My life has been extreme

Hello everyone.

I have had a lot of significant changes in my life due to many aspects and they severely affected my life path since I was a child. The majority of these events were very negative and extremely debilitating but some turned out for the best. I'd like to know what is next?

My Dad is very into astrology but he is on the other side of the world so he can't teach me about it. I have always been drawn to astrology myself, and I really want to learn but before I do I was wondering if someone could take a look at my natal chart and tell me if my life is going to continue to be "extreme".

I have three areas I would like to know about but because I am new to this I cannot read this myself but I am willing to learn via books and videos anyone would like tor recommend.

The three areas I want to know about is my career (I feel really very lost in what field I will do best in), my marriage/relationships, and fertility/children.

I was given 3 charts and I am unsure which is the best format so I have attached each of them.

Please tell me if I am doing this wrong, or suggest any improvement. Thank you all!

Attachments

• chart 3.JPG
    chart 3.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 34
  • chart 2.JPG
    chart 2.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 18
  • chart 1.JPG
    chart 1.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 23

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone.

I have had a lot of significant changes in my life due to many aspects and they severely affected my life path since I was a child. The majority of these events were very negative and extremely debilitating but some turned out for the best. I'd like to know what is next?

My Dad is very into astrology but he is on the other side of the world so he can't teach me about it.
I have always been drawn to astrology myself,
and I really want to learn

but before I do I was wondering if someone could take a look at my natal chart
and tell me if my life is going to continue to be "extreme".

I have three areas I would like to know about but because I am new to this I cannot read this myself but I am willing to learn via books and videos anyone would like tor recommend.

The three areas I want to know about is my career (I feel really very lost in what field I will do best in)
my marriage/relationships
and fertility/children

I was given 3 charts and I am unsure which is the best format so I have attached each of them.

Please tell me if I am doing this wrong, or suggest any improvement. Thank you all!
Hello sweetswinks :smile:
Ours is an astrological learning forum
where members learn astrology by practicing on posted charts
we are all at different levels
some of us are complete beginners
others have years, even decades of astrological experience
and we all use varying techniques and have different opinions
and often disagree
which makes for interesting discussion

your chart has an early ascendant at only 2 degrees Sagittarius
and so
if you had been born only eight minutes earlier
then your ascendant would have been Scorpio

so it's very important to be certain we have a reliable time of birth

your chart has an early ascendant at only 2 degrees Sagittarius
and so
if you had been born only eight minutes earlier
then your ascendant would have been Scorpio

so it's very important to be certain we have a reliable time of birth

Thank you for your response! My Dad recorded that I was born at 6.03pm AEST (+10.00 GMT) 33.8261° S, 151.1904° E but is very possible it was a few minutes earlier than this because he was not present in the hospital room.

How much would 15 minutes or less change my chart?

JUPITERASC

Thank you for your response!
My Dad recorded that I was born at 6.03pm AEST (+10.00 GMT) 33.8261° S, 151.1904° E
but is very possible it was a few minutes earlier than this
because he was not present in the hospital room.
So your Dad noted the time when he was told that you had been born

however
commonsense tells us
that the moment you were born
no one dashed out of the delivery room
to tell your dad you had been born

because
the medical staff were far too busy occupied
attending to the health and safety of mother and newborn :smile:
so what time is recorded on your medical records?

How much would 15 minutes or less change my chart?

15 minutes of time would change your ascendant sign to Scorpio
instead of Sagittarius
because
the ascendant travels one degree for every four minutes of clock time
and so 15 minutes is almost four degrees
which means it is entirely possible your ascendant is Scorpio

That's why it's important to be certain of the most accurate time
otherwise it's not your chart

So your Dad noted the time when he was told that you had been born

however
commonsense tells us
that the moment you were born
no one dashed out of the delivery room
to tell your dad you had been born

because
the medical staff were far too busy occupied
attending to the health and safety of mother and newborn :smile:
so what time is recorded on your medical records?

15 minutes of time would change your ascendant sign to Scorpio
instead of Sagittarius
because
the ascendant travels one degree for every four minutes of clock time
and so 15 minutes is almost four degrees
which means it is entirely possible your ascendant is Scorpio

That's why it's important to be certain of the most accurate time
otherwise it's not your chart

I double checked with dad and he said it was 6.03pm in my records too. He worked at the hospital too so he saw it a number of times.

retinoid

Tell me if you suffer from extreme mental disorders such as psychosis? The three things you mentioned are spoiled due to this. One has to address that FIRST and then support the ascendant ruler JUPITER through remedies. Your chart has potential but everything is being held back.

