Pls help me with vocational advise ?

bardevolved

Hi,

I have attached my chart here. I am very confused taking my career. I have been working from last 7-8 years but I am not getting success. 2ndly from last 3 and half year I have been working in a telecom giant but not getting promoted to the next role as well as moneywise there is no growth.

As per vedic astrology I found that i dont have growth in a job rather i will get success in business. thinking that i have started a blog site 4 years ago but not getting any penny from it. I have other concept websites but recently launched dont know if i will get success or not ?

Please advise on career or business ? If career which line or sector to choose and if business which business to start ?

Looking for guidance

Attachments

• My Chart.JPG
    My Chart.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 19

fensi88

MC in Sag sign is in connection with these jobs:
Teachers, professors, priests, public speakers, politicians, bank employees, professions related to religion and education institutions, editing and publishing, company law, civil engineering, contractors, foreign assignments, travel agents, explorers, photographers, ambassadors, import-export traders. Also interested in jobs related to animals and their welfare.

Ruling planet- Jupiter- This indicates commerce, trade, government services, money-lending, astrology, revenue, judges, income tax department.

Ruler of the 10th house in the 8th house

The activities of the 10th house serve the agenda of the 8th house. Building a reputation, gaining recognition for achievements and finding a vocation serve transformation, attitudes to life and death, other people’s resources, sex and the desire to dig deep. Your career needs to involve an intensity of experience. Your career needs to offer opportunities to explore the taboo. You find your true vocation by exploring occult subjects. Your true vocation is to be a tax collector. Your profession involves working with the dead. Your public identity is hidden or obscured. You take your profession to the edge. Your profession involves transformation. You achieve recognition as a researcher. You receive awards for your work with people on the fringe of society.