Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

cocoloco

Do you guys think you look like your ascendant, the planet in your ascendant or like the dominant planets in your chart?

My dominant planets are Pisces, Scorpio, Aries. Planets dominants are Neptune, Pluto, Sun, and Venus.

I feel like the appearances of a Pisces fit me to a T even though it isn't my ascendant. I have a dimple on my left cheek which may be due to Libra ascendant but in Western astrology I am a Scorpio ascendant, Pisces Sun (also). Moon in Pisces. Saturn plus Scorpio influenced people are supposed to be intimidating and unapproachable looking. However, I had noticed that strangers and new people I meet tend to approach me for questions or just to talk. Lol, so I guess I don't look intimidating like what I am expected to look with Saturn and Pluto influenced. What are all your experiences like in regard to your chart and how people interact with you? Also, I heard people either love or hate Scorpio ascendant people. What are you Scorpio ascendants people experience with this? I never had problems with that. I feel like ever since high school I was always the mediator or neutral to the people around me dramas. For example, whenever I start a new job most people love me despite some of them having issues with one another.

13700211_10157037406070408_865419146771499oh=bf2942901ccb3966fc4f3a0893b010a9&oe=584A775F

12933035_10156634829535408_8525667269643635193_n.jpg

Last edited:

aniani

I am a scorpio ascendant with Saturn in first house in Western too. (Libra asc in Vedic) I think I do have an intimidating/unapproachable look when I am not smiling. However, like you, I think I'm the mediator or neutral to the people around me dramas. I have the same nose as you haha.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Cocoloco,

Yes, you do come across as a cool, airy Libra Ascendant. The softness of your face has partly to do with the Libra Asc (cool air), but also with teh Asc. ruler, Venus, and Sun in Pisces. Saturn in the first house will give you a bit of a bony structure. There could be issues with the bones, teeth, nails.

cocoloco

I am a scorpio ascendant with Saturn in first house in Western too. (Libra asc in Vedic) I think I do have an intimidating/unapproachable look when I am not smiling. However, like you, I think I'm the mediator or neutral to the people around me dramas. I have the same nose as you haha.

Did you had a difficult childhood growing up? Was one of your parent not in the picture or your relationship with them was not good? For me it was my dad. It is funny you mentioned about the smiling part. When I don't smile people think I look really serious and is upset, and ask me if I am alright. The thing is, I am usually smiling! What is your body frame like? I read that Saturn is supposed to make you tall and skinny. For me, I am taller than everyone in my family. I am 5'7, but I am on the curvy side and gain weight easily. My fat are evenly distributed and I have curves. I have to watch what I eat (this is hard for me), and work out like crazy to not continue to gain weight. This is a constant struggle for me because I love good food and fine dining.
I have to ask are you conscious about your appearance? I believe Saturn in the 1st house could cause you to be so.

Last edited:

cocoloco

Cocoloco,

Yes, you do come across as a cool, airy Libra Ascendant. The softness of your face has partly to do with the Libra Asc (cool air), but also with teh Asc. ruler, Venus, and Sun in Pisces. Saturn in the first house will give you a bit of a bony structure. There could be issues with the bones, teeth, nails.

My bones structures is uneven to me. I feel that my right side of my face is a lot bigger than my left side.

aniani

Did you had a difficult childhood growing up? Was one of your parent not in the picture or your relationship with them was not good? For me it was my dad.*

Hmmm Not for me.

The thing is, I am usually smiling! What is your body frame like? I read that Saturn is supposed to make you tall and skinny. For me, I am taller than everyone in my family. I am 5'7, but I am on the curvy side and gain weight easily. My fat are evenly distributed and I have curves. I have to watch what I eat (this is hard for me), and work out like crazy to not continue to gain weight. This is a constant struggle for me because I love good food and fine dining.

I totally agree!!!! I am actually short (4'11) and I am definitely on the curvy side as well and gain weight very easily. Struggle for me most of my life as well because I love food too. In Vedic, Libra ascendants are told to be slim when younger kid and known to gain weight later in their lives though we try hard to keep that in control and not let it get out of hand. Also known to have beautiful smile, dimples and look younger than their age. Have people always thought you were younger than your age?

cocoloco

Hmmm Not for me.

I totally agree!!!! I am actually short (4'11) and I am definitely on the curvy side as well and gain weight very easily. Struggle for me most of my life as well because I love food too. In Vedic, Libra ascendants are told to be slim when younger kid and known to gain weight later in their lives though we try hard to keep that in control and not let it get out of hand. Also known to have beautiful smile, dimples and look younger than their age. Have people always thought you were younger than your age?

When I was younger in high school and my early twenties people thought I was older than my age. But as I get older, people think I am younger. I got carded for buying lottery a few times lol (you have to be 18 years old or older). I am also very beauty conscious and love arts, musics, beautiful decorations..basically anything beautiful. I would have to say I have a keen eye for what looks good on people. My friends always come to me to do their make up. I also love cosmetics, accessories, and clothes. What about you?

Julijana

She is gorgeous! Is she someone famous?
No (yet) :D She my friend. Sculptor and sometimes do modeling

As myself, my ASC Gemini(Taurus in Vedic). I don't know who I look like, gemini, should be slimm, and taurus plumpy, I'm somewhere in between. That might be the cause of constelations (in Vedic is in mrigashira, so it's between Gemini and Taurus)

Last edited:

aniani

I am also very beauty conscious and love arts, musics, beautiful decorations..basically anything beautiful. I would have to say I have a keen eye for what looks good on people. My friends always come to me to do their make up. I also love cosmetics, accessories, and clothes. What about you?

Along with being a Libra rising, Venus is in your fifth house also explains why you are a lover of art, musics and anything beautiful! I am not quite that though but I love travelling/sightseeing, being surrounded by people.

cocoloco

No (yet) :D She my friend. Sculptor and sometimes do modeling

As myself, my ASC Gemini(Taurus in Vedic). I don't know who I look like, gemini, should be slimm, and taurus plumpy, I'm somewhere in between. That might be the cause of constelations (in Vedic is in mrigashira, so it's between Gemini and Taurus)

She is very magnetic! I definitely see Pluto influence. I know a few Taurus who are beautiful.

cocoloco

Along with being a Libra rising, Venus is in your fifth house also explains why you are a lover of art, musics and anything beautiful! I am not quite that though but I love travelling/sightseeing, being surrounded by people.

Lol, I like being surrounded by people too. I find that strange since we both have Saturn in the first house and Scorpio ascendant in Western astrology.

Julijana

You are gorgeous! I definitely see the Gemini and Capricorn influence. You have very nice bone structures and your features are sharp like a lot of the Gemini I know.
I wish that saturn would not give me bone pain, ha. This year it's killing me. And usually people see me as very serious at first sigth