Mars Signs by the Food (With Pictures!)

Blacknight

This is a silly thread. Also, I'm hungry. Use substitutes where necessary. These are my own recommendations!

Mars in Aries = Bacon in a cast iron frying pan. (with clickable video!!)

Mars in Taurus = Baked Bread
baked_bread-thumb.JPG

Mars in Gemini = Souffle
chocolate-souffle.jpg

Mars in Cancer = Cold Egg Salad Sandwich
egg-salad-sandwich-2.jpg

Mars in Leo = Medium Rare Steak
grilled-rare-steak.jpg

Mars in Virgo = Tossed Salad
tossed-salad-mushrooms-ay-l.jpg

Mars in Libra = Freshly Baked Croissant
gal_croissants.jpg

Mars in Scorpio = Black Coffee
black-coffee.jpg

Mars in Sagittarius = Grilled Salmon
1510_salmon_with_lemon_butter.jpg

Mars in Capricorn = Meatloaf
meatloaf+e.jpg

Mars in Aquarius = TV Dinner
plastic-tv-dinner.jpg

Mars in Pisces = Jello
galleryimage-2065091243-nov-11-2012-1-600x450.jpg

chris10

:tongue: My mars in aries would like the bacon but my virgo ascendant would go for the salad, moon in scorpio would be OK with the black coffee

dr. farr

I think your choice of food illustrations re Mars in the signs is great! Only thing is-Mars in Pisces might be better as red jello:sideways:!

poyi

Premium Member
LOL I have Ascendant and Mars in Virgo trine Moon in Capricorn. I love lot of Meat and Veggies (sort of a balance diet :tongue:). Both Mars and Moon sextile Mercury in Scorpio, I like coffee but not obsessed with it. May I add I love Chilli to bits.....I can eat chilli to a point of having massive vomiting and severe bowel problems after eating the hottest Curry recipe (Phall) in the world.

Last edited:

Lillytoday

HI
id ont think the thread is THAT silly - only a bit...

I had a similar thing in mind recently on hair style....
but i am a male:lol:.... that should make me think....

greets. t.

WeCareALot

The Mars in Gemini souffle should be for Mars in Libra, honestly! I have Mars in Gemini but Libra rising. Trust me, it's Libra that has the sweet tooth :tongue:

With that said, I'm loving Mars in Aries, Taurus (yummm, baked bread), and Mars in Leo. Mars in Libra + Mars in Scorpio is the best breakfast. :joyful:

LOL at Mars in Aquarius.

Blaze

Account Closed
I love the details in the red with the lines. The line work is top levels tattoo worthy and really shows the heat, strength and truth seeking nature of the Jupiter ruled Mars. The archer, as we can see from the fine redness of the meat, is very healthy and well kept. His body is strong, thanks to years of shooting a bow at the hidden truths many would not dare to brave. His motto, so shown by the redness of his meat and the line work crafted by the Gods is "I will find truth, **** yours". He boldly marches on in the face of "No" and says "Yes", just like the bloodiness of his meat would imply.

Phoenix Venus

Who else here loves food?

Food is a riveting subject, especially to talk about when one is hungry, which i am.

Mexican food, indian, italian, sushi, tempora, chocolate cake. yummy in my tummy.

Md crab soup is to die for. :innocent:

I was just dreaming about my taste for spicy food. I woke up after a six hour nap/crash and im hungry af.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

My friend derek eats dim sum with duck sauce for dipping.

He has a doberman named Dogo the Dobo.

One time, Dogo got into the Adobo.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Why is your Mars a killer tomato? Please give details.

Well cause.. Theyre cute and sweet and a little silly but fully prepared to murder you if you try to squish them or one of their little mater buddies hanging out on the vine.

Plus... CAKE!!! nomnom