Why do I only get plutonic attraction and not the mars venus attraction

lilllybelle

I was hoping to get the opinion of some of the other members on this observation of mine. I'd say about 80% of the time when a guy approaches me he has mars and/or venus in either aries or libra. This makes sense because I have mars and venus at 23", 24" aries and my moon and nodes are at 23" 24" libra, a beautiful little oppositon. My pluto is at 11" libra. Here's the funny thing almost all the guys I meet make an opposition or cunjunction to my pluto with their mars/venus. Why don't they ever make aspects to my mars or venus? There are 3 exceptions to this case. Two worth mentioning. The first guy's mars and venus conjuncted my mars and venus and we got married. The second guy's mars conjuncted my venus and mars. That was a really bad situation. I met him on line on a dating site. We went on a date together and he got crazy on me. It was really scary to the point I was coming out of my body to get away from him. He got violent with me and I jumped out of the car screaming for help. He jumped out of the car after me, to do what I don't know. I jumped back in the car and floored it and got the hell out of there. I have a lot of issues on safety and **** like that kind of explains why. There are some real freaks out there, and you have to be careful. So I just got way off subject. After that incident it occured to me that the opposition in my chart is so intense that it drives people crazy or that I can't be with a man who makes a direct aspect to my mars/venus because it is too intense. Why does my pluto attract more men than my mars and venus do? I sense that I would love someone deeper that had ties to mars and venus as opposed to them having ties to my pluto. If someone had some insight into this I would appreciate it. My b-day is 05-29-1977 @1:12 P.M. in Columbus, GA, USA.

unukalhai

How long has this been going on?

Using a 3 degree orb, you've been under a Pluto Trine Venus transit since Janurary 5th, 2004. Key dates are Janurary 28th 2005, May 27th 2005, and Nov 28th, 2005. These are the dates when the trine was exact. Pluto stationed September 4th 2006 within 1/2 degree of your Venus, seperating, and continues to move away, until December 21st 2006, when it reaches a 3-degree orb and further seperates.

I'm currently experiencing the conjunction of Pluto to my Venus, which started a good year ago and runs through 2008 for me. My experience thus far has shown I too have pulled in alot of Pluto/Scorpio types. The latest was a lady with a Scorpio Venus, which turned out to be a trying experience, very intense and powerful. It ended on a Venus return, of course conjunct Pluto, and ended in a very plutonian manner.

Any major Pluto/Venus transit will highlight relationships with Pluto/Scorpio archetypes. To quote Bil Tierney in his book on Pluto transits, regarding Pluto/Venus transits "With this transit, Plutonians are the only types we seem to encounter. They're also the only types we're interested in, as we will find out"

As the final exact trine has already occured, and the orb of the trine will only seperate further from now on, so you should find this transit is getting over with.

You might find your new values instilled in Venus by the Pluto transit to be crystalized by transiting Saturn, which starts applying a trine to your Venus in about 2 weeks. The three dates of that transit are October 26th 2006, Jan. 15 2007, and July 12th, 2007.

You might also find a transit you will experience around October 16th to be quite interesting. The Sun conjuncts your North Node, along with Venus and Mars. Both Saturn and Pluto are trine to your natal S.Node/Venus/Mars conjunction, and they midpoint your N.Node, forming sextiles. I've attached a chart for that transit. Interestingly enough, the transiting Sun/Venus/Mars conjunction tightens up until they all reach the opening degree of Scorpio. I wrote a detailed post about this conjunction in the Astrology Now forum... Note that in the post, I mention that Venus and Mars form a perfect midpoint to the Sun when the Sun occupies 11 Libra, the same degree as your Pluto! That means that Venus/Mars will midpoint your Pluto exactly as the Sun conjuncts it.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2760

Attachments

• transit.10.16.2006.gif
    transit.10.16.2006.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

tikana

Hi

i am hmm double scorpio with leo rising. i am going through pluto square venus for 4th time.. so far NOTHING! absoluteily NOTHING going on .. oh yeah forgot to mention .. south node conjuncts my venus

on nov 1st . jupiter will sextile my venus, south node will be in perfect conjunction with venus and pluto will be exacting square with my venus
and solar eclipse will conjunct my natal venus

so dunno .. i dont see anything happening in venitian area of my life..

