Hillary Versus Donald...why don't I trust Donald?

muchacho

How strong is Saturn in their charts?

To me, Moon is the indicator and then Jupiter and Saturn in no particular order on the last two.
They both have a very weak Saturn. Additionally, Hillary Clinton also has a weak Jupiter and a Sun that is barely above average in terms of strength. Donald Trump, however, has an exceptionally strong Sun and more than sufficiently strong Jupiter. That's why Clinton has no charisma and no energy and Trump is basically overflowing with charisma and energy.

Another interesting tool in vedic astrology is the concept of Arudha Lagna which basically shows how you appear to the world, how the world sees you. And for Trump that would be Aries and for Clinton that would be Pisces - which means maximum possible contrast.

On election day Trump has a Jupiter-Saturn-Venus Dasha running. Which is very auspicious for winning elections because Saturn represents the masses, Jupiter winning and Venus likability. Also, Saturn and Venus are located in the 11th house from his Jupiter (the Dasha Lord), the 11th is the house of gains or fulfillment of desires. So from an astrology point of view, this looks really good for Trump.

On election day Hillary Clinton has a Sun-Mercury-Rahu Dasha running. Which is a bit problematic because her Mercury is retrograde and Rahu is located in the 8th from her Sun and Mercury, the 8th is the house of death. So this looks like big trouble and defeat.

However, Dashas just show what planets are active and so they just show overall tendencies. The actual results can be seen from transits. But Trump has a clear advantage over Clinton in terms of astrology. If you add to that that Trump's message is actually in touch with what a majority of voters want then this looks almost like a sure thing. The one thing that seems sure though is that it's definitely going to be mostly smooth sailing for Trump but struggle and setbacks all the way for Clinton.

Last edited:

Mj66

I guess we'll see. I don't think Trump is really a person who will stand by his word. Yes, he has the gift of gab. But that doesn't do anybody any good. It's all talk. He's very tacky too, sometimes I don't think the man thinks before he speaks. Scary aspects. Moon/Uranus and Neptune square Mercury. Insanity and lies...delusional as well.
But, who knows, maybe he'll prove astrology wrong.
M

anjelik

I guess we'll see. I don't think Trump is really a person who will stand by his word. Yes, he has the gift of gab. But that doesn't do anybody any good. It's all talk. He's very tacky too, sometimes I don't think the man thinks before he speaks. Scary aspects. Moon/Uranus and Neptune square Mercury. Insanity and lies...delusional as well.
M

Hahaha you keep referencing Moon opposite Uranus and how it relates to insanity. I am going to purchase myself a straight jacket and have myself committed since I have that crazy aspect myself.

Kitchy

Banned
Moon Uranus aspects - in any form, have the pulse early and true of what is to come. Who believes "what is to come" is depending upon one's jupiter saturn or neptune. Pluto will always seal the deal.

Mj66

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have know men with Moon/Uranus and they are all over the map. Trump has always been all over the map and I don't feel his honesty is consistent. Neptune square Mercury is a chronic liar, even if they don't believe they are lying themselves. Even without his chart in front of me and from my 30+ years (I'm 50 years old) of listening to him I do not like him. Always haven't and probably never will. I'm not saying Hillary is perfect either. But of the two "evils" I would have to stand with Hillary.
M

waybread

This is difficult because we do not have a reliable birth time for Hillary.

If you watched the whole astrologers/Obama sideshow, it was just sad. All kinds of times were put forth, and when he made public the birth certificate, some astrologers were accusing him of forgery - saying he couldn't have been born on that day as it didn't square with their personal analysis. And worse.

And that's gone on before. We don't have confirmed birth times for most former presidents.

I'm loathe to try to judge this one from birth charts, or at least from Hillary's birth chart. I'd probably look at the mundane stuff primarily.

Oddity, there are several astrological sites where people have tried to rectify Clinton's chart. I think the 8:02 am birth time at Astrodienst is pretty accurate. For one thing, in modern astrology we would expect Uranus changing houses or signs to coincide with changing circumstances according to the new house. On election day, Clinton's solar arc Uranus conjuncts her MC and Trump's solar arc Uranus squares his MC. (His birth time has a Rodden AA rating.)

Even without an accurate birth time, we can still look at many planet-to-planet contact points between the natal and progressed charts or transits.

Conspiracy theorist, certainly in traditional astrology it makes a big difference whether planets are in the 12th or 1st house. The first house is considered strong; the twelfth house is considered troubled. The first house gives one's outward personality and body. Clinton has a much stronger chart using whole signs houses, because her 9th house Leo planets also move to the strong, angular 10th house.

Muchacho, Clinton's Jupiter is domiciled in Sagittarius in the tropical western zodiac. Clinton also has her sun and Mars in mutual reception.

Last edited:

waybread

Another thing that astrologers like to do is match up candidates' natal charts with the Sibly chart for the US (July 4, 1776.) Even if it's not accurate it seems to be radical. You can compare the two candidates' charts with the Sibly chart (available on the AstroData-Bank at Astrodienst.)

I note that the presidency does not become an American institution until the passage of the Constitution some years later. It's not mentioned in the Declaration.

I sometimes enjoy looking at asteroids. There is no asteroid Donald or a cognate name, but there is an asteroid Hillary (#3130.) On the election and inauguration dates, if you look at the Constitution's solar arc chart, asteroid Hillary conjuncts the 10th house moon in the US Constitution chart.

In mundane astrology the 10th symbolizes the leader or government in power. The moon and the 4th house symbolize the people.

Last edited:

Mj66

Hi Waybread,
You have lost me on that fancy stuff. LOL...but it's good to hear one person sees what I see with Mr Trump. :smile:
Maria

waybread

A solar arc is basically a kind of progression. The sun moves one degree per year, so we use a "day for a year" rule, where 25 years would rotate the sun forward 25 days as you would see it then in an ephemeris. Secondary progressions equally move the planets with a day for a year rule, but according to their positions in an ephemeris. A solar arc keeps every planet moving, like the sun, one degree per year. Thus a solar arc chart keeps the planets in their same relative position to the "natal" chart, although they will change houses and signs with a long time interval.

Some astrologers think solar arcs are very useful for timing events.

Here is the Constitution chart on election day.

Attachments

• constitution 09.08.16.jpg
    constitution 09.08.16.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 26

waybread

Would you use something like the Aries ingress chart, Oddity? This goes by the party in power vs. the party out of power, not by the candidate's nativity. Two predictions here for Clinton.

Muchacho, I am struck by your repeated comment that Americans are ready for change. (To which my response is, some are and some aren't. But change can also be disastrous and I don't think anybody wants a horrible change for the worse.) If you are correct that Americans want change, we would expect to see this kind of restlessness showing up in a mundane chart. Have you got one that does this?

I would expect to see signs and symptoms in the 4th house of "the people." Possibly in the 10th house of the government in power.

Last edited:

muchacho

M
Personally, I don't think one can predict the result of an election just by looking at the natal chart of one or two participants. There are way too many variables involved that all go beyond astrology. However, what we can predict is if they will have a smooth ride or a rough ride, if they can do it by themselves or if they do need a helping hand etc. And given that on election day Hillary Clinton is under the influence of her debilitated Sun and her retrograde Mercury and the North Node, she won't pull it off by herself and needs a helping hand. While Trump, on the other hand, can stand for himself and pull it off all by himself. So if everybody plays fair, Trump has the clear advantage.

Mj66

Oh no, I wasn't trying to predict anything. You may be right he'll win. I just don't feel comfortable with the guy behind the wheel. I guess we shall see.
:smile:
Maria

waybread

Muchacho, I am struck by your repeated comment that Americans are ready for change. (To which my response is, some are and some aren't. But change can also be disastrous and I don't think anybody wants a horrible change for the worse.) If you are correct that Americans want change, we would expect to see this kind of restlessness showing up in a mundane chart. Have you got one that does this?

I would expect to see signs and symptoms in the 4th house of "the people." Possibly in the 10th house of the government in power.

Are you ready for this challenge, Muchacho?

Clinton's secret weapon seems to be Trump's mouth.

Mj66

His crazy is showing. I have seen it for years, some people just take longer than others to see through people. That's all the Pisces, Scorpio and just the right amount of Aquarius in me. :smile:

waybread

Transiting Mars is squaring Trump's Mars-Ascendant. I think this has manifested in his angry outbursts against his critics, ranging from a Gold Star mother to Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

JUPITERASC

Hillary ATTACKS Trump On MSNBC Following Russian Invasion Of Ukraine :smile:

She still can't get over 2016
She couldn't stand up on her own 7 years ago
How is she gonna run for president in 2024

Hillary is getting scared as Durham lurks in the shadows
and is desperately trying to deflect away from Durham
Brandon is supposedly in office, not Trump
hold Brandon responsible
for sharing sensitive intel about Ukraine to our adversaries
right before this all started

Who says he gave the intel to his Chinese comrades
that's not like like him.
More likely he sold it to them
🇺🇸PROBABLY SOLD THE SENSITIVE INFORMATION
with payments being made through a family member
say his son HUNTER for instance.
That's the Joe we know, Let's Go Brandon!
Stand fast and hold the constitution close
this is going to get worse before it gets better.
Biden is in Delaware
upset at putin for destroying his labs and stopping the gravy train :smile:

Biden: You know what I'm talking about, and I know what I'm talking about.
We know what I'm talking about.
They may not know what we're talking about, but we do.

other guy (later): I had NO idea what he was talking about
Let’s go Brandon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-rPXWWdCQ

Trump told everyone at nato this could and most likely would happen
if they keep buying Russian energy
and being dependent on it.
So here we go!
Why is the US still buying Russian Oil???? just ignore the fact that nato allies
like Germany is still buying Russian gas
and that Trump pointed that out

Hillary Clinton
unknown unverified time of birth

Many astrologers have agreed
Hillary was born around 8 am.
That gives her Scorpio rising.

BUT

MARK SELTMAN disagrees

Hillary has a fiery earthy capricorn hand with square palms
straight short fingers, and separated head and life line
but has no earth in her horoscope
except for her north node in Taurus.

hillary-clinton.jpg

So

Mark Seltman believea that

HRC has got either Capricorn rising

or

Saturn in Leo on her ascendant

'......If Capricorn is rising, her birth time is between 11:05 am and 12:59 pm.

If Saturn is rising, her birth time would be around 12:17 am. That fits her personality best....

' http://blog.markseltman.com/2016/10/...s-perspective/

But she has a pretty feminine pear shaped body opposite of Masculine Leo rising type.

I'm Leo rising with Saturn in the first house,I don't think she has the same placement in her Chart
Life long friends publicly stated their recollections :smile:
more than two decades ago

I came across this article over a year ago.
The enlarged portion is taken from the first column, second section, and you can view it for yourself here:

https://kannonmcafee.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/hrc-sun-times-jan93-article-p1.jpg

hrc-sun-times-jan93-article1.jpg

Lynn Sweet interviewed Hillary Clinton for the article and knows she saw a document of some kind related to the birth (probably a family record).
That is why the 8 PM time, which seems to have originated from that time.
This is on record now at Astrodatabank in the Source Notes section.

There never was any news article stating she was born "in time for breakfast" as was previously claimed.
I and others went through every contemporary Chicago newspaper that could have given the announcement
and that never appeared anywhere.
The morning birth is mere legend.

"Early" in my view means between midnight/0:00 and around 8:00 AM. Add 12 hours and you get noon to 8 PM.

I believe the correct chart 14° Aries was arrived at by Astro-Intuitive on this AW forum thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5443

There has been another chart recently added to the ADB page for her,
which is based on a still invisible birth document claimed to have a birth time of 2:18 AM.
Many months ago I went through every chart possibility for her between 0:00 and 3 AM.
Absolutely nothing.
Leo rising for her is believable in theory,
but there is no substantiation in the progressions whatsoever for either a Leo or Virgo rising chart.

The 2 AM time was when her mother arrived at the hospital in my view.