Will my family realize that my siblings instigated the fued

Crystalclear913

Both my brother and sibling have started a smear campaign against me and my husband and has my family believing that we’re the ones bringing the discord in the family. Will their true colors eventually be revealed to the rest of the family?

I tried reading the chart myself but I found it a bit confusing to understand. I see Venus which represents my siblings in the 5th house tightly conjunct Pluto.
Could someone help bring some clarity for me with this chart?

https://imgur.com/a/IiJmgAh

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see your parents/4th/Mars clearly seeing what your siblings/3rd/Venus are doing in the time frames you are bringing to this question.

Their significators are one sign apart, disjunct, so they do not regard or see each other; they do not see eye-to-eye, so to speak. I take this to mean that your parents can't see what is going on. And Venus, while in detriment by moving retrograde, has some strength, some essential dignity in Capricorn, as triplicity ruler.
Also, it is worth noting that Venus/sibs applies to a partile, exact, trine to Moon/you right now. And then Venus goes on to meet your primary significator, Mercury, by conjunction very soon.
This suggests that there is a meeting, a a coming together, between the siblings. I wonder if this might point to a coming together to sort things out between you?

Last edited:

Crystalclear913

I don't see your parents/4th/Mars clearly seeing what your siblings/3rd/Venus are doing in the time frames you are bringing to this question.

Their significators are one sign apart, disjunct, so they do not regard or see each other; they do not see eye-to-eye, so to speak. I take this to mean that your parents can't see what is going on. And Venus, while in detriment by moving retrograde, has some strength, some essential dignity in Capricorn, as triplicity ruler.
Also, it is worth noting that Venus/sibs applies to a partile, exact, trine to Moon/you right now. And then Venus goes on to meet your primary significator, Mercury, by conjunction very soon.
This suggests that there is a meeting, a a coming together, between the siblings. I wonder if this might point to a coming together to sort things out between you?

Thank you Ilene for helping me break this down. I apologize for not getting back to this sooner. It’s crazy because all that you said about there being a possibility of a meeting or coming together is something that I was feeling could come up. Right after I posted this chart, my father had a stroke and we’ve been back and forth to the hospital. Since I’ve cut communication with my sister and eldest brother, I’ve been going to visit on my own which is fine by me. But The hospital he was at, is the hospital that my sister works in. I could tell by the reception I received from the staff that she has been talking ill of me to them (something that she has done continuously over the years).
My other brother seems to be annoyed by the discord and will most likely call a meeting.

It feels like no matter how much I try to avoid the bull 💩, it still ends up at my door. The animosity my sister and my mother have for me feels just like the animosity the women I use to work with had for me. Both were unprovoked. They all simply didnt/don’t like me for their own personal reasons tied to jealousy or envy. I just don’t get that because seriously, I ain’t all that. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have low self esteem but I am in no way, a person who wants any of the limelight. I like to help someone shine instead of shining myself. I actively supported everything my sister was doing in life.
As for my mother, smh. One of my friends asked if I thought if my mother was jealous of me and I immediately refuted it because like…why??? Why would my mother be jealous of me. But her question did linger in my head for a while so I made a chart asking the question.
Mercury her signifactor is in my 12th house in Cap and it trines my Scorpio Moon. I also notice that Venus, my sister’s signifactor is also in my 12th house and trines my moon as well. Does this mean yes?

https://imgur.com/a/aCH2Eu8

I need to know what lesson I need to learn from this because I’m tired of dealing with it. The more I stay away, the more they keep coming at me.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene for helping me break this down. I apologize for not getting back to this sooner. It’s crazy because all that you said about there being a possibility of a meeting or coming together is something that I was feeling could come up.
You are welcome and thank you for the update, that there has been possible movement toward a coming together albeit not comfortable.
As for my mother, smh. One of my friends asked if I thought if my mother was jealous of me and I immediately refuted it because like…why??? Why would my mother be jealous of me. But her question did linger in my head for a while so I made a chart asking the question.
Mercury her signifactor is in my 12th house in Cap and it trines my Scorpio Moon. I also notice that Venus, my sister’s signifactor is also in my 12th house and trines my moon as well. Does this mean yes?
https://imgur.com/a/aCH2Eu8
The mother is signified by the 10th, so ruled by Jupiter rather than Merc. You/Saturn are strong in your dignity. So your mother/Jup and one sign apart, what we call disjunct. You are both strong [willful?] and make no aspect to each other, so do not see eye-to-eye. You do not "get" one another. The reception between you is more indifferent than anything. I see nothing rising to jealousy on the part of your mother.

This kind of each not getting the other happens with parents and children, sadly but also often. Your misery in this matter is well reflected by Moon in its fall, in Scorpio. Being in the 9th house, perhaps you still need experience or higher learning about this matter...?
With your significator/Sat in the 12th, it points to your being a part of your own self-undoing in the matter.
I need to know what lesson I need to learn from this because I’m tired of dealing with it. The more I stay away, the more they keep coming at me.

It is good that you feel this way. I don't think a horary can answer that kind of question, can tell you what you need to learn. I would look primarily to your natal chart, your transits and progressions, to see your temperament, your strengths, vulnerabilities and sensitivities. And then your parentsor sibs charts, perhaps just a bit, to see the synergy between you, the points they touch in you, and you in them, that are so reactive.

In the end, the resolution of the matter lies within you. It is most likely that your sibs and parents will not change.

Last edited:

Crystalclear913

You are welcome and thank you for the update, that there has been possible movement toward a coming together albeit not comfortable.

The mother is signified by the 10th, so ruled by Jupiter rather than Merc. You/Saturn are strong in your dignity. So your mother/Jup and one sign apart, what we call disjunct. You are both strong [willful?] and make no aspect to each other, so do not see eye-to-eye. You do not "get" one another. The reception between you is more indifferent than anything. I see nothing rising to jealousy on the part of your mother.

This kind of each not getting the other happens with parents and children, sadly but also often. Your misery in this matter is well reflected by Moon in its fall, in Scorpio. Being in the 9th house, perhaps you still need experience or higher learning about this matter...?
With your significator/Sat in the 12th, it points to your being a part of your own self-undoing in the matter.

It is good that you feel this way. I don't think a horary can answer that kind of question, can tell you what you need to learn. I would look primarily to your natal chart, your transits and progressions, to see your temperament, your strengths, vulnerabilities and sensitivities. And then your parentsor sibs charts, perhaps just a bit, to see the synergy between you, the points they touch in you, and you in them, that are so reactive.

In the end, the resolution of the matter lies within you. It is most likely that your sibs and parents will not change.

You are so right. If anything, I need to know how I’m undoing myself. That is the only thing I can control.
I know that there will be more instances where I have to cross paths with my sister due to my father’s current condition. I just have to know what I’m doing and what I need to change in order to be at peace with all this.
Thank you once again Ilene for your feedback. It’s very much appreciated.