Moon in hard aspect to Jupiter

Claire19

Moon is at 27"55 degree in Leo , Jupiter is at 1"33 in Virgo both in the 8th house. How this conj. express itself in the 8th house? May be that house is responsible in some way. I do have to mention that Moon and Jupiter both conj Mars and thus they act like a stelium whose nobody cant answer how it works
Have u ever posted your chart? Cant work without that as is stated over and over again.

It is a dissociated conjunction involving two different signs so it is weaker.
Can mean inheritance or gift of some kind from family especially females. Mars there can mean there may be conflict about it. I have an 8th house stellium including Mars and Jupiter so many be able to help with more information via your chart.

However chart please.

Claire19

I have Moon Jupiter square, Moon ruling my 1st house - body, Jupiter ruling 6th - food, I have had eating problems since forever(I also attribute this one to Ceres being conjunct Uranus and Mars, but that is not mentioned very often)
I ALWAYS get stomach problems when traveling.
My emotions get all over the place very often even thou my Moon is in Aquarius

Moon Jupiter conjunctions in male charts I've seen produce some real material gains, inheritance from mother, marriage, wife's money, especially if 8th house involved. And these guys were always very happy, positive, which I attributed to the fact they have financially easy living :wink:
Ceres is only an asteroid and it may be used in support of other major aspects perhaps. Uranus Mars in the 6th may mean stomach problems but only if attached to Moon. Anger and irritability may cause you to overeat as a soother.

Chart needed.

How to attach a chart as thumbnail

1) First, get your from chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there—it’s free

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is important to reduce the image size to 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it. Click to get chart, then right mouse click on image, ‘save target image as’ to hard drive.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button.

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And don't forget to post your own interpretation of the chart along with it, as our forum rules request.

astrolpsychologist,

Having had a look at your chart with moon combust mars and conj Jupiter in Leo in 4th house Equal house system. Your Moon/mars is square uranus in 7th conj 8th cusp...

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'
So if we separate these out moon/mars = verybossy poss domineering mother. Mars/conj = confidence. mars/uranus = bad temper and poss unbalanced expressions of energy,activity. Moon/uranus =break with mother and females, lower down on my list of divorce aspects. Numero uno, Uranus in 7th house/marriage house. So moon/jupiter is 'over the top' emotionally when expendaning in 5th house matters ie: romance, creativity, artistic, self employment, children. then mix in the mars/uranus, sudden eruptions of energy with partners/children and deep need for freedom and independence from children/partners.

Your N Node conj Moon suggests that women, mother will play large role in shaping, helping your karmic lessons regarding 4/5th house matters.

hermetic

Ceres is only an asteroid and it may be used in support of other major aspects perhaps. Uranus Mars in the 6th may mean stomach problems but only if attached to Moon. Anger and irritability may cause you to overeat as a soother.

Chart needed.

Hello Claire, I do know Ceres is only asteroid and usually not considered very important, but I do feel this position in my chart definitely added to my problems regarding food. CHart is in my sig.
and descriptions from http://bobmarksastrologer.com/ regarding ceres aspecting Mars and Uranus are right on spot

The stressful aspects (square, opposition, and, here, the conjunction as well) are an indicator that the early nurturing tended to be in conflict with the need for assertion. The parents could have withheld nurturing when the child was in an angry mood, causing the anger to be repressed. Conversely, at least one parent could have expressed anger at the child's nurturing needs, affecting the child's sense of self-worth. Adults with the stressful Mars/Ceres aspects may get angry when asked to nurture others. They may even get angry when they have to nurture themselves!
and
Stressful aspects between Ceres and Uranus indicate that the early nurturing was erratic. Like stressful aspects between the Moon and Uranus, this could cause contact difficulties as an adult. When these people feel a need for nurturing, they could simply run.

Enai

Moon square Jupiter. I had a different experiences with this aspect. This aspect may provocate underdestimation in close relationships, and your demands on others may be too low, like you are satisfied with minimum (of care, affection, nurturing). Parents were greedy and not generous. Restrictions in eating. Making complaints for "how many we ask from them" . I had been in relationships with people who was very greedy and count everything they spend on me. With this my self confidence characterised by moon suffered