What is the spiritual lesson in all this? And why?

Amit89

I feel I have it over the top. Yes it is to test my strength, character, will, courage however I think its over the top.

I lost my mother when I was 12. My sister was cruel to me since 2005 till now, yes for that long what's her problem she's got the life of her dream, everything she ever wanted for a long long time. And the bullying done by uncles, aunts, cousin and community members. Some things which I has happened it was very cruel involving all of them. I do not wish it to happen to anyone.

Also my grandmother was very mean towards me when I was a boy. Imagine living with this much in your life?

Not to forget my aunties were in-different and I had no women in my life, no one to talk to and no dates ever in my life and nothing.

I could be worthy and have a lot of good qualities and a lot to offer.

My father consolidated me as I was in tears recently.

Maybe I'm over-reacting, maybe its how many years I've been treated badly, put down by relatives, a cousin, community members and its affecting my psyche subconsciously. And no one gives the support ever(apart from my father), I'm left on my own, they were mean including my sister who doesn't wish to listen and is mean and I think she in manipulative.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel I have it over the top. Yes it is to test my strength, character, will, courage however I think its over the top.

I lost my mother when I was 12. My sister was cruel to me since 2005 till now, yes for that long what's her problem she's got the life of her dream, everything she ever wanted for a long long time. And the bullying with uncles, aunts, cousin and community members. Some things which I has happened it was very cruel involving all of them. I do not wish it to happen to anyone.

Also my grandmother was very mean towards me when I was a boy. Imagine living with this much in your life?

Not to forget my aunties were in-different and I had no women in my life, no one to talk to and no dates ever in my life and nothing.

I could be worthy and have a lot of good qualities and a lot to offer.

My father consolidated me as I was in tears recently.

Maybe I'm over-reacting, maybe its how many years I've been treated badly, put down by relatives, a cousin, community members and its affecting my psyche subconsciously. And no one gives the support ever(apart from my father), I'm left on my own, they were mean including my sister who doesn't wish to listen.

Hi Amit,

Could you post your chart please? Then we can all try to understand and help you 🤗

Amit89

Chart attached:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_my_chart_2020410.52050.13155.jpg
    astro_24gw_my_chart_2020410.52050.13155.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 33

Hkk

Account Closed
Chiron and the sun in your chart at the top- society and you facing the world- in opposition to Saturn in 4th house of home. Oppositions you can overcome. Especially with Saturn who teaches you to be stronger. It’s difficult in the earlier years. Chiron being the wound. You will keep learning on how to overcome these issues. Your power is in Pluto in 3rd and it’s 8th house where the moon sits. House 3 of self awareness, siblings, and your intellect- your mind. You have the power to be strong and overcome difficulties with your siblings. Moon which is ruler of your sun in Pluto’s 8th house - your emotions are strong and together with Pluto you can get through this. Can you not cut these toxic people from your life? I understand sometimes circumstances don’t allow us to but just thought I would ask to find out.

Hkk

Account Closed
Just to add - the lesson is not to think or be so overactive around spirituality. Looking at your north node in 6th in Aquarius it’s more about concentrating on your daily routine, your health and well being, your work which in Aquarius will be unique being of service to others. You will be successful at work if you concentrate in this area of life. Do you own any pets?

Amit89

Hi Hkk,

Thank you very much for your reply and insights.

I do not own my own pets. I haven't moved out since I wish to be there for my father. However I'll look into this.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi Hkk,

Thank you very much for your reply and insights.

I do not own my own pets. I haven't moved out since I wish to be there for my father. However I'll look into this.

What would be good for you is a dog if you like them, if not another pet. But I feel a black dog would be good for you 😇

I understand not moving out. Especially if your father is the only one you can talk to. You can still cut people out that hurt you. Once you do that you will feel less toxicated. Hope this helps and others insights too

aquarius7000

Hi

The lesson in all this is that you don't need people to appreciate you or support you to know that your self-worth can be boosted by just one person - the one you look at everyday in the mirror.

