Interested in learning vedic horay

Tuli

I am very interested in learning Vedic Horay ... ....
though I know nothing of it not even the basics ... but would really Appreciate if someone here can help me learn it....
plzz help..

thank you

Last edited:

Tuli

What is the difference between an event chart and a horary chart.. and how differently these two are analysed.....!!!

Virinchi

event chart is for specific time when a particular event has begun or about to begin or has already began.
Like a sporting event/football match etc which starts at a particular time and you cast a chart for that time considering Ascendant as hometeam or favorite team (depends on your method) and Descendant as other team.

Horary chart can be done anytime, based on a particular question or a horary number picked by the questioner

Tuli

event chart is for specific time when a particular event has begun or about to begin or has already began.
Like a sporting event/football match etc which starts at a particular time and you cast a chart for that time considering Ascendant as hometeam or favorite team (depends on your method) and Descendant as other team.

Horary chart can be done anytime, based on a particular question or a horary number picked by the questioner
For an event such as "exam" how the event chart be made ..??

mr1234

create a event chart when you get a question into your mind. thats it, what do you say Virinchi. BTW, also check KP Astro application present in Virinchi's website. It's nice.