(Almost) Everything is fire I guess

Apeironstella

ddi1xsu-44a96e22-5788-4aee-b4b7-655a30d64e76.png

I am curious about opinions on my chart?

It is pretty fire heavy, with Sag and Aries fire having the strongest effect as far as I can tell? I recall seeing that Mars would be the planet that has most effect on me, given the moon&asc placement, which I am wondering if the Libra in Mars would temper a little, given they are (complementary?) opposites on the wheel?

I also find that how aside from the MC and Jupiter, it is all fire and air energies to point to being not quite grounded, having my "head in clouds", though I suppose primary energy being fire, it would be more mental energies directed towards what "lights me up", what catches my fancy and has me chasing after (not as in romantic interest though, even if I really have people I admire and do want to have passionate discussions with, people I love the minds of, I really couldn't care less about having a romantic partner and all that jazz. I could easily live my life happily having a few mindmate bestfriends/good friends that I can share my opinions with and have exchances with, people who are concerned with their own personal growth and push me towards my own growth and vice versa.), and I wonder if that would also have a hand in why I'm not exactly the "most party animal social butterfly" so much as tend to stick to my own shell with mostly interacting with people of common interests?

I do find that I still do have a disarming aura- as I had a lot of people open up to me about things they don't to others, and so far I've never heard of anyone thinking I had any ill intentions towards them, though people do sometimes say I come off scary (mostly when I'm trying to dig their psychological issues to understand what makes them "tick", so I have a better grasp of what kind of person they are and choose to interact with them or not after that. I recall reading that would have ties to Pluto, and I recall an astrology app I was reading on mention that my Pluto in Sag was the planet that had a lot of influence over me too, though I'm not quite sure what aspect that would be related to?

And... Like Mars in Libra softening it assumption, with how heavy Sag fire is in my chart, I'm assuming Pisces in Jupiter would have a bit of tempering to it too, maybe? Afaik Pisces is associated with both Jupiter and Neptune, and I do wonder if it is part of why my interests do stray to more humanitarian/sociological/psychological issues and there is often a need for knowledge I gather to at the end of the day, be useful to someone or something- There is a need to help people heal and identify issues to work past through them, even if I can't say that I'm good at it once I bring things to their attention and give the initial push to get things out.

Sag/8th house also is connected with higher education afaik, so I suppose that also makes sense that I'm working to be a prof in my field, because I want to help this field (Translation Studies) develop in my country? I am not sure if I would make as good of an academician for all I love to preach my opinions/knowledge/ideas though- as there certainly still is a reckless part of me that never would want to bend to anyone's will, and certainly not because of some "social order"- If it is a person I personally respect the knowledge of, I simply see it as giving more grain of salt to what they say to me and take them seriously, but if it is someone I feel is less knowledgeable and fairly incompetent in their job, I get irritated very quickly. I would assume this would have to do with Aries placements, though Sag would play a hand with freedom lovingness?

I also do wonder if given all that, turning most of my exploration towards more social issues/fiction/narratives has to do with Pisces in Jupiter as well, actually? I definitely do get a lot of my emotional needs met by writing or reading about fiction, and for all I would like to do something concrete of worth at the end of the day, the idea of just losing myself in stories is always extremely alluring. Not that I would mind travelling the world, having more real life experiences as I get older, but I simply do find that there definitely is some disconnect with my mind and body on some extent?

Majoring in translation might be tied to Sag as well I suppose- part of the reason why I want to continue on with academia is because just translating some tedious documents would bore me to tears and I really can't work on a project I don't feel passionate about for long without feeling suffocated, so that at least if I continue on in the field, I would have a chance to explore topics I find intriguing and would spend hours of my days thinking about if left to my own devices anyway, so might as well make some money out of it because otherwise I would just be broke lol

Again, I can't claim that I'm extremely knowledgeable on the field, but from things I read so far, that's what I could make sense out of? Please do correct me if I got anything wrong, and if there is something you think is important to note in the chart (especially aspects since I'm... really not that knowledgeable on them at all), and/or connects to things I listed, please let me know!

If you read this far, thank you for spending your time trying to parse through this gibberish mess of attempt to interpret a chart for the first time OTL

conspiracy theorist

I'm not going to go through your post systematically but I will address some things that I think would aid you in your astrological education.

I think the extroversion of fire energy is overplayed, and I've encountered astrologers who have found fire heavy people to be more self-contained than necessarily the party animal.

But from reading your OP, I do notice that you have many traditionally fiery traits. You are ambitious, passionate, energetic, self-interested (so that you are only willing to stick to people who you share common ground with), irritable/impatient, competitive, visionary/interested in the "potentiality" of things (the fire element is related to vision and imaging capacity - light - "seeing"), self-containment/independence, intensity, desire to trail-blaze/pioneering (which is also highlighted by Aries ASC with Moon/Saturn conjunction).

That app probably spoke about your Pluto because of the conjunction it has to your Sun. It's an astrology convention that planets connected to your ascendant, Sun and Moon are going to be influential on your personality and the Sun is seen as the planet of your innermost individuality, especially according to modern astrology. If in the case that this app has less surface information encoded into it, it may be alluding to the fact that your Pluto is part of a 4 planet stellium in Sagittarius, and astrologer Donna Cunningham noted that outers tended to dominate the stelliums that they found themselves in. This is connected to more traditional ideas that the more "ponderous" planets (before Neptune, Uranus and Pluto were discovered these were Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) are the influencing energies in any conjunctions while the smaller/shorter orbit/"inferior" planets were always being influenced. Here is an article she wrote about stelliums which I think you will find enlightening. ->https://skywriter.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/four-big-things-you-may-not-know-about-stelliums/

She's a potential person to study if you have an interest in learning more about your stellium, beyond what you can find littered on the forum.

You have 2 indicators that predisposes you to higher education- the stellium in Sagittarius, and the fact that it straddles the 9th house cusp (by whole sign all of your Sagittarius planets are in the 9th). Aries Ascendant, Sun conjunct Pluto and Saturn in the 1st house may all be elements that push you to be "in charge" so that professorship is something that you specifically are aiming at. These same placements may give you a brusque, authoritative and no-nonsense air, especially as you rise further and further in your field. Be cognizant of the fact that you may intimidate people, and if this is something that you are fine with. Cap MC may also want a prestigious and authoritative position in society, and 1st house Saturn shows that this is a very strong personal drive and motivator for you, as this is something you would want to "embody'. Being into translation or any kind of language based field is classic Sagittarius.

Although the energies of Pluto and Saturn are harsher, they also result in more reserve in the character. Moon conjunct Saturn in the 1st might mean you are likelier to hold yourself aloof and not be too quick to emotionally engage, which may include holding back the more aggressive energies represented by the heavy amount of fiery in the chart. I think more than the sign placement of Mars, the tight trine between Mars and Neptune may do a lot to soften your personality. This is said by modern astrology to be an aspect of "charisma" so your ability to disarm may be seen here.

I'll stop for now.