Julianne Hough: Her Chart Confuses me!! Please help:)

astrology02

Hi everyone,

Julianne Hough is my favourite actress/dancer (from DWTS)...if you watch her in interviews or on television she is always so bubbly and seems genuinely happy. She portrays this image of being really close to her family. For me though, her chart completely contradicts that. There are a lot of challenging aspects or bad house placements.

I am not 100% sure of her birth time, but judging by the sun in the 10th (career) and libra on the ASC it seems about right. (I am about 90% sure). Libra ascendants are usually beautiful and she is stunning!

Maybe it is the libra ascendant that makes her appear to have everything together?

I guess I am just interested because celebrities' private lives are rarely as perfect as they seem on the outside. Her relationships never seem to work out...maybe that is saturn squaring the 7th house or mars on the descendant makes her relationships argumentative?

Can someone please help me? I would really appreciate it!!! I love uncovering the truth :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_244_anonymous.15946.10831.jpg
    astro_2gw_244_anonymous.15946.10831.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 38
  • 13182a01d1afd68b55c85ce8566d0c64.jpg
    13182a01d1afd68b55c85ce8566d0c64.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 22
  • f2bbcc261297ec7920259cf28fe93e09.jpg
    f2bbcc261297ec7920259cf28fe93e09.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 21
I can see two aspect patterns or groupings in Julianne's chart.
These are possibly a Finger of God (Sun sextile Jupiter and both inconjunct Saturn), which is confusing because the Finger of God often requires the third planet to be faster than the other two.
(i.e. If it were the Sun and Jupiter sextile, the Moon could have been the third planet because the Moon is fast-moving.
However, we see the Moon in Julianne's chart near her Ascendant instead.)

The second is the Moon square both Mercury (top of the chart) and Neptune (bottom), with Mercury opposition Neptune.
This is a T-Square.

No wonder she's so driven. The T-square brings tension that pushes her toward the Moon; her emotions allow her to resolve the problems of Mercury (communication) and Neptune (imagination and intuition).
This works fine for a dancer because she is communicating (Mercury) about her ideas and imagination (Neptune)
of what movements to make in order to express feelings (Moon).

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi everyone,

Julianne Hough is my favourite actress/dancer (from DWTS)...if you watch her in interviews or on television she is always so bubbly and seems genuinely happy. She portrays this image of being really close to her family. For me though, her chart completely contradicts that. There are a lot of challenging aspects or bad house placements.

I am not 100% sure of her birth time, but judging by the sun in the 10th (career) and libra on the ASC it seems about right. (I am about 90% sure). Libra ascendants are usually beautiful and she is stunning!

Maybe it is the libra ascendant that makes her appear to have everything together?

I guess I am just interested because celebrities' private lives are rarely as perfect as they seem on the outside. Her relationships never seem to work out...maybe that is saturn squaring the 7th house or mars on the descendant makes her relationships argumentative?

Can someone please help me? I would really appreciate it!!! I love uncovering the truth :)

What is it specifically that you don't see in her chart that you expected to see?