petosiris

Banned
by the way since likely of interest to you
Prince Harry and Meghan will no longer use their HRH titles
and will not receive public funds for royal duties :smile:

Further details released
of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's plans to 'step back'
from their lives as senior royals
including losing their HRH titles and access to public funds.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will also
repay the £2.4m spent on the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage :smile:
which will remain their UK home.
Buckingham Palace confirmed the couple will continue to maintain their private associations
and patronages, but will no longer represent the Queen.
The changes, which come into effect in the Spring of this year 2020
signal a dramatic shift in the relationship between the couple
and the Royal Family.

I somehow strongly doubt that the Oedipus complex and white supremacy have to do with it. Do they want to be financially independent? :smile:

JUPITERASC

I’m fully aware. I’m from the UK.
IF it is Harry and Meghans decision then I’m happy for them.
I somehow strongly doubt

that the Oedipus complex and white supremacy have to do with it.
Do they want to be financially independent? :smile:
main criticism of the UK Royals is their constant sponging off of taxpayers
These two certainly have their own independent means

and can easily be financially independent
BUT
interestingly
Harry is close in line of succession to "The Throne" :smile:

and so
it's a major issue apparently
especially since Uncle Andrew blotted his copybook recently
via Epstein scandalous flights on the "Lolita Express"
and spending time with Epstein after Epstein convicted of heinous crimes

Ukpoohbear

I’m glad they’re paying back the refurbishments spent on Frogmore Cottage and I’m glad they’re not able to be part-time royals like they wanted, this way whatever publicity they do is definitely their own.

The synastry between them is notoriously fraught with difficulties so I wonder what the future holds for Prince Harry if they split up, but I’m also glad he has left because it’s kind of like karma for the way they treated Princess Diana. Plus, they made him, at 12 years old, walk behind her herse on national TV because it was his duty, that would have been so damaging for a boy of his age!

But I have massive reservations about Megan. She doesn’t have the same motive as Harry. What I find interesting about the universe is we create our own universe and so all this energy surrounding her is just going to follow her wherever she goes, she’s running away from her own shadow basically.

Ukpoohbear

especially since Uncle Andrew blotted his copybook recently
via Epstein scandalous flights on the "Lolita Express"
and spending time with Epstein after Epstein convicted of heinous crimes

The Queen was pictured with Prince Andrew today, showing a public display of support for a man who had been pictured with a girl who was a victim of sex trafficking.

Major mistake for the Royals. It’s her son, I get it, but they’ve been ruthless with following protocol before, so she should oust him instead of just pretending to the public he’s been stripped of his duties. He hasn’t been punished at all, he’s hiding behind the institution like a baby. More karma on its way...

Hkk

Account Closed
I agree with bad karma after what they did to Princess Diana. She would have been a true queen.

The queen and her family is getting bad karma. Look at her son. She should be ashamed of him rather than walking around with him. He needs to be kicked out, arrested and put in prison.
No point in the royal family. Just a show to give England some culture which they lack if they didn’t have this clown family.
Prince Harry is doing the right thing if it is his decision. He’s in a better position than his brother who is being brainwashed and groomed. Princess Diana would have hated that but she will get justice and hopefully her sons will be in a happier place.

Ukpoohbear

Trump ousted the Clintons but that doesn’t make him the hero.

Trump and Meghan were both catalysts for change but that is no cause to free them from blame.

She has disrespected our culture, cried wolf and is about to make millions off the back of it. Now, she’s selfish and narcissistic, but even narcissistic people are that way because they are wounded. She is learning like we all are but I don’t like self-serving users.

Harry has clear intentions, she does not.

Ukpoohbear

Meghan’s Dad has a documentary coming out soon in the UK on channel 5. Now I feel sorry for that guy. Not actually sure what he’s done wrong except no longer be useful to his narcissistic daughter.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I’m glad they’re paying back the refurbishments spent on Frogmore Cottage and I’m glad they’re not able to be part-time royals like they wanted, this way whatever publicity they do is definitely their own.

The synastry between them is notoriously fraught with difficulties so I wonder what the future holds for Prince Harry if they split up, but I’m also glad he has left because it’s kind of like karma for the way they treated Princess Diana. Plus, they made him, at 12 years old, walk behind her herse on national TV because it was his duty, that would have been so damaging for a boy of his age!

But I have massive reservations about Megan. She doesn’t have the same motive as Harry. What I find interesting about the universe is we create our own universe and so all this energy surrounding her is just going to follow her wherever she goes, she’s running away from her own shadow basically.
Harry famously photographed
giving nazi salute at a party
while wearing a swastica
text only allowed on thread
so if interested
image is easily found searching online

The Queen was pictured with Prince Andrew today, showing a public display of support for a man who had been pictured with a girl who was a victim of sex trafficking.

