Job Loss

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

I lost my job this morning out of the blue. I only started this job in May and wasn't there quite 3 months. I was still in training for the position and they said I wasn't catching on quick enough. Also, that my position was being "absolved." Guess it was being eliminated?

I suffered a job loss early this year, too, and was so thankful to be starting a new job in May. I do have other rods in the fire though...……..had gone on an interview a few weeks back, got the job, but turned it down because pay was lower than what I was making. I called the recruiter again today and job was still open. They called the company and they were happy to hear I was reconsidering and would let me know by Friday. They were finishing up interviews with another candidate, too.

Does the chart support me getting new work soon? I certainly hope so.

Thank you,

Claire

Attachments

• astro_2gw_job_loss_hr.1569.18242.jpg
    astro_2gw_job_loss_hr.1569.18242.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 42

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

I lost my job this morning out of the blue. I only started this job in May and wasn't there quite 3 months. I was still in training for the position and they said I wasn't catching on quick enough. Also, that my position was being "absolved." Guess it was being eliminated?

I suffered a job loss early this year, too, and was so thankful to be starting a new job in May. I do have other rods in the fire though...……..had gone on an interview a few weeks back, got the job, but turned it down because pay was lower than what I was making. I called the recruiter again today and job was still open. They called the company and they were happy to hear I was reconsidering and would let me know by Friday. They were finishing up interviews with another candidate, too.

Does the chart support me getting new work soon? I certainly hope so.

Thank you,

Claire

Can anyone please assist?

Thank you

ScorpioCancerian

Let me tell you what I think about this horary :

Usually when a planet signifying both the 1st house and the 10th house is not a problem we can still take Jupiter here to signify the job. The question is which one of the jobs ? This is what I like about horary, they always have their way of showing things : The Moon's last aspect was with Jupiter which must be the last one - look at the receptions man ! Truly nasty. They dumped you ( Jupiter in the Moon's Fall) and you are feeling disappointing (the Moon in Jupiter's fall). But look at the Moon's next aspect when is about to enter Libra. It's going to aspect Saturn the (let's say that in simply terms) significator of the next job.

So, I think you will find a new job but there must be a change first (the Moon's changing into signs). Yay!

CBEE925

Hi SC,

Yes, they just dumped me out of nowhere...………..the position was eliminated, too!

I have a prospect of a really great job in NYC and another one locally...………..fingers crossed!

Regards,
C.

tikana

Hi SC,

Yes, they just dumped me out of nowhere...………..the position was eliminated, too!

I have a prospect of a really great job in NYC and another one locally...………..fingers crossed!

Regards,
C.

very likely budget issues and new tax year

CBEE925

Yes, Tikaina, , the company is doing very poorly financially. I was only hired in May and like they say last hired, first fired!

Plus I was a senior member of the department...………..probably making the most money out of the group of millennials I was working with.

Just a very nasty move that came out of the blue...……...I wasn't expecting it at all. In fact, just 2 weeks prior, my manager told me I was doing a good job! I was never written up or spoken to either.

Well, upwards and onwards...…….

Thanks so much,
C.