Pluto in 12 house

Pastell

Pluto in 12th house transit

Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding Pluto Transits
I habe mine in 12th house since last year.
On a forum there was talk that Pluto in 12 simple means the physical death... i am so afraid now. Could there be also another meaning? I have also Saturn Transit in my 12th. Right now i am in Reha. I am working on a post traumatic event that i suffered from as a child..
I hope for some enlightning answers.

With nice regards
Lisa

Oh and some data
Graz
03:24

Last edited:

Harmelia

Re: Pluto in 12th house transit

Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding Pluto Transits
I habe mine in 12th house since last year.
On a forum there was talk that Pluto in 12 simple means the physical death... i am so afraid now. Could there be also another meaning? I have also Saturn Transit in my 12th. Right now i am in Reha. I am working on a post traumatic event that i suffered from as a child..
I hope for some enlightning answers.

With nice regards
Lisa

Oh and some data
Graz
03:24

Hello Lisa!
No. Please don't be afriad. Pluto in the 12th house doesn't mean you will die. Sometimes, when Pluto transits the 12th house, it can mean a loss of some kind. It is called the House of Troubles because it is where we let go of things - psychological things - emotions, thoughts and beliefs that don't serve us. For some people, they might lose a loved one - a friend, relative or partner. A person can die with Pluto anywhere.

As I look at your chart, I see that you are presently having the transiting Pluto-Saturn conjunction in your 12th house. It is square your Moon in Aries in the 2nd house. So for you, it is very important to develop your independence, to follow your own impulses, to find your own path without paying so much attention to what other people think or tell you. You are changing your idea of who you are - and if you work at it, Pluto and Saturn in the 12th will help you let go of what you don't want any more - which helps you to embrace new ideas of who you are and what you might do.

With progressed Sun conjunct 4th house cusp, you are focusing on your private, deep self. So Pluto in the 12th house can be very helpful. People only get sick when they struggle against what the planet is asking them to do. When the planet sees you are doing the inner work, he is very good to you.

I hope this helps.

Last edited: