Am i sick?

I have been trying to read this chart for myself, but I just don't understand it. I have pluto in the first, which signifies complications, and pluto is opposite Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Mars. If I remember oppositions in hoary is a negative aspect. My ruling planet, Saturn R, is in the 11th house in scorpio, which could mean secrets from groups family and friends. And then it squares Venus and Jupiter in Leo in the 8th house of Death! I know that Squares are also negative aspects in hoary. Gemini is in the 6th house of Health, and Mercury is in Cancer in the 7th house of partnerships conjucting the Sun, Moon, and Mars...I'm really trying to keep it simple, but I am struggling. The oppositions made by Pluto makes me want to conclude that No, I am not sick. But the Conjunctions made by Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Mars causes some concern. And not to mention the Aspects made by Saturn trine Sun. It make me think that I am sick. I'm trying to learn, but I think I'm overthinking. If you can help to clarify this hoary chart, it would be much appreciated. I'm going to the Doctor, but I just want to know...:sad:

Attachments

• healthpic.jpg
    healthpic.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 35

retinoid

Honestly the chart says it is possible IF this was your question. For divination, including tarot, one must have a clear, strong intention in mind. And the reading is solely about the question. If you did a horary chart because you feel sick lately and had a strong urge to draw up a chart I would say to check yourself. If you just did a chart with nothing specific in mind then the chart is not truly accurate...though I would still get checked if you feel sick.

Oddity

You could be. With Saturn rx ruling the ascendant the first thing I wonder is if you are having a recurrence of a past illness, as that is sometimes symbolised by retrogradation.

You also want to look at what attacks the ascendant. Here it's that Moon/Mercury/Mars pile-up opposing the ascendant, and Mercury rules the sixth house.

It could be an old illness, or it could be some minor infection with inflammation. Worth getting it checked, especially if you're having symptoms.

Saturn (1 ruler) does not receive the sun (8 ruler), so it's really, really unlikely that you're going to die, if that helps calm your nerves a bit.

Honestly the chart says it is possible IF this was your question. For divination, including tarot, one must have a clear, strong intention in mind. And the reading is solely about the question. If you did a horary chart because you feel sick lately and had a strong urge to draw up a chart I would say to check yourself. If you just did a chart with nothing specific in mind then the chart is not truly accurate...though I would still get checked if you feel sick.

This possible health issue has plagued me so much to where i haven't eaten since Sunday. I went and had blood tests done, and the anxiety has gotten to me. I do tarot as we'll, and it's difficult for me to read for my own questions. So with this issue i finally got to the point to where i just had to scream out to the universe and ask. Thank you for sharing your gift.

You could be. With Saturn rx ruling the ascendant the first thing I wonder is if you are having a recurrence of a past illness, as that is sometimes symbolised by retrogradation.

You also want to look at what attacks the ascendant. Here it's that Moon/Mercury/Mars pile-up opposing the ascendant, and Mercury rules the sixth house.

It could be an old illness, or it could be some minor infection with inflammation. Worth getting it checked, especially if you're having symptoms.

Saturn (1 ruler) does not receive the sun (8 ruler), so it's really, really unlikely that you're going to die, if that helps calm your nerves a bit.

Your response just blew me away!!... When you pointed out that it could be an illness from the past, it just amazed me because two things are going on. I'm experiencing heartbreak again after trying to get over it, while at the same time dealing with the thought of being sick. So mentally I'm just gone... Issues from the past have popped up and added acute depression to my anxiety of possibly being sick. But the specific question i asked was for a specific illness. I go in tomorrow and all i can do is stare at this chart i cast with the inquiry in mind. Thank you for sharing your gift and breaking this chart down too. I'm still learning this type of astrology.