Synastry chart. Any opinion is welcomed. Thank you

JasmineX

Hello guys, this is a synastry chart of me and this guy im currently talking to. He is the scorpio sun (blue) and I am the gemini sun (red). For those who are going to be offended, please don't be, i am not asking for a full on reading, just any kind of opinion on what you find the most interesting. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Last edited:

Hades055

Hello Jasmine

From what i can see, and depending of your intentions with him, i see two distinctive analysis.

From a friends perspective, i think it is a very interesting combination. Very strong Scorpio on his side and a very strong Gemini influence on your end.

This means, that there's a very deep, critical, meticulous, piercing-like attitude coming from him. Very difficult to keep under wraps. Now this can be very good in terms of having a friend that will say it like it is. No sugar coating, no roundabouts, just brutal honesty. Now, this would be from a friend angle. And IF he has included his Scorpionic energy into his personality (and not repressing it or try to project it into other people).

If this is a love interest, i suggest caution. Scorpio and Gemini here can get in a very conflicting position. Because your style is to dissect things from a more detached point of view (rationalize, use of logic, mental stimulation is important), you can find very quickly the darker side of Scorpio.

He could start to feel distant from you, and as a result, try to control the narrative in an attempt to provide himself with security. He might turn to be too intense emotionally, and require more time and attention than what you are willing to give. It is very possible that he won't like things done half-way. And he might perceive your logical approach, and the desire of mental stimulation as a sign of disinterest.

Here's where, jealousy, manipulation, gas-lighting, can find their way into an hypothetical relationship. This is IF and only IF, he struggles to thrive in situations where he feels he has no control.

If a relationship is the intention, it is critical for you to let him understand what you expect from the relationship, and what you feel comfortable with. Let him know to what extent his passion is comfortable for you. And how to understand each other. Communication will become critical.

Otherwise, from a friendship's perspective. Very loyal, very honest and someone who won't shy away from taboo-like conversations, or philosophical ones.

Hope this helps :smile:

JasmineX

Hello Jasmine

From what i can see, and depending of your intentions with him, i see two distinctive analysis.

From a friends perspective, i think it is a very interesting combination. Very strong Scorpio on his side and a very strong Gemini influence on your end.

This means, that there's a very deep, critical, meticulous, piercing-like attitude coming from him. Very difficult to keep under wraps. Now this can be very good in terms of having a friend that will say it like it is. No sugar coating, no roundabouts, just brutal honesty. Now, this would be from a friend angle. And IF he has included his Scorpionic energy into his personality (and not repressing it or try to project it into other people).

If this is a love interest, i suggest caution. Scorpio and Gemini here can get in a very conflicting position. Because your style is to dissect things from a more detached point of view (rationalize, use of logic, mental stimulation is important), you can find very quickly the darker side of Scorpio.

He could start to feel distant from you, and as a result, try to control the narrative in an attempt to provide himself with security. He might turn to be too intense emotionally, and require more time and attention than what you are willing to give. It is very possible that he won't like things done half-way. And he might perceive your logical approach, and the desire of mental stimulation as a sign of disinterest.

Here's where, jealousy, manipulation, gas-lighting, can find their way into an hypothetical relationship. This is IF and only IF, he struggles to thrive in situations where he feels he has no control.

If a relationship is the intention, it is critical for you to let him understand what you expect from the relationship, and what you feel comfortable with. Let him know to what extent his passion is comfortable for you. And how to understand each other. Communication will become critical.

Otherwise, from a friendship's perspective. Very loyal, very honest and someone who won't shy away from taboo-like conversations, or philosophical ones.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you for your reply. Do you have an idea about composite charts too?

Last edited:

Hades055

Looking at the composite, i will go back to what i said about being clear on intentions and the importance of communication. Again, it will also depend of weather it is his level of integration with his Scorpio energies. And again, i would proceed with caution if the intentions are beyond a friendship.