Will I get my full pension?

serafin5

Thank you, but you don't owe me an apology! I am glad to have discussions with you!

Dear Dr. Farr:

Hi, Dr. I am also waiting to find out the outcome of my 10/26/11 court date and I had for my Horary ques. a resounding YES! reply I will but I wasnt clear on what you said about the sun and ASC being in the same sign. When the question was asked I definately did not get a Scorp Asc even though the sun was in Scorpio whan the question was asked. I do however have a Scorpio Asc.; am I way off here? I sure hope so 'cause I am still learning too. I am primarily learning the basics from Lilly but later who knows what I'll be looking at. I will probably go over old posts from Bob Z (I wish he'd come back:pouty:) and I will be looking over yours also if you dont mind. You seem to know it well.

Thanks Dr. and have a good Turkey Day!
Serafin5

PS I REALLY need this settlement too and its literally any day now.

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Dear Dr. Farr:

Hi, Dr. I am also waiting to find out the outcome of my 10/26/11 court date and I had for my Horary ques. a resounding YES! reply I will but I wasnt clear on what you said about the sun and ASC being in the same sign. When the question was asked I definately did not get a Scorp Asc even though the sun was in Scorpio whan the question was asked. I do however have a Scorpio Asc.; am I way off here? I sure hope so 'cause I am still learning too. I am primarily learning the basics from Lilly but later who knows what I'll be looking at. I will probably go over old posts from Bob Z (I wish he'd come back:pouty:) and I will be looking over yours also if you dont mind. You seem to know it well.

Thanks Dr. and have a good Turkey Day!
Serafin5
I REALLY need this settlement too and its literally any day now.

Hi Serafin - Tootsie asked Dr Farr about the South Node (SN) not the Sun, because he has a personal preference for not judging charts when the south node is in the same sign as the Ascendant.

I think you've read "SN" for "Sun" ? Would that be right?

Since I've judged that the querent here has a good chance of success in proceeding the matter from her country of origin, I got a copy of your email & thought I'd reply. Cheers__________

serafin5

Serafin, did you have a reply yet from the court?

Yeah, just got it.....unfavorable!!! I cant even tell you how bummed I am and I know that my buddy Astrologer358 feels really bad about this too. She even did her own horary from Australia and turning the chart and everything and it still came out yes. Hindsight is always 20/20 but I'll tell you now that if I have to see another judge on appeal I will know exactly how the handle the old SOB. When you read the report this A-hole twisted quite a bit the things I said or even didnt say!

I am going to appeal it, what choice do I have look how far I've come, but as you know disappointments can be soul crushing. Please say a prayer for me.

I know that last month was your court date also (and you got married too) right? Please let me know how everything went, OK?

S5

serafin5

Hi Serafin - Tootsie asked Dr Farr about the South Node (SN) not the Sun, because he has a personal preference for not judging charts when the south node is in the same sign as the Ascendant.

I think you've read "SN" for "Sun" ? Would that be right?

Since I've judged that the querent here has a good chance of success in proceeding the matter from her country of origin, I got a copy of your email & thought I'd reply. Cheers__________

Hi Buddy! You are right, I did misinterpret this post and thanks for clearing this up for me as nobody responded.

So I'll be appealing this latest catastrophe; care to do another horary for the appeal or should we leave the entire matter up to the Gods (who by now are laughing their arsses off by now!:lol:)??? Honestly, Aqua, I really wouldnt blame you if you felt that way. I came away with knowledge and all that you have taught me. A big THANK YOU is in order. When I win the lottery I'll be contacting you (ha, ha wishful thinking).

God Bless, S5

serafin5

Hey, I would do another horary chart on appealing.
T

As Im still learning I will need some help; I may have burned out my buddy Aquarius358 I dont know ?!?!? I think we both may be a little devastated here so any and all help would be most welcome; whoever would like to start it. "Will I (Serafin5) win her appeal for her SSI?" Today is 12/14/11 and the time is 7:41 pm and I am in Hesperia, Ca. Or, you can ask the question from where you are, turn the chart, and see what we get. If you like we can analyze the findings together. This is basically how I am learning.

Thanks!!!!
Serafin5

tootsie

Would you please post the chart. I would do it but I have an ole Mac & it never will upload. You can go to astro.com to get a free chart, use the time and day you asked the question ect. For the "house system" use Reg.
Tootsie

serafin5

Would you please post the chart. I would do it but I have an ole Mac & it never will upload. You can go to astro.com to get a free chart, use the time and day you asked the question ect. For the "house system" use Reg.
Tootsie

Dear Tootsie: Thank you so much for offering to help as I am learning this and really loving it but still needing to watch other astrologers 'do their thing'. And I gotta tell you my laptop is in really bad shape too; as soon as I can I've got to put it in the shop. So I cant post the chart but I can write it out if that's ok?

12/14/11 7:41pm Hesperia, CA Regiomantanus Hse. Syst. 117w18, 34n26

sun 22deg sag
moon 16deg leo
merc 3deg sag
ven 23deg cap
mars 14deg vir
jup 0deg taur
sat 27deg libra
ur 0deg aries
nep 28deg aqua
pl 6deg cap
asc 3deg leo
mc 23deg aries
nn 14deg saggi
p of f 9deg saggi
chiron 1deg pisces

Houses:

asc 3deg leo
2nd - 26deg leo
3rd - 21deg virgo
4th - 23deg libra
5th - 0deg sag
6th - 5deg cap
7th - 3deg aqua
8th - 26deg aqua
9th - 21deg pis
Mc - 23deg aries
11th - 0deg gem
12th - 5deg can

That's it. Later I will have a court date also. I will get out my notes and try to see what I can see. It is still a bit confusing to me. Im not always sure how to start meaning I dont know how to put this in a "story" form like all yall.

Blessings, S5

ElenaJ

Serafin, this is terrible news.
I went back over this thread but can't find the chart for your horary, could you re-post it for me? What do you think went wrong in the interpretation?
If you appeal again (which you probably should given what you say about the judge being so off in his judgment), anyway choose the timing carefully to help favor your case.
PS when I was in the States it wasn't physically possible for me for follow up on my appeal, even though I had all my papers with me.
The wedding went wonderfully, though, we had the last really nice weather day in Miami! There was just one jlitch which I'm going to bring up in the original thread, so see what happened there.
Often you can learn as much from a chart not working, as from interpreting and getting it right. Only thing is you have to live with the negative results!

serafin5

I went back over this thread but can't find the chart for your horary, could you re-post it for me? What do you think went wrong in the interpretation?
If you appeal again (which you probably should given what you say about the judge being so off in his judgment), anyway choose the timing carefully to help favor your case.
PS when I was in the States it wasn't physically possible for me for follow up on my appeal, even though I had all my papers with me.
The wedding went wonderfully, though, we had the last really nice weather day in Miami! There was just one jlitch which I'm going to bring up in the original thread, so see what happened there.
Often you can learn as much from a chart not working, as from interpreting and getting it right. Only thing is you have to live with the negative results!

So true, so true. ElenaJ, Im not able to post the chart from astro.com but I wrote it out detailed! Im a bit mystified right now?!?!

Maybe it's my stupid laptop; I need to get it fixed. Ill tell you some more weird news: I was told by the secretary from my attny. office that depending on what the judge said in the report of unfavorability he could well decide that we dont have a chance in hell for appeal and that will be that!!! It makes me want to cry....I've been working on this for 2 years!!!!
Please say a prayer and let me know if you get the info this time around. I'll send it again.:crying::crying::crying:

God Bless, S5

Last edited:

ElenaJ

That's ridiculous! So much for rule by law not by men!
Please post the time and place at least so we can redo a chart.

serafin5

Dear Tootsie: Thank you so much for offering to help as I am learning this and really loving it but still needing to watch other astrologers 'do their thing'. And I gotta tell you my laptop is in really bad shape too; as soon as I can I've got to put it in the shop. So I cant post the chart but I can write it out if that's ok?

12/14/11 7:41pm Hesperia, CA Regiomantanus Hse. Syst. 117w18, 34n26

sun 22deg sag
moon 16deg leo
merc 3deg sag
ven 23deg cap
mars 14deg vir
jup 0deg taur
sat 27deg libra
ur 0deg aries
nep 28deg aqua
pl 6deg cap
asc 3deg leo
mc 23deg aries
nn 14deg saggi
p of f 9deg saggi
chiron 1deg pisces

Houses:

asc 3deg leo
2nd - 26deg leo
3rd - 21deg virgo
4th - 23deg libra
5th - 0deg sag
6th - 5deg cap
7th - 3deg aqua
8th - 26deg aqua
9th - 21deg pis
Mc - 23deg aries
11th - 0deg gem
12th - 5deg can

That's it. Later I will have a court date also. I will get out my notes and try to see what I can see. It is still a bit confusing to me. Im not always sure how to start meaning I dont know how to put this in a "story" form like all yall.

Blessings, S5

ElenaJ: Please tell me see this information? I will try to post normally, but cant promise anything. Sorry

dr. farr

I went back over this thread but can't find the chart for your horary, could you re-post it for me?

The reference chart ( horary chart dated 11/17/10) is to be found in the early posts to the thread entitled "Help Astrologers: will my SSI disability be approved?"

ElenaJ

dr. Farr, I can't seem to find this horary question in the archives. Was this a horary question, or was this the time of an interview? Thanks

dr. farr

The thread was active just yesterday and it is in this Horary Forum-ie, Horary Questions on Sales, Purchases, Money"; I'll refresh it for you now.

serafin5

dr. Farr, I can't seem to find this horary question in the archives. Was this a horary question, or was this the time of an interview? Thanks

Dear Elena:

Its called: HELP ASTROLOGERS: Will My Disability Be Approved? OK That was the original post, however; initially, I was waiting to hear from the board a little more than a year ago for my court date so instead I just asked the question from home, posted the date, time, and place of the question. Originally, Bob Zemco answered this post. At that time, his response might as well been in Chinese I had absolutely no clue to this branch of astrol. was about! Youre talking to someone who's been doing charts since 1980, basically teaching myself from a book and never having anyone to talk to about serious astrology (until the net, of course). So approx. a year went by and I received my court date of 10-26-11 10:30am, such and so forth. My friend Astrologer358 started teaching me what is all means by taking this date and we basically beating it into the ground. I like yourself have computer problems so I have never posted the chart the way Im supposed to. So the other day you suggested we do another horary for the appeal and I asked the question, went to astro.com, inputed all the pertinent information using Regiomantanus and wrote the chart out here for you with my post and sent it twice! So Im confusted. As I was just denied, I have not received an appeal date yet so I asked the question, "Will I win my appeal for my SSI"? using the day of December 14th 2011 @ 7:41pm, Hesperia, CA 117w, 34n26 Regiomantanus Hs. System. This date is just temporary until I get a new court date then I will probably re-do the chart. Does this make sense ElenaJ? Im just confused as to what information you are looking for and what information you are receiving; this has been probably the worst Mercury Retrograde time that I can ever remember!:pinched::annoyed:

I hope the above explanation is at all helpful. Maybe if I posted using the PM device here at AW would be more successful for us both? Half of the time Astrologer358 and I did it this way because she was teaching me.

I know this post is long but I hope it has cleared up at least some of the confusion here. Im still confused but that my norm.:lol::lol:

Holiday Blessings,
Serafin5