This is probably the wrong place for this question...

I couldn't figure out where to ask this so I thought I might ask here. I wanted to make an Event Chart to post in one of the other forums (mainly the relational one), but I can't seem to find where to do that on astro.com. I've been looking for it for much longer than any person should look for something. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Tuli

I couldn't figure out where to ask this so I thought I might ask here. I wanted to make an Event Chart to post in one of the other forums (mainly the relational one), but I can't seem to find where to do that on astro.com. I've been looking for it for much longer than any person should look for something. Could someone point me in the right direction?
in astro.com
under free horescope>horescope drawing & calculations>chart drawing,ascedent

Tuli

Okay, but where is the option to make an Event Chart from there? I don't see anything here still.
at the place where it is asking for gender> male,female,event
you need to select the event , Put you place as Place of birth , Time of asking the question as Birth time and Date of birth as Time of asking the question....
I guess this is the right procedure for Event chart..!!!

at the place where it is asking for gender> male,female,event
you need to select the event , Put you place as Place of birth , Time of asking the question as Birth time and Date of birth as Time of asking the question....
I guess this is the right procedure for Event chart..!!!

Thanks, I think I've gotten it, sort of. I'll try to figure it out from here. I appreciate everyone's help.