Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

Why looking at it as there is something wrong with your soul rather than seeing it as a general advice that is coming from maybe a personal experience in regards to the other person that wanted to share it? Dont know if thats the case but seems like a possibility.

Y

Dude, the advice is good. However, the deeper problem isn't come within the area which have been suggested. The problem is I can't stop smoking cigarette, thus why I can't sleep. Seen?

Hkk

Account Closed
Hit me with it. How much money you're paying to the drug enterpreneur for telling you to sleep for 7-8 hours a day?

Nothing. Family are doctors. Friends are doctors. General knowledge of sleeping and how I feel is if u get less than 6 hours I don’t feel so good. I have always felt like this. If your body can take it and your okay with it then that’s all that matters. I just feel that you should try it st least. It’s not easy. I know it’s not easy especially if your mind works overtime due to negativity but I try. Eye mask and blackout curtains help to darken the room

Hkk

Account Closed
You don’t pay the docs in the uk. We have nhs national health service so it’s free. If you work you just pay for your medication prescriptions. You can pay the docs if you go private.

Donald trump wants the nhs

Hkk

Account Closed
Dude, the advice is good. However, the deeper problem isn't come within the area which have been suggested. The problem is I can't stop smoking cigarette, thus why I can't sleep. Seen?

That explains it then. Poor you. Can you switch to those new methods now. The pretend smoke? What’s it called

Ukpoohbear

I need A LOT of sleep, if any hours are missed it needs added on plus the usual 8 hours at least every night. A routine works best to keep this going and I actually prefer waking up early to sleeping late, so off to bed I go and fall asleep with my phone in my hand.

ynnest

I need A LOT of sleep, if any hours are missed it needs added on plus the usual 8 hours at least every night. A routine works best to keep this going and I actually prefer waking up early to sleeping late, so off to bed I go and fall asleep with my phone in my hand.

Wow thank you for telling all of us this my bear!

Y

Dirius

You don’t pay the docs in the uk. We have nhs national health service so it’s free. If you work you just pay for your medication prescriptions. You can pay the docs if you go private.

Donald trump wants the nhs

Actually you all pay, because it isn't really free. It comes from taxing most of the working population.

conspiracy theorist

In predicting the last Election, I was using Terrence McKenna's Novelty Theory--the increasing desire for more and more of the different and the unusual. I thought having a female President would be more novel than having a wealthy man of European descent. But Hillary was cleverly portrayed by the opposition as a continuation of the "same old thing", with her gender a secondary consideration. Given the bizarre appearance, mannerisms, actions and personality of her opponent, I'd say the Novelty Theory got it right: They both won--she got by far the most votes, he got the reins of power. I'm watching to see where the theory takes us next.

How do you think such a theory lines up with geopolitical influences that exceed the maximum 8 year-term of any one president? Some find voting for the prez futile because "it doesn't matter who is in office anyway", yet it seems logical to me that you wouldn't predicate major multi-year strategic decisions on the shifting sands on the head of a president.

conspiracy theorist

Being a Gemini, I'm extremely curious about those videos. Can you share them with me through PM? I'd like to see how Gemini is depicted in those videos.

Since it's been literally more than half a decade since I've seen that series, it might take me some time to find those on the website. In the meanwhile you can head on over to the website called efukt and trawl around. I'll see if I can find it when I was some more time.

david starling

How do you think such a theory lines up with geopolitical influences that exceed the maximum 8 year-term of any one president? Some find voting for the prez futile because "it doesn't matter who is in office anyway", yet it seems logical to me that you wouldn't predicate major multi-year strategic decisions on the shifting sands on the head of a president.

I have a strong suspicion that Presidents are secretly selected by the Military Industrial Technological Complex, then "plausibly" elected. Many domestic policies seem to be open to actual Presidential decisions though. Also, the MITC is itself subject to the Novelty Theory.

Last edited:

ynnest

I have a strong suspicion that Presidents are secretly selected by the Military Industrial Technological Complex, then "plausibly" elected. Many domestic policies seem to be open to actual Presidential decisions though. Also, the MITC is itself subject to the Novelty Theory.

Wow! Can this even be true!? That there are people behind all of these decisions!? No way! It just can't be true because I am too stupid to believe it!

Y

Gemini888

I'm waiting until you wake up and update us about your sleep :ninja:

ynnest

Wow! Can this even be true!? That there are people behind all of these decisions!? No way! It just can't be true because I am too stupid to believe it!

Y

There cannot of course be a secret government behind the government! Of course not!

No way! Thats way to uncomfortable for me to handle!

Y

moonkat235

When I quit cigarettes back in December 2018, I used nicotine throat lozenges for a week and then went to nothing when I hit about a week or so of using the lozenges. I have asthma and I smoked 2 packs a day of Newport Menthol Hundreds right up until I quit and I can breathe so much better now.

Occasionally, I'll have a cigarette craving, but it's bearable. I'd never tried to quit before that though, so I don't know what other methods work or don't, but I imagine the nicotine patches are less successful. Half of the experience of smoking a cigarette for me is going outside and enjoying the fresh air as I burn my lungs. lol

Whenever I was sitting in a cafe craving a cigarette (used to smoke a couple every 20 minutes to a half hour), I'd just go for a short walk. Focusing was really hard, but it got better after a month or so. I also quit drinking caffeine at the same time for a few months. I used to drink about 8 espresso shots a day until I took a cold turkey break on the same day I quit the lozenges. Didn't even have a headache.

Out of all the addictions I've quit, cigarettes were the hardest.

moonkat235

Menthol cigarettes… Fresh air… Makes sense I guess

Yeah even in the cig smoking community, menthols have their own category of disgusting. All my friends who bummed me cigs when I first started smoking, loved Newport Menthols though. And shorts were considered weak in that group. Gotta go for the hunneds or w/e. lol

In my introductory anthropology class, I wrote my first paper on cig smoking culture.

Like in Chicago, if you want to bum a cigarette, you say 'hey, can I get the short on that square?'. Square = cigarette. Short = the rest of the cigarette you're smoking. In New York City, people say, 'can I get the bust down on that?' and people know you want the rest of the cigarette. But a bust in Chicago slang basically means a hoe, so don't say you want a bust down to someone from Chicago if you actually mean cigarette. lol

Edit: hundreds are actually the worst, because you get a tiny bit more tobacco, but the length comes from the filter and the filter is made of toxic sh*t, so you get a longer cigarette that kills you faster and doesn't even give you more tobacco. The only thing is that shorts smoke faster and then you just want more.

Last edited: