Our Internet Freedom Threatened by Secretly Negotiated Copyright Treaty

JUPITERASC

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/04/house-passes-cispa

From online news sources:

CISPA: "Say Hello to Big Brother!" Total surveillance of the people is what Congress ultimately wants, so it is no surprise that this is apparently a top legislative priority for them -- even at a time when 1 out of every 2 recent college graduates face unemployment. Even at a time when our total public debt is above $15 trillion. How bad is CISPA in its current form? Here's some analysis from Techdirt: "Up until this afternoon, the final vote on CISPA was supposed to be tomorrow. Then, abruptly, it was moved up today—and the House voted in favor of its passage with a vote of 248-168. But that's not even the worst part. Previously, CISPA allowed the government to use information for 'cybersecurity' or 'national security' purposes. Those purposes have not been limited or removed. Instead, three more valid uses have been added: investigation and prosecution of cybersecurity crime, protection of individuals, and protection of children. Cybersecurity crime is defined as any crime involving network disruption or hacking, plus any violation of the CFAA."

{Remainder of posting deleted by moderator} ~ In order to respect copyright laws, members must not paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long each. A maximum of 3 quotes of texts copied from other websites or other publications is accepted per post and each quote must be from a separate website or other publication.

Attachments

• TheyBoughtIt.jpg
    TheyBoughtIt.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

Michael R

This is an important petition to submit = protect your privacy on the internet + not privatizing the internet by corporate controls which would give your private information to FBI, DOJ, DHS, NSA, etc, etc.…

Kathy McMorris-Rodgers and her right-winged flightless birds-friends passed this “big brother” bill in the House of Reps. = it shows you they want “big government” when it serves their corporate greed, corporate welfare self-interests AND like denying women their right to self-determined health care decisions……..Republican (Tea Poddie – Libertarian [crazy assed NRA “stand your ground” – “don’t tread on my mental health portfolio” nazis) Fascism is marching an aggressive pace -- Very Scary !!!!!

BUT, there is a contingent of lame Democrats who are voting with these crazies……… L10 WTF ?

The Senate will consider cyber security legislation in the coming weeks.

Let's turn up the heat right away.

Please urge your friends to tell the Senate to reject CISPA and any and all legislation that doesn't respect privacy and civil liberties.

If you're already on Facebook, click here to share with your friends.

If you're already on Twitter, click here to tweet about the campaign.

Or, just email the link to your friends:

http://act.demandprogress.org/act/cispa_passes/?referring_akid=a6107103.2106098.bdMpdU&source=auto-e

Here's a sample email you can send to your friends:

Friends,

We pushed them to the brink, but the House Republicans rammed through CISPA this afternoon, ahead of schedule. Let's make sure it dies in the Senate.

Please click here to email your Senators:

http://act.demandprogress.org/lette..._akid=a6107103.2106098.bdMpdU&source=auto-taf

CISPA would give the government and corporations vast new powers to track and share data about Americans' Internet use.

But our hundreds of thousands of emails and tens of thousands of phone calls have had a real impact:

-Amendments were adopted that made CISPA (marginally) better.

-Earlier this month CISPA was supposed to sail through, but we helped foment opposition, and the vote was far closer than anybody could have imagined even a couple of weeks ago.

-Most Democrats held firm in opposition, and more than two dozen libertarian-leaning Republicans defied their leadership and voted no.

-Most importantly, President Obama has threatened to veto CISPA.

The Senate will consider cyber security legislation in the coming weeks. Let's turn up the heat right away: Tell the Senate to reject CISPA and any and all legislation that doesn't respect privacy and civil liberties.

Just click here:

http://act.demandprogress.org/lette..._akid=a6107103.2106098.bdMpdU&source=auto-taf

Thanks!

JUPITERASC

Thanks for the useful links Michael R :smile:
This is an important petition to submit = protect your privacy on the internet + not privatizing the internet by corporate controls which would give your private information to FBI, DOJ, DHS, NSA, etc, etc.…

Kathy McMorris-Rodgers and her right-winged flightless birds-friends passed this “big brother” bill in the House of Reps. = it shows you they want “big government” when it serves their corporate greed, corporate welfare self-interests AND like denying women their right to self-determined health care decisions……..Republican (Tea Poddie – Libertarian [crazy assed NRA “stand your ground” – “don’t tread on my mental health portfolio” nazis) Fascism is marching an aggressive pace -- Very Scary !!!!!

BUT, there is a contingent of lame Democrats who are voting with these crazies……… L10 WTF ?

The Senate will consider cyber security legislation in the coming weeks.

Let's turn up the heat right away.

Please urge your friends to tell the Senate to reject CISPA and any and all legislation that doesn't respect privacy and civil liberties.

If you're already on Facebook, click here to share with your friends.

If you're already on Twitter, click here to tweet about the campaign.

Or, just email the link to your friends:

http://act.demandprogress.org/act/cispa_passes/?referring_akid=a6107103.2106098.bdMpdU&source=auto-e

Here's a sample email you can send to your friends:

Friends,

We pushed them to the brink, but the House Republicans rammed through CISPA this afternoon, ahead of schedule. Let's make sure it dies in the Senate.

Please click here to email your Senators:

CISPA would give the government and corporations vast new powers to track and share data about Americans' Internet use.

But our hundreds of thousands of emails and tens of thousands of phone calls have had a real impact:

-Amendments were adopted that made CISPA (marginally) better.

-Earlier this month CISPA was supposed to sail through, but we helped foment opposition, and the vote was far closer than anybody could have imagined even a couple of weeks ago.

-Most Democrats held firm in opposition, and more than two dozen libertarian-leaning Republicans defied their leadership and voted no.

-Most importantly, President Obama has threatened to veto CISPA.

The Senate will consider cyber security legislation in the coming weeks. Let's turn up the heat right away: Tell the Senate to reject CISPA and any and all legislation that doesn't respect privacy and civil liberties.

Just click here:

Thanks!

Michael R

This was sent from a friend following close.You just gota love it !!!

"DARPA" head quits and becomes a "Google "chief.....???

The Intel Hub
By Alexander Higgins – Contributing Writer
March 13, 2012
As the NSA tries to cover up its ties with Google, in a potential widespread spying scandal, DARPA Director Regina Dugan is leaving the Pentagon to take a post at Google.
In the midst of what looks likes a massive spying scandal between the National Security Agency and Google, similar to the NSA’s partnership with AT&T to spy on all phone calls placed within the US, we learn today that the Director of the Pentagon’s Premiere Research Lab, DARPA, is stepping down to take a “senior executive position” at Google.
Just three days ago, news hit the wire that the Department of Justice had asked US Federal courts to keep any partnerships between Google and the NSA secret.

{Remainder of post removed by moderator} ~ In order to respect copyright laws, members must not paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long each.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael R

This is the law of the land;

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of spiritual injustice, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

As far as i know the material in this site is not copyrighted,but if it is,the above code should cover it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology46.htm

Thank you Michael

waybread

Michael, if you are so unhappy with the US, why don't you move to another country? Or maybe you've done so already?

JUPITERASC

IMO, the concept of “intellectual property” is used as a big stick with which to threaten internet freedom, so it is ironically interesting to note that Apple have purloined an ancient design idea with rounded corners for their iPad/iPhone which they are now profiting from AND claiming as their copyright. On attachment is a photo of their original design inspiration (which is on the back of a mirror dating from the 12th century) - plus link to article that the following 99 word quote is from :smile:

Four columns of symbols, emphasized as a "design" future by Apple, has been "prior art" since antiquity, because the symbols or "icons" are a size easily discerned by the human eye while optimising use of space available on a plane surface. This "design" has "pleased the eye" since antiquity.

Apple simply applied ancient designs to their electronic products – that's not invention/original design! - merely commercial exploitation of designs of antiquity for modern selfish monopolistic profit. Strangely, Legislators/courts support this intellectual property theft from mankind's legacy. Why should ONE company profit from designs actually created long ago by "humanity"?

http://ancientworldblog.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_archive.html

Anachiel

Shhhhhhh! You're ruining our opportunity for commercial exploitation of designs of antiquity for modern selfish monopolistic profit. OKay, how about an apple with TWO bites taken out of it then. ;) I'll split the profit with you; one bite for you and one bite for me.

Michael R

Wintersprite,Admin,It's OK to leave this kind of ignorant comment up and delete my response ????Who's passing out the "blue pills" over there???

Michael, if you are so unhappy with the US, why don't you move to another country? Or maybe you've done so already?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Michael (and everyone else),

We can not moderate by assuming intent behind what is written, just the written word. The question could be taken several ways, including a genuine interest in why, as opposed to seeing sarcasm. The response, if toned down, would have stayed put.

If you feel this is an unjust decision, there is a new moderator is deleting thread over in the "help with forums and suggestions" that would be a more appropriate venue to air differences.

TK

Monk

Premium Member
Please note JupiterAsc, what i will show, George Parker ,link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Parker,_2nd_Earl_of_Macclesfield

So much to show, just because location of Wintersprite1 is in Colorado matters little, however i have big problems over mathematics!

Maurice Fernandez is now situated in Colorado, i have debate to show yet, he has a very good forum, no doubt Wintersprite knows of him!

I would never connect to where a moderator comes from, indeed i connect to London, but combinations and permutations matter in pure mathematics...

http://www.mathsisfun.com/combinatorics/combinations-permutations.html

I don't agree with all symbolism interpretation below, very suspect link:-

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/

I expect moderator to respond...much to give!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Lets rock on this, i never go without astronomer mathematics....very awkward?
Let us debate?
It is possible that the Denver Airport anomalies illustrated in the link you posted are an entirely innocent combination - rather than a deliberate permutation - all a matter of conjecture IMO Monk... although I hasten to add that I enjoy mathematics without being an expert in that field :smile:

Monk

Premium Member
hi JupiterAsc,

It would be awkward to ban me with accurate astronomy data, we all know about masonic influence about Denver Airport is valued by 19th March 1994, by inscription, please scroll down above links!

Midnight by the above shows Sirius setting in the West, by masons, by parans...how can anyone try to to stop me posting?

I have always shown that usaully this process is by ancient day start, this happens by midnight, sunrise or sunset, allow me to fall on my own sword!

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=5185&mode=view

I may have a ban, but it wouldn't be truthful!

JUPITERASC

Monk, there is a freely available online dictionary definition of the noun 'mason':

THE SOURCE OF THE FOLLOWING 36 WORD QUOTE IS A FREE ONLINE DICTIONARY

mason

1. One who builds or works with stone or brick.
2. Mason A Freemason.
tr.v. masoned, masoning, masons
To build of or strengthen with masonry.
[Middle English, from Old French maçon, masson, of Germanic origin]

IMO therefore it is not a great leap of thinking to associate the laying of foundation stones of building and so on and so forth with some form of deliberate timing that is intended to align with particular stellar influences by masons (those who build or work with stone or brick)... however, that is merely my opinion :smile:

Michael R

IMO therefore it is not a great leap of thinking to associate the laying of foundation stones of building and so on and so forth with some form of deliberate timing that is intended to align with particular stellar influences by masons (those who build or work with stone or brick)... however, that is merely my opinion :smile:
I am a retired stone & brick mason & enjoyed architectural design in school and as an interest through research into metaphysics & archaeology.Sadly my trade has little of the opulence it has enjoyed through History.JupiterAsc's statement is more than opinion as this has been validated over & over.A consciousness & intent that has been generally lost over time,except for those who are very aware of it and have practiced it with obvious intent(DENVER AIRORT) but nefarious reasons.What we know about the "Great Pyramid" and many many ancient structures supports this.A fascinating study in SACRED GEOMETRYcompliments the study of FREEMASONRY.A very entertaining example would be the movie "Ghost Busters":biggrin:

Monk

Premium Member
My Buddy is Jupiterasc,

however, seek no connection, indeed i pull away, that is by battle, not by Jupiterasc, but by others, actually JA seeks protect me!

I fall on my own sword...try it?