Tell me if you suffer from extreme mental disorders such as psychosis? The three things you mentioned are spoiled due to this. One has to address that FIRST and then support the ascendant ruler JUPITER through remedies. Your chart has potential but everything is being held back.

I've never experienced any mental disorders or psychosis. Can you tell me why you asked such a thing? Is it in my chart somewhere that there is a mental illness and how exactly is everything being held back?

Last edited:

retinoid

I've never experienced any mental disorders or psychosis. Can you tell me why you asked such a thing? Is it in my chart somewhere that there is a mental illness and how exactly is everything being held back?

So no psychological problems...? If you say no and are totally fine then I must be misreading your chart.

retinoid

The only thing I've had was a bout of depression after my best friend died but no chronic psychological issues at all.

Well i would say that is very normal...I keep seeing it so I am not sure unless your ascendant Is different and the chart is off. Or i am just not good at reading your chart :)

Well i would say that is very normal...I keep seeing it so I am not sure unless your ascendant Is different and the chart is off. Or i am just not good at reading your chart :)

Is it a mental illness I am experiencing myself or could it be me experiencing someone else in my life with a phychological issues?

Shows your father is a negative factor in your life so he could be CAUSÎNG the issues?

That doesn't sound right at all. Without my dad I would have been placed in a foster home. Yes always been so supportive. I would say my mother is a negative factor, she caused majority of my childhood and young adult issues.

retinoid

That doesn't sound right at all. Without my dad I would have been placed in a foster home. Yes always been so supportive. I would say my mother is a negative factor, she caused majority of my childhood and young adult issues.

Then like I said your chart is one of the few I cannot read. I would wait for someone else.

JUPITERASC

I double checked with dad
and he said it was 6.03pm in my records too.
He worked at the hospital too so he saw it a number of times.
That your father says he noted the precise time he was told of your birth as being at 6.03pm
and
that your father also saw the time noted on your medical records was 6.03pm because he worked at the hospital
is interesting :smile:

the obvious question is:
when did your father note the time he was told of your birth?

i.e.
did your father IMMEDIATELY note the time when he was toldof your birth?

If so how?
Maybe relied on memory?

and so
IF you father simply relied on memory
and
also worked at the hospital that your birth occurred at
and so read your medical records

perhaps the memory he has of your time of birth is influenced by the time he read on your medical records

because
at some stage someone wrote your time of birth as being 6.03pm on your medical records

and
at some stage someone told your father that you had been born

HOWEVER
unless your father was present in the room when the time of your birth was being written on your medical notes
then both events would not necessarily have been simultaneous

That your father says he noted the precise time he was told of your birth as being at 6.03pm
and
that your father also saw the time noted on your medical records was 6.03pm because he worked at the hospital
is interesting :smile:

the obvious question is:
when did your father note the time he was told of your birth?

i.e.
did your father IMMEDIATELY note the time when he was toldof your birth?

If so how?
Maybe relied on memory?

and so
IF you father simply relied on memory
and
also worked at the hospital that your birth occurred at
and so read your medical records

perhaps the memory he has of your time of birth is influenced by the time he read on your medical records

because
at some stage someone wrote your time of birth as being 6.03pm on your medical records

and
at some stage someone told your father that you had been born

HOWEVER
unless your father was present in the room when the time of your birth was being written on your medical notes
then both events would not necessarily have been simultaneous

My Dad was told of my birth at 6.15pm, the midwife who delivered me was told prior by my dad to please be precise with the times. I cannot imagine she would lie to him about the time of my birth when he had asked her the day before to be extremely precise for spiritual reasons. The exact time of 6.03pm is noted in my records.

Let's just say for some crazy reason, this entire time it was off by 8 minutes. That would mean I have Scorpio rising. But let's just say it was off by 20 minutes, still Scorpio rising. So what if I went off two charts? or what do others do when they are told that their exact time of birth could not be accurate?

