Scorpio rising and Pluto in the first house, you may come across to others as pretty intense.

Do you sometimes feel as though ordinary luck passes you by, or suffer from low self-esteem? You've got that T-square with moon, Saturn, and Jupiter in Capricorn.

Mercury-Mars trine Neptune-Uranus probably gives you a rich, vivid imagination, and some capacity for expressing it in an electronic format.

Indeed, i also get pretty much the same comment from 90% of people i meet in my life that i come off as intimidating, and now i think it's because of my scorpio rising. Sometimes I feel that I'm not very lucky, but then I turn it around and think about it in a positive way, like if something "bad" happened is just another chance for me to learn. While growing up i had a lowself esteem because I wasn't social and I didn't talk quite often, sometimes not at all, but i noticed as i grew up, that changed radically, i built an image of myself in my head that i work on bettering each day, i self critisize a lot. Thank you for your kind reply.

JasmineX

your moon is opposed to Jupiter ans square the node. this suggest you would be a very successful teacher or counselor . it is somewhat of a good luck aspect ad bodes well for marriage in addition to business success.

you sun/moon midpoint is square to Saturn which shows you may have self esteem issues as this can show life has put many obstructions or step in your way.jupiter/moon is quite optimistic but the square to Saturn may show you at times doubt yourself worth.

your venus/child conjunction is trine to the node which shows you are a loving person ad everyone you meet feels attracted to you, maybe not in a obvious way, but there is no one who does respond well to you. as to child,it seems that your emotional happiness is bound to having children or if you already have a child she is the joy of your life.

you sun/venus and sun/child midpoint is conjunct to the vertex which amplifies what i have already said about your loving nature. this pattern gives you a very strong emotional effect on other and i would expect many men to be attracted to you. you are very alluring and loving , in addition to being devoted and sincere. i think you will marry early as you have many desirable aspects.

mercury is conjunct to mars and opposed to Pluto so you have a very active and spontaneous mind but most likely you are shy and don't express your thoughts until you know someone very well.

rahu

Yes, i had a rough time growing up, i was a completely different person from what i am now. I do get some mood swings here and there, i read its pretty common for geminis. I guess since I am constantly thinking without wanting to haha. No I don't have children yet, but i love children, they make me very very happy.
About being shy, yes. It's kind of weird, like I am very social i could talk to anyone I don't have a problem in that, but expressing and showing my true self to people is the thing that i keep really private. I don't share my true self to anyone unless i really really trust them. And it gives me a little bit of a hard time as people say that I'm close to them yet they don't know anything about me, and i just get like "aaaaaa what am i supposed to do" you see what i mean? Thank you for taking off you time to answer me.