Major mistake for the Royals. It’s her son, I get it, but they’ve been ruthless with following protocol before, so she should oust him instead of just pretending to the public he’s been stripped of his duties. He hasn’t been punished at all, he’s hiding behind the institution like a baby. More karma on its way...
Andrews older bro "aka future king"
is famed for having defended a certain Bishop Ball
and also famously
befriended Jimmy Saville
- Bishop Ball and Jimmy Saville both committed heinous crimes
as was subsequently discovered
I agree with bad karma after what they did to Princess Diana. She would have been a true queen.

The queen and her family is getting bad karma. Look at her son. She should be ashamed of him rather than walking around with him. He needs to be kicked out, arrested and put in prison.
No point in the royal family. Just a show to give England some culture which they lack if they didn’t have this clown family.
Prince Harry is doing the right thing if it is his decision. He’s in a better position than his brother who is being brainwashed and groomed. Princess Diana would have hated that but she will get justice and hopefully her sons will be in a happier place.
the word "karma" means "action"
and
actions have consequences :smile:

keep in mind that
Diana Princess of Wales died after
her HRH title was revoked by the Queen
which meant no protection from bodyguards as a consequence
and now
ironically
her son Harry has given up HRH title voluntarily
as has wife Meghan
Trump ousted the Clintons but that doesn’t make him the hero.

Trump and Meghan were both catalysts for change but that is no cause to free them from blame.

She has disrespected our culture, cried wolf and is about to make millions off the back of it. Now, she’s selfish and narcissistic, but even narcissistic people are that way because they are wounded. She is learning like we all are but I don’t like self-serving users.

Harry has clear intentions, she does not.
Seems Harry keen "to escape from being a Royal" since day one :smile:

Ukpoohbear

Harry famously photographed
giving nazi salute at a party
while wearing a swastica
text only allowed on thread
so if interested
image is easily found searching online

May I ask why you brought up Prince Harry’s Nazi-costume past?
Is it to show he is not exempt from criticism?

I don’t look up to him at all because he hasn’t exactly had to fight for anything in his life. His perspective is coming from within a life of extreme privilege and respect, which he didn’t have to earn. On a soul level, he will be a baby and personally quite immature. I do like he is protective of his Mum and that tragedy has taught him to question the establishment but plenty of children lose parents, are abandoned by the other parent and subsequently subjected to a life of abuse and poverty - no £2million pocket money, loving father and respect from everyone in sight. So he’s not exactly a hero and if I met him I would probably think he was extremely ignorant.

keep in mind that
Diana Princess of Wales died after
her HRH title was revoked by the Queen
which meant no protection from bodyguards as a consequence
and now
ironically
her son Harry has given up HRH title voluntarily
as has wife Meghan

Seems Harry keen "to escape from being a Royal" since day one :smile:

The statement from the Queen which said they will no longer use their royal titles was misleading. Although PH&MM will no longer use them, they have not been stripped of them legally. Maybe it’s a technicality so they can keep receiving funding for their security.

Last edited:

david starling

The age of detriment is about to begin. :smile:

Denying Uranian rulership of Aquarius is anti-Aquarian Age. :biggrin:

Also, as I'm sure you know, each indicator has its own version of an "afflicted" placement. The Age-indicator isn't in "detriment" in Aquarius.

Anything to say about the current Moon/Mars conjunction in tropical Sagittarius?

david starling

Nothing "wrong" about being anti-Aquarian Age. The Age-effect varies from one Natal-chart to another. It's not lock-step. Our current Saturnian Reality-paradigm is transitioning into a Uranian version of Reality, and many are bound to prefer the Saturnian version we already have.

True prophecies come true on their own. Trying to make a prophecy come true slows it down. Trying to prevent it, speeds it up. Being anti-Aquarian Age may be a way of encouraging the transition into the Age itself--the power of negative-thinking. :biggrin:

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Nothing "wrong" about being anti-Aquarian Age. The Age-effect varies from one Natal-chart to another. It's not lock-step. Our current Saturnian Reality-paradigm is transitioning into a Uranian version of Reality, and many are bound to prefer the Saturnian version we already have.

True prophecies come true on their own. Trying to make a prophecy come true slows it down. Trying to prevent it, speeds it up. Being anti-Aquarian Age may be a way of encouraging the transition into the Age itself--the power of negative-thinking. :biggrin:

Some prophecies are conditional like - Matthew 23:39