What to expect from relathionships?

Melanie90

Hello,

Maybe you'll be able to find the reason why my love life is so terrible. I always meet weak partners. For me it's like the Amy Winehouse' song "Stronger than me".
I mean, once I break up I have the feeling I gave them too much: I gave my strength, my loyalty, my patience and firmness. I feel they didn't deserve me.
After I break up I feel so empty for having give so much while for them I was not important.

Was it all already written in the Sky?

Attachments

• Melanie-Natal-chart-wheel.jpg
    Melanie-Natal-chart-wheel.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 41

sylph

lol I love that song! I used to listen to it and think of some of my relationships too; it would always make me feel better, actually..

As for your chart: I have to say, even if you prefer to use the tropical zodiac over sidereal, it really sticks out to me that you would be a Scorpio Ascendant using sidereal. Yes, that gives you a Taurus DSC, which could mean that you get involved with partners who have some Taurus qualities (and I wouldn't exactly call Taurus people "weak" in general); but I feel that the ASC is very important in terms of relationships.

Do you feel like you could possibly come off as a Scorpio ASC, or do you very much identify with your Sagittarius rising? That will determine a lot. I think lots of people could seem "weak" in comparison to someone with Scorpio rising.

Then you have your Sun on the MC, which I also think would make you naturally more powerful (for lack of a better word). My chart is heavily Virgo as well, and based on my experience, we Virgo women can take A LOT. I have the same feelings as you about my past relationships: I gave them everything and they saw me as nothing. It's kind of sad considering how super young I was, and I still cannot get over the damage that was caused.

There is one more thing about your chart: in Vedic astrology, your 12th house would be ruled by Venus (Libra) and so would your 7th house (Taurus). I am not sure how others would interpret this, but to me, the love planet as lord of the 12th could manifest as you getting into relationships with 12th house-type people.

Last edited:

Melanie90

lol I love that song! I used to listen to it and think of some of my relationships too; it would always make me feel better, actually..

As for your chart: I have to say, even if you prefer to use the tropical zodiac over sidereal, it really sticks out to me that you would be a Scorpio Ascendant using sidereal. Yes, that gives you a Taurus DSC, which could mean that you get involved with partners who have some Taurus qualities (and I wouldn't exactly call Taurus people "weak" in general); but I feel that the ASC is very important in terms of relationships.

Do you feel like you could possibly come off as a Scorpio ASC, or do you very much identify with your Sagittarius rising? That will determine a lot. I think lots of people could seem "weak" in comparison to someone with Scorpio rising.

Then you have your Sun on the MC, which I also think would make you naturally more powerful (for lack of a better word). My chart is heavily Virgo as well, and based on my experience, we Virgo women can take A LOT. I have the same feelings as you about my past relationships: I gave them everything and they saw me as nothing. It's kind of sad considering how super young I was, and I still cannot get over the damage that was caused.

There is one more thing about your chart: in Vedic astrology, your 12th house would be ruled by Venus (Libra) and so would your 7th house (Taurus). I am not sure how others would interpret this, but to me, the love planet as lord of the 12th could manifest as you getting into relationships with 12th house-type people.

Should we create a group called "The furious Virgo" ?
By the way, Amy Winehouse was a Virgo too.
Actually I don't prefer the tropical horoscope, I just didn't know there is a sidereal one :w00t:
Well yes, I identify more with Scorpio.
Ok, I've just calculated my sidereal horoscope...:bandit:

Attachments

• sidereal.jpg
    sidereal.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 32

sylph

Should we create a group called "The furious Virgo" ?
By the way, Amy Winehouse was a Virgo too.
Actually I don't prefer the tropical horoscope, I just didn't know there is a sidereal one :w00t:
Well yes, I identify more with Scorpio.
Ok, I've just calculated my sidereal horoscope...:bandit:

Haha :whistling: I wish I wasn't so furious, it's not healthy to hold onto these feelings. Unfortunately, I think us Virgos would like things to have a clean, clear resolution to all situations, and that doesn't seem to happen often enough. We want to have closure and for all loose ends to be tied up. But when we don't get that from those who hurt us or didn't treat us with the respect that we deserve, it's really difficult to let go of the feelings of shame, etc.

And Scorpio energy is, of course, very similar to what I just wrote. Scorpio holds onto things. Usually there is less shame and more resentment though.

Melanie90

Haha :whistling: I wish I wasn't so furious, it's not healthy to hold onto these feelings. Unfortunately, I think us Virgos would like things to have a clean, clear resolution to all situations, and that doesn't seem to happen often enough. We want to have closure and for all loose ends to be tied up. But when we don't get that from those who hurt us or didn't treat us with the respect that we deserve, it's really difficult to let go of the feelings of shame, etc.

And Scorpio energy is, of course, very similar to what I just wrote. Scorpio holds onto things. Usually there is less shame and more resentment though.

I agree with you, but I was not exaggerating when I said I meet weak people. They are lack of courage and self awareness I would add. Even if I wasn't a Virgo I'd perceive them like this :sideways:
So I was wondering if my natal chart shows any predisposition to meet these rabbits... :unsure: Because at least it would be satisfying for me to blame the stars.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Venus in Virgo

an interesting question...we all carry a set of personal expectations within us that is based on our past and how we experienced our parent's relationship. You do have the pattern of Venus sq Mars ingrained within you, and that often points to difficulties and challenges in relationships with others. When we combine the interactions between the Moon, Venus and Mars in the chart, we can begin to build a profile of our 'imprinted relationship chemistry.' It is Venus that particularly relates to one's values and expectations about love.

For you, Venus in Virgo is square to Mars in Gemini, and therein is a basic disconnect; the exchange between Earth [practical / physical] and Air [the mind and communications] energies, which are typically not very compatible due to their variable types of expression.

Some typical characteristics of this Venus include:
dedicated, practical, sensitive, insecure, reserved, helpful; very often service oriented and often find themselves playing the nursemaid for partners. You are apt to seek out loners that you feel you can heal and make them feel better.
In return, you expect material and physical security and protection and you tend to expect partners who are genuine and not ostentatious or overbearing. You need to be shown appreciation for your acts of love and kindness.

If your own needs are met, you will offer devotion and willingness to help, but when you aren't shown the same in return you can become critical and nagging. Your Moon is harshly challenged in the chart and that can lead to feeling emotionally insecure and easily disappointed in your expectations. Your moods can fluctuate considerably and you can also feel agitated, restless and impatient.

You were also born at the time of the New Moon suggesting your parents probably had very different parenting styles and that contrast could have set up subconscious programming of contention and difficulty. Was it all already written in the Sky? Very likely, at least within your own psyche.