Tik

Howl

Just a brief note of agreement. As Pluto transited my sun/mercury, not only did many scorpions 'appear' in my life, I also began relationships with them that were uncharacteristically plutonian (for me, at least). At first I was stunned to be capable of that level of (not entirely healthy) intensity, and wondered if I had been like that all along without noticing!! It's quite a relief to realise that my relationships don't have to be that way. Now I'm aware of potentially intense relationship dynamics, but I don't have to be immersed in them :)

Last edited:

lilllybelle

Tikana, pluto transits can be hard to spot sometimes untill they are over. They last so long that it is hard to see how your life is different while going through them.
Unukalhai, holy cow! I knew that I was having a pluto transit, but I didn't really tye that into the type men that I've been attracting. I think your right though. Around late January 2005 is when I started dating again and opening up to having different types of people in my life. I do have to say though I've always attracted men whos venus or mars conjunted my pluto, just not as intensely as I had in the past year and a half. I also think that after I got divorced I really got to where I felt more comfortable being the one with control in the relationship. That may be why I play the part of pluto in so many of my relatioships. I guess I'm going to have to learn to share the power in the relationship even if that leaves me vunerable. On the other hand I also experienced some relatioships back in 2005 that totally stripped me of my personal power in the relationship. I think as a result of that I went off in the other extreme and became the one to have the control in relationships. Now I have to share the power. Which on one level I hate because it makes me vunerable, but I know it is necessary if I am ever going to have a relationship based on true love. Thank you for pointing out what I had overlooked. L.

tikana

i dont really agree with you

Pluto conjucnted my sun . i felt 2 degrees approaching
pluto conjuncted my mon, i felt within 1 week
pluto conjuncted IC .. i moved during 1st round.

2 more months and i am done with pluto/venus

Pluto trined jupiter nothing happend

Tik

Last edited:

Howl

Tik - maybe you're such a double scorpio that it feels natural?! (Hah, pluto! Been dealing with that since I was born :p )

tikana

Howl

not really

i usually see changes right away ..

pluto transits make me very sensitive to them .. i have only 1 suspecionabout pluto sq venus

but i wont be to tell if this is it or something else for at least 4-5 months.

if it happens, then i would say that is def it!

btw .. in my solar return i have venus conj desc and conj pluto

TIk

unukalhai

lilllybelle said:
Tikana, pluto transits can be hard to spot sometimes untill they are over. They last so long that it is hard to see how your life is different while going through them.
Unukalhai, holy cow! I knew that I was having a pluto transit, but I didn't really tye that into the type men that I've been attracting. I think your right though. Around late January 2005 is when I started dating again and opening up to having different types of people in my life. I do have to say though I've always attracted men whos venus or mars conjunted my pluto, just not as intensely as I had in the past year and a half. I also think that after I got divorced I really got to where I felt more comfortable being the one with control in the relationship. That may be why I play the part of pluto in so many of my relatioships. I guess I'm going to have to learn to share the power in the relationship even if that leaves me vunerable. On the other hand I also experienced some relatioships back in 2005 that totally stripped me of my personal power in the relationship. I think as a result of that I went off in the other extreme and became the one to have the control in relationships. Now I have to share the power. Which on one level I hate because it makes me vunerable, but I know it is necessary if I am ever going to have a relationship based on true love. Thank you for pointing out what I had overlooked. L.

Yes, Pluto does like to hide itself and ensure you don't know whats going on! I've learned this the hard way. So, I've looked over his transits for the next 10 years, and made a list. The last time Pluto snuck up on me (aspected my t-square) it caused quite the explosion and I'd prefer to avoid that in the future, if at all possible.

And wow, it sounds like you've handled the transit very well. Pluto definitly wishes to teach one how to handle power, and it sounds like you've benefited heavily from the trine.

Vulnerablity is a natural part of a relationship. It's one of the trades we have to make, if we except to have a relationship that truely comes from the heart. Many of us stay single for a long time (or forever) simply to avoid the potential pain that goes with love. Is lonelyness really an acceptable price to pay simply to shield oneself? That is a question left to the native to answer, but I personally feel it is not a fair trade.

The teachings of the Pluto transit tie in very closely to the Saturn transit you will experience over the next year or so. While Pluto deals with power and the spiritual will, Saturn deals with control and structuring. As you relinquish power, will you attempt to control the other? Will you feel insecure because you have become somewhat vulnerable? Will you be able to form a solid foundation on mutual exchanges? Will you take responsibility in your dealings with others? These are (some of) the themes of Saturn/Venus, and through these things you will learn how to find true stability in relationships.

I'm pretty confident you will find the Saturn transit much easier to handle than the Pluto transit. While Pluto's techniques do tend to involve such intense experiences as daredevil leaps from moving vehicles and frenzied psychopaths, Saturn is alot more patient and structured, and generally uses far less intense techniques to achieve his aims, assuming you are not resisting like a screaming baby. He's much more calm and collected, and isn't so obsessed with being the most intense archetype in the book. You will likely find Saturn to be a patient teacher, yet stern and unmoving in his impartiality.

lilllybelle

So Unukalhai, I have avoided writing back to you for several days. Funny how I bring a pluto subject up and then avoid it. Your post was wonderful. It brought tears to my eyes and I've read it about 7-8 times now. It's funny how I didn't reconise pluto's influence in my life. All I can say is I'm growing.
L.

unukalhai

Well, Pluto is one of those sort of things that does take a good amount of "guts" to deal with. He's no so easy, huh?!

I'm glad my words could move you :)

We're all growing, but I think the special part in your case is that you are growing consciously. Some are more aware of thier spiritual growth than others, and some only grow subconsciously, not realizing thier advanced till much time has passed and thier journey has changed focus. I know I've been guilty of this before, and try to be as conscious of my path and purpose as possible. Obviously, its alot easier to talk about than to actually do!

Regardless, thanks for sharing your experiences, it is good for me to see how a Pluto/Venus transit is working for someone else. As I mentioned, I'm going through the conjunction transit now, and it has so far been quite the experience... and to think it hasnt even made its first (of three) exact conjunctions yet!

It wont make the first exact conjunction until early next year, then the retrograde and second direct conjunctions later and in 2008. I can only guess how much more powerful it will be at that time.

The conjunction for me started off with a powerful relationship (that ended with a bang). I learned alot from that, and it has moved into better understanding, in raw form, of the needs and purposes of social graces. I've never been the "social graces" kinda guy... Raw, blunt, direct, and politically incorrect yet still inwardly sensitive and empathic... Always considered venusian social graces a "show" or "fake", a form of forgery even, yet im starting to learn how they can be fun with a slightly twisted edge of Plutonian power... That a little bit of Venusian energy can be very powerful in dealing with others, and that energy shouldn't be reserved for a limited subset of people.

Anyhow, just figured I'd add a little of my experiences to a thread about a Pluto/Venus transit :D

Francesca

Also, you need to look at the fixed stars close to 11 deg Libra- that could be an influence, and I bet it is.

Right now, pluto is opposing my natal Uranus, and it's nothing but obsession, sex, and temper. I have been shocking myself. Today I told off two young clients (I'm a lawyer, not an astrologer) in a custody suit, and I still can't believe I did it. Earlier this week I spent 5 solid hours on the telephone pursuing one issue with the telephone company, and wouldn't let go til I won.
As for sex, just look at my posts lately,like "Sexual sadism" and "How to know if a relationship will be sexual". I can't believe it's me.

pisceskitty

Juicy posts' guys! loving every minute of it! I began a very plutonian relationship with a guy I met on October 26th of 2005. He has Scorpio rising. Something told me to stay away from him, because I had this feeling that dealing with him would be painful is some way..yet I felt drawn to him. i had never been in a relationship so intense before. We were totally obsessed with each other and to some degree we still are even though we only email each other every now and then.

I had sat back and wondered how did I attract someone like this! so i checked out my progressed chart:Scorpio rising @17 degrees!!:eek: I've been feeling very plutonian for some time now. transiting Pluto is squaring my sun/mercury in Pisces, opp. my moon in gemini, and squaring my Pluto in the 12th.

lilllybelle

Here I go again. Back in March 06 one of the eclipses aspected my pluto. I met a guy and fell for him. Problem was that he lived thousands of miles away from me in my place of orgin. Well he flaked out on me, and we quit talking. This most recent eclipse aspected his saturn/venus opposition. After not hearing from him for months he called me yesterday as transiting mars conjunted my pluto. The boy has some power over me. I just fell for him again. He says he is going to come out and visit me. Maybe. He has so much fixed energy that it is hard for him to make such a bold move. This is so weird. I'm just going to sit with it. I can't help but thinking about how jupiter is going into my 4th house in December. That would be around the same time that I would be getting out of school. I could move to be with him then. This is so crazy. All it takes is one phone call, and I'm already thinking like this, but I know he is having the same kind of thoughts. L

Claire19

Pluto trined Jupiter and nothing happened. No aspects between those planets in the natal chart??? Must be.

We are talking about progressed or transitting Pluto hitting our Natal Venus???? There has to be Pluto Venus contacts in the natal chart to have the enormous effect that everyone is talking about. If not then there is something else going on as well. Pluto affecting our natal Pluto is what used to be the midlife crisis but happens younger nowadays, and is a biggie. I agree that within 3 degrees or so the effects will be felt plus the fact that Pluto is slow moving and deep reaching......

Claire

Claire19

Pluto squaring Pluto in the 12th, that would be hard to get control of or even being aware of what is happening.......Fear of dying??? looking for the more spiritual experience and what happens on the other side. Can be contact with those departed or others may depart. This is part of the cleansing and renewing process that Pluto indicates and it will take away what is no longer necessary even if it seems against our will. Depending on the aspects is the way we handle it.

Claire

Futurist

Unukalhai - are you a guy or are you just using that term as a figure of speech? I really enjoy reading your contributions to the forum but I had always assumed you were a girl. Funny how we do that. Anyway,I guess we share a close Venus Position mine is 23 Sag and I have just undergone the three pass transit of Pluto.

Without getting too personal it has totally transformed my financial status (Pluto 2nd)

I don't know what your Sun sign is Unukalhai so I can't comment on how the transit might affect you - you well know anyway being a great astrologer - but you may need reminding that you have nothing to fear and everything to gain. Embrace it with open arms!

Love

K x

Last edited:

pisceskitty

Claire19 said:
Pluto squaring Pluto in the 12th, that would be hard to get control of or even being aware of what is happening.......Fear of dying??? looking for the more spiritual experience and what happens on the other side. Can be contact with those departed or others may depart. This is part of the cleansing and renewing process that Pluto indicates and it will take away what is no longer necessary even if it seems against our will. Depending on the aspects is the way we handle it.

Claire

Claire thank you for this post. I was born with Pluto opp. Mercury[5H]; Pluto Square my Moon[9h]; and trine Jupiter[4h], Now with Transiting Pluto opp, my Moon Squaring my Mercury/Sun, and squaring Pluto...I am speechless. I feel so overwhelmed by it all! My grandmother who raised me died suddenly, I went through a divorce, lost my apartment and had to move into a shelter at one point, lost my job, ended a realtionship with a man who had Pluto square Venus[Plus is Pluto-Mars-Uranus stellium in Virgo opp. my Sun-Venus-Mercury in Pisces]...I need a break!

I've been having thoughts about me dying, or my son dying. I think about death constantly. I'm a Home Health Aide, and I'm going to be working in Hospice care dealing with people who don't have much longer to live. I can't explain it, I just feel this strong need to be there with them.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi lilly,
wow, very sexy mars/venus conjunction opposed to moon,only way to be sexier would to be in the fixed signs.was hard to understand why such a violent vib[potentially] would be drawn to you vs a normal sexual attraction.the violent episode lead me to look at the uranus
/pluto midpoint and check it out.it is at 25 libra ,so it is right in there with your entire emotional/sexual axis.the interpretation is that you radiate a strong emotion/sexual vibration on the conscious plane but you also radiate this darkviolent vib on the unconscious plane.this makes me think that your life overall has had more than it's fair share of"near misses".that also could be a function of your saturn square uranus and your mercury/uranus midpoint opposed to uranus.actually you have a fairly radical chart for such a sweet person.
rahu