Career/Marriage/Health...?

Elicr

So I'm pretty new to astrology (certainly vedic astrology) and this is my second time posting :).

I've seen a lot of interesting things on this forum so far and now I have the following questions:

Could anyone see what my future life is going to be like career-wise, what about health and when I would marry (if -of course- i ever get married).

My details:

DOB: 28/12/1989

Time: 15:20 / 3:20 PM

BP: Bruges, Belgium

Thank you very much! x

London89

So I'm pretty new to astrology (certainly vedic astrology) and this is my second time posting :).

I've seen a lot of interesting things on this forum so far and now I have the following questions:

Could anyone see what my future life is going to be like career-wise, what about health and when I would marry (if -of course- i ever get married).

My details:

Thank you very much! x

hi,

I'm just in the learning phase and I might go completely off track :tongue: but I will still try and delineate your chart.

See there are lot of good point on a chart called yogas like (Raj Yoga, Trilochana yoga, satkalatra, etc...) due to certain planetary combinations and this can only be predicted by a learned astrologer and therefore I won't be able to say them but il give you a brief.

Again, take it with a grain of salt.

Your ascendant is Taurus ruled by venus which is in the 9th house, i.e. a very good placement (its called the trikona house- house of luck, higher philosophy, etc) and its in conjunction with mercury- friend of venus plus rahu so therefore benefic. For good things to happen in your life your ascendant ruler has to be strong. Your 9th house is capricorn ruled by saturn and venus is friends with saturn so you have a good chart, don't worry. Saturn is yogakaraka for you meaning the highly beneficial planet owning the 9th and the 10th house.

Your mind is ruled by the moon which is in the 8th with sun and saturn so that's not very good but it has the aspect of Jupiter from the 2nd, so relief. You'll have hope no matter what the situation is but since its with saturn and in the 8th house of transformation, death, self enquiry so you could have an emotional mind which is volatile and you might go into depressions at times. You're currently running moon mahadasha and venus antardasha. Venus being the lord of your ascendant, its a good period.

Jupiter in the 2nd house should mean you had a good childhood education and your 5th house of education which is ruled by merucry is in the 9th with venus and rahu so there are signs of higher education and mercury rules sales, communication, speech, banking like CA, commerce etc... venus and mercury could also sometimes mean political science like in going to politics but it also depends on house placement.

10th house of career ruled by saturn and house is aquarius should be serving manking, taking care of humanity, law, philosophy and its placed 11th from the 10th so gains from employment. You have a jupiter saturn nexus (7th/7th) so that could mean missed opportunities, missed calculations, so be careful.

7th house of partnerships, marriage is ruled by mars and house is scorpio and mars is very strong being placed there. So, there will be power struggle. Partner will be mysterious and could be introvert and possessive. Jealous at times.

I haven't looked at it in detail and i'm sure other people will comment in more detail with nakshatras and aspects. you have a good chart so don't worry, it all depends on the power of the mind.

Have you studied engineering like computer science ? Or is somewhat related to engineering? Moon in Sagittarius in the 8th aspected by Jupiter with Saturn n sun conjunction could also mean your interest in criminal law, psychology, occultism, digging out secret information. Moon in the 8th sometimes means huge inheritance too! And watch out for your mother's health.

Good luck! :smile:

Last edited:

muchacho

My details:

Thank you very much! x
That's almost a complete reading what you are asking for. Do you have anything specific in mind instead?

Elicr

hi,

I'm just in the learning phase and I might go completely off track :tongue: but I will still try and delineate your chart.

See there are lot of good point on a chart called yogas like (Raj Yoga, Trilochana yoga, satkalatra, etc...) due to certain planetary combinations and this can only be predicted by a learned astrologer and therefore I won't be able to say them but il give you a brief.

Again, take it with a grain of salt.

Your ascendant is Taurus ruled by venus which is in the 9th house, i.e. a very good placement (its called the trikona house- house of luck, higher philosophy, etc) and its in conjunction with mercury- friend of venus plus rahu so therefore benefic. For good things to happen in your life your ascendant ruler has to be strong. Your 9th house is capricorn ruled by saturn and venus is friends with saturn so you have a good chart, don't worry. Saturn is yogakaraka for you meaning the highly beneficial planet owning the 9th and the 10th house.

