Missing Swiss Twins

ElenaJ

About a week ago a disturbed man who was separated from his wife, asked to take their two 6 year old twin girls for an outing. His wife didn't want to let them go but he was so insistent that finally she conceded. They never came back. The other day, in a small town in Southern Italy he threw himself under a train, and the girls since have been missing despite massive searches for them.
Tracing his whereabouts in those days he apparently passed from Switzerland to Southern France, to the Amalfi coast and finally to his death place in Southern Italy.
The photos of the girls shows them both blond, blue-eyed, fair skinned, happy.
I've attached the chart for when the question came to me.
Do I read this as Ascendent=myself, father=7th, girls 5th from 7th?
If so, Saturn is their ruler, with pluto conjunct their cusp, and their ruler saturn in the natural 8th of death.
Moon leaving conjunction with jupiter (ruler of their 12th house) coming to a square with that pluto on their cusp (5th of 7th).
Hoping this in not the case, is this an accurate conclusion, i.e that they are dead?
Are they still alive, having been deposited by him somewhere? Where?
He withdrew a large amount of money from his account during his wanderings, and the money has not been found or accounted for.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Twins.gif
    Twins.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 35

BobZemco

Looks like they're wild animal food.

The twin girls, Pisces, Double-Bodied Fruitful Sign on the Ascendant ruled by Jupiter in a Violent Sign Below Earth (dead) in partile square with Venus without Reception who rules the 8th House (dead). The Twins are in an Aries place, probably a field, most likely in or near a pasture. Jupiter in the 1st House would indicate they are close to home.

The murderer would be 7th House and Mercury in the Twins' 12th House. His 8th House Ruler Mars is Below Earth (dead) and in partile trine to Saturn Below Earth (dead). Mercury Below Earth show him to be dead. Mercury in a Cadent House would show him being far from home.

The police ought to check out the mother's story more carefully. She might be involved as well.

ElenaJ

I see you use the Asc for the twins (which would correspond well to them).
But wouldn't they also be the 5th of the murderer (their father), that is, the natural 11th?
Whatever way you slice it, this does look bad for the girls, doesn't it?
What are you picking up on the mother? She apparently remained home in Switzerland the whole time, while he took off with their daughters.
Neighbors interviewed in Switzerland say he was always very withdrawn and closed, and they have been separated for some time. Apparently he sent several postcards to her from various points of his wanderings, saying he couldn't live without her.
The Italian police are combing the town where he threw himself under the train, although there is no apparent evidence that the girls ever made it there.
Why are there so many cases like his, where they want to end it all, but take the children with them. Why not just end it, and leave the children alone?

BobZemco

I see you use the Asc for the twins (which would correspond well to them).

Absent people get the 1st House. Sometimes the absent/missing party gets the 7th House, but those are specific horary questions (that don't deal with death or being missing).

But wouldn't they also be the 5th of the murderer (their father), that is, the natural 11th?

You wanted to know what happened to the girls, not the father. You already know what happened to him.

Whatever way you slice it, this does look bad for the girls, doesn't it?

Yes, even taking the 7th House, you have Virgo/Mercury and the end result is the same.

A significator in an Angular House indicates someone/something close to home. A Succedent House is farther away, and a Cadent House is really far away. And if you go by Cadent Houses, the third House would be about a day's travel and the sixth farther, the ninth farther and might even indicate outside of the [US]state/province or even in another country. The twelfth House would be really, really far away, most certainly another country (the 12th also indicates travel of extremely long duration like years).

What are you picking up on the mother?

I'd have to look at Peregrine Planets in Angular Houses and also the Hour Ruler but there's a really good chance there was someone else involved.

The Italian police are combing the town where he threw himself under the train, although there is no apparent evidence that the girls ever made it there.

His significator indicates he is far from home, but theirs shows them to be nearby, with a day's travel.

Why are there so many cases like his, where they want to end it all, but take the children with them. Why not just end it, and leave the children alone?

I don't know, but then look at the mother, she just gave them up. I don't think her bread's quite done either.

ElenaJ

Thanks.
My basic instinct is that he didn't take the girls far from home, but that is just instinct, and I'm not too happy about the horary confirming this.
I'm bewildered by the intense searches going on in Southern Italy, where he died, especially since sightings reported of him eating in a few towns along the route say he was always alone.
If you saw the photos of these girls it is really heart-breaking, they are like something out of the Brady bunch and really huggable.
The mother hasn't been seen, relatives say she is too distraught to go out of the house. She by the way is not Swiss, but Italian, living in Switzerland.
Since you say close to home, this would probably presumably be in Switzerland, not "abroad" in Italy.
Do you think the girls will ever be found?

BobZemco

Since you say close to home, this would probably presumably be in Switzerland, not "abroad" in Italy.

That's right. You've been to Switzerland, no?

At this time of year all the animals are in the low pastures. You have plateaus/mesas up in the Alps and in the summer they take the animals to the high pastures, and then bring them down when it starts to snow heavily.

I was on my way to Lake Como one time and riding the train and all I could see was pastures (and mountains).

Do you think the girls will ever be found?

I don't know yet. I found the significators for "disappearing from Earth." There are a couple of signatures that show people will die and never be found, I just have to test them.

ElenaJ

Three separate witnesses have now turned up saying they saw the father with the two girls on the ferry from Marsiglia to Corsica, but no one saw the girls get off the ferry. Which could happen, although the conclusion is obvious.
However, drowning wouldn't seem to fit the horary.
There have been other sightings as well, in other towns, but they've apparently been discarded.

ElenaJ

Bob, there are new developments on this case.
For one, there is a photograph of the father paying the road toll leaving Switzerland, and he is alone in the car. Which would indicate the girls did not leave Switzerland, just as you wrote.
Now, a woman's body has turned up at the bottom of a ravine in the Alps not far from the town where the girls lived. This woman was reported missing in January, and she was being sought for questioning because she was a friend of the father's. Is this just coincidence? Could the girls have perhaps been with her and they all had a terrible (innocent) accident? And they are at the bottom of the ravine somewhere?
Or perhaps could he have picked her up after picking up the twins, and then killed them all?
I did a chart for when this occurred to me, and actually a very strange thing happened. The houses of the new horary are just about exactly my natal houses. For a minute I thought I had messed up the chart and mixed it up somehow with mine, but I verified and it is right. Odd.
So, since you had indicated perhaps the mother was involved, could it be that the woman figure was actually this woman?
The new chart is so heavily weighted in the 8th-9th, with saturn counter-balancing it all. What do you think?

Attachments

• Swiss_woman.jpg
    Swiss_woman.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 16