The Saturn Uranus conjunction of 2025: what to expect on a personal level?

shynerd

Good morning everybody,
In 2025 the Saturn Neptune conjunction will have huge effects on most people born in the 50s or in the late 80s. As I fall in the latter and I've heard that this conjunction will not be pleasant, what should I expect?
Is the natal chart a good way to read it or solar and 2025 transits would be better?
Natale-mia.png

Relocation natal chart if job opportunity is confirmed
horoscope-chart1-radix.png

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
For how it might affect you personally, you need to see how that conjunction aspects your natal chart. So, you need your natal chart with the transits for when the conjunction is exact. Relocation is irrelevant, because the conjunction will aspect your chart the same way no matter where in the world you are.

However, your premise is incorrect. Saturn and Uranus will not form a conjunction in 2025. Saturn will be in Pisces most of that year, making a brief foray into Aries from May to September, and Uranus will still be in Taurus except for a brief trip into Gemini from August to November. They'll form a sextile, and Saturn will be conjunct Neptune for much of that year, but there will be no Saturn/Uranus conjunction at that time.

The Saturn/Neptune conjunction will oppose the Pluto/Uranus conjunction in the natal charts of people born in the mid to late 1960s, but it won't form a hard aspect to anything that everyone born in the late 1980s has. Neither will Uranus in late Taurus/early Gemini. Those planets might be touching a personal planet or an angle for you at that time, but nothing that covers all late 1980s natives.

Last edited:

Astrologer Joseph

Hi Shynerd

Saturn conjunct Uranus = just think...restriction and structure rubbing up alongside the shoulder of rebellion and the urge to challenge structure. It's a force and tension that creates a big friction! And where it falls will largely depend on other energies and aspects in your chart as a whole, and whether you are more of a Saturn or Uranus person.

Astrologer Joseph

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
What happens in the future depends on what and how a person deals with situations in the present. Cause and effect ??
How you deal with the current transit effects upon the FIXED sign natal planetary energy is the stepping stone towards how you will meet situations in 2025.:smile:

shynerd

For how it might affect you personally, you need to see how that conjunction aspects your natal chart. So, you need your natal chart with the transits for when the conjunction is exact. Relocation is irrelevant, because the conjunction will aspect your chart the same way no matter where in the world you are.

However, your premise is incorrect. Saturn and Uranus will not form a conjunction in 2025. Saturn will be in Pisces most of that year, making a brief foray into Aries from May to September, and Uranus will still be in Taurus except for a brief trip into Gemini from August to November. They'll form a sextile, and Saturn will be conjunct Neptune for much of that year, but there will be no Saturn/Uranus conjunction at that time.

The Saturn/Neptune conjunction will oppose the Pluto/Uranus conjunction in the natal charts of people born in the mid to late 1960s, but it won't form a hard aspect to anything that everyone born in the late 1980s has. Neither will Uranus in late Taurus/early Gemini. Those planets might be touching a personal planet or an angle for you at that time, but nothing that covers all late 1980s natives.

My mistake. I meant the Saturn Neptune conjunction.