That you determine yourself how worthy you are and that comes from having a healthy love and respect for your own self. Whilst it can be flattering to get it from others, don't depend on it, or often you (holds good for all of us) will be disappointed. I have Saturn in the 11th house of others/friends/society and a Leo Asc., so often until a short while back and sometimes I still fall in the same trap, I used to look for acknowledgement and recognition from others. So that indeed is the main lesson in your case because you too have Leo energy in the 11th so you look for acknowledgement from others too. First and foremost work on that and the rest will fall in place.

Spirituality helps tremendously in finding your own centre and stabilising your inner self - it also helps build one's inner emotional security and you need that even more as a Cancer Sun. So do yoga and meditation. It helps tremendously, but please find the right Yoga teacher, not a western hot-cold yoga jazz.

Your career will help you build your self-worth up also. What line are you in. You have a strong Merc.

Hkk

Account Closed
I agree with aqua so much on this. I have Leo in 11th and my north node is their too. For me spiritually I need to stop relying on others for esteem or popularity and make my own and other will follow. I have a hard time due to the fact I have my moon their too so my inner needs crave attention but if I use the north node lessons and do things the right way Saturn in first house I will have my inner need fulfilled.

For you Amit it’s your Pluto and moon in 8th where you gain your power.

aquarius7000

...For you Amit it’s your Pluto and moon in 8th where you gain your power.
Good point you picked out of the chart.
IMHO, Moon in the 8th and Pluto in the 3rd actually shows the emotional bullying by the relatives and sisters. Cancerian energy often turns to women for emotional security given ruled by the Moon. If their Moon is afflicted, as is the case here, then they suffer on that front,
However, Amit can turn this into his power for himself by building up an inner love and respect for his own self and staying away from resentment. Sun in Cancer shows he will find his emotional security from his dad.

His career will also give him a healthy ego boost. Jup - Merc with Merc ruling the 10th is excellent. :sideways::happy:

Amit89

Thank you very much @aquarious7000 and @Hkk

I'm in IT.

Its think its time to move out. Enough is enough. They are selfish, arrogant and look to undermine.

Thank you very much for your suggestions and insights.

aquarius7000

Hi

As far as your career goes, Amit, work at it diligently- whatever you choose. Career and your dad will be your saving grace. Pay attention to both. Your Sun (dad) has seen his share of hardships (Sun-Saturn) also, so cut him some slack. Career wise, Merc-Jup, with Merc ruling your career house can really make you grow, BUT you will need 3 ingredients for that: perseverance, maturity and consistency. Sun-Saturn demands all 3 and if you can achieve that, you could reach senior management heights with Saturn in the mix. You will need to be mature and not let yourself be bothered by others' selfishness or arrogance. Always give them a smile back. One thing to know in the corporate world is that if a colleague detects what troubles you, they know how to ensure your failure. I have been there. No need to be emotional about things at your workplace. Work (not how others treat you) should be your focus.

Finally, around this time 2022, it will be a good years partner wise. Your partner will also be very career oriented and will be doing well. So if you want happiness on that front, work on yourself these two years so develop healthy self-confidence and a sense of maturity. Those are two very attractive qualities in a man. If you know the Hare Krishna Hare Rama mantra, chanting that as many times as you can early mornings when the world around you is asleep works wonders. Also, to strengthen your Sun (which will help both you and your dad), do the Surya Namaskar every morning facing the east and chanting Om. Do this for two years (I would suggest your whole life) and see the effects. I have Moon-Mars, Mars-Saturn, Mars-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, everything people fear in Astrology lol, and I think I am more calm and stable than people with mainly Venus and Jup aspects thanks to the Hare Krishna mantra, meditation and some yoga (though I need more discipline there, I admit) and strengthening my already strong Jup and Venus in Pisces.

aquarius7000

Amit, could I ask, did your mother have a heart issue or a stroke? Feel free to ignore the question, please, and apologies if this Q disturbed you.

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you very much @aquarious7000 and @Hkk

I'm in IT.

Its think its time to move out. Enough is enough. They are selfish, arrogant and look to undermine.

Thank you very much for your suggestions and insights.

No probs Amit. I hope everything goes well for you which I think it will!! If you could can you put up another chart with Nessus I’m it. I found out not so long ago that Nessus shows the abuser