Oddity

Most of the time people go with what they have. If it seems terribly off (no indications of major events) they might rectify the chart by a few minutes.

Past that, I don't really trust rectification, just look at all the charts produced for American presidential candidates, supposedly by professional astrologers!

Also, there can be major events in your life that don't leave a clear astrological signature.

I'd try using your given birth time, see how it works out. As an astrologer, I get really antsy when I see an ascendant or MC at 29+ or 0 degrees, but hey - it does happen. Then again, given the nature of the event, birth, it's probably most of us have slightly wrong birth times. Yet, astrology still works.

Most of the time people go with what they have. If it seems terribly off (no indications of major events) they might rectify the chart by a few minutes.

Past that, I don't really trust rectification, just look at all the charts produced for American presidential candidates, supposedly by professional astrologers!

Also, there can be major events in your life that don't leave a clear astrological signature.

I'd try using your given birth time, see how it works out. As an astrologer, I get really antsy when I see an ascendant or MC at 29+ or 0 degrees, but hey - it does happen. Then again, given the nature of the event, birth, it's probably most of us have slightly wrong birth times. Yet, astrology still works.

Thank you for your reply!
I am very new to learning astrology, I have learned a lot already just from this thread.

I'd like to know any significant areas on my chart that could affect my life. It seems as though my chart is off to everyone though? I did have one user give me some information that didn't fit my life at all though.

JUPITERASC

My Dad was told of my birth at 6.15pm,
the midwife who delivered me was told prior by my dad to please be precise with the times.
Thanks for the clarification :smile:
I cannot imagine she would lie to him about the time of my birth
when he had asked her the day before to be extremely precise for spiritual reasons.
The exact time of 6.03pm is noted in my records.
6:03pm IS certainly very precise-looking
and I agree the midwife would not have lied

HOWEVER

The midwife did not write that time on the medical records at the precise moment of your delivery
because
at the precise moment of your delivery
the midwife was assisting your mother to deliver

then, immediately after delivery the midwife would have been cutting the cord
washing the newborn
weighing the newborn
doing all the usual medical checks whatever those are
as well as then clothing the newborn

all of which takes time

and so 6:03pm
is arguably the most precise time noted as recalled by the midwife

Let's just say for some crazy reason, this entire time it was off by 8 minutes.

not 'a crazy reason' to question whether the midwife's watch could have been a different time to your father's watch
after all watches often differ and rarely are in sync
not to mention errors with timepieces
i.e. watches being fast or slow

keep in mind as well that the midwife acted remarkably swiftly
to have

cut the cord
washed the newborn
weighed the newborn
completed usual medical checks on the newborn
then clothed the newborn

as well as checked the mother was comfortable following the delivery
which would include not in any danger from potential complications

all that in twelve minutes....
that's fast

i.e. your father was told just twelve minutes after your birthtime was registered on medical records

by the way,
if he was close to the delivery room
then your father would have heard the first cry
ask your father whether he heard that and if so when

That would mean I have Scorpio rising.
But let's just say it was off by 20 minutes, still Scorpio rising.
So what if I went off two charts?
or what do others do when they are told that their exact time of birth could not be accurate?
Your time of birth COULD be accurate
simply that
as Oddity mentioned

Most of the time people go with what they have.
If it seems terribly off (no indications of major events) they might rectify the chart by a few minutes.

Past that, I don't really trust rectification,
just look at all the charts produced for American presidential candidates,
supposedly by professional astrologers!

I'd try using your given birth time, see how it works out.
As an astrologer, I get really antsy when I see an ascendant or MC at 29+ or 0 degrees, but hey - it does happen.
Then again, given the nature of the event, birth,
it's probably most of us have slightly wrong birth times
Yet, astrology still works.
Your father did his best to get a precise time of birth
and got the most precise one he could
it's just that the resultant time is VERY CLOSE
to when ascendant changes signs
so it's important to be certain

Interesting that
Thank you for your reply!
I am very new to learning astrology, I have learned a lot already just from this thread.

I'd like to know any significant areas on my chart that could affect my life.

It seems as though my chart is off to everyone though?
I did have one user give me some information that didn't fit my life at all though.

IF the information was given to you by an amateur astrologer
then it's not beyond the realms of probability that you simply received an incorrect reading
in any event
professional astrologers are not infallible either