Your mind is ruled by the moon which is in the 8th with sun and saturn so that's not very good but it has the aspect of Jupiter from the 2nd, so relief. You'll have hope no matter what the situation is but since its with saturn and in the 8th house of transformation, death, self enquiry so you could have an emotional mind which is volatile and you might go into depressions at times. You're currently running moon mahadasha and venus antardasha. Venus being the lord of your ascendant, its a good period.

Jupiter in the 2nd house should mean you had a good childhood education and your 5th house of education which is ruled by merucry is in the 9th with venus and rahu so there are signs of higher education and mercury rules sales, communication, speech, banking like CA, commerce etc... venus and mercury could also sometimes mean political science like in going to politics but it also depends on house placement.

10th house of career ruled by saturn and house is aquarius should be serving manking, taking care of humanity, law, philosophy and its placed 11th from the 10th so gains from employment. You have a jupiter saturn nexus (7th/7th) so that could mean missed opportunities, missed calculations, so be careful.

7th house of partnerships, marriage is ruled by mars and house is scorpio and mars is very strong being placed there. So, there will be power struggle. Partner will be mysterious and could be introvert and possessive. Jealous at times.

I haven't looked at it in detail and i'm sure other people will comment in more detail with nakshatras and aspects. you have a good chart so don't worry, it all depends on the power of the mind.

Have you studied engineering like computer science ? Or is somewhat related to engineering? Moon in Sagittarius in the 8th aspected by Jupiter with Saturn n sun conjunction could also mean your interest in criminal law, psychology, occultism, digging out secret information. Moon in the 8th sometimes means huge inheritance too! And watch out for your mother's health.

Good luck! :smile:

Interesting, thanks for trying!

Elicr

Did I go completely off track? Would appreciate if you can provide some feedback. Would help me learn and grow. It's a community for exchange of ideas and sharing :smile:

Oh yes, of course!

And no, I don't think you went completely off track!

I am interested in occultism and psychology, I recognize "the digging out the secret information" thing.

I do sometimes have more depressive periods, but real depression I never really had or I never let myself get diagnosed or anything. Always kind of get out of the depressive periods myself without any medicinal help, so I don't think it's something severe, but yes, I do have my ups and downs.

I haven't studied engineering or computer science, I followed an administrative course in secondary school, which had a lot of computer lessons. So maybe that fits with the education bit?

For the rest I can't really tell if it's true or not, since most of it hasn't happened yet.

I hope I could help you with this!

Grtz

London89

I'm female. I'd like to know when it could happen and what kind of partner I would have. Thanks so much!

7th house is the house of marriage/partnerships/spouse.

Mars is the lord of your 7th house 'Scorpio and also the lord of your 12th house 'Aries'. 12th denotes foreigner, bed pleasure, jails, etc... Your 7th lord mars is sitting in his own house 'Scorpio' which means your 7th lord is very very strong. This is sure to bring great love between the life-partners. Ketu aspects your 7th house from the 3rd house (5th aspect of Ketu). Ketu aspecting your natal mars surely means its going to be intense. Ketu-Mars is like an energy ball.

Your mars mahadasha begins on 26/02/2018 and will go on till 23/02/2025. If you want more specific period then Mars Mahadasha-Mars Antardasha which is between 26/02/2018-23/07/2018 will put the topic of marriage on the table.

Regards

Elicr

7th house is the house of marriage/partnerships/spouse.

Mars is the lord of your 7th house 'Scorpio and also the lord of your 12th house 'Aries'. 12th denotes foreigner, bed pleasure, jails, etc... Your 7th lord mars is sitting in his own house 'Scorpio' which means your 7th lord is very very strong. This is sure to bring great love between the life-partners. Ketu aspects your 7th house from the 3rd house (5th aspect of Ketu). Ketu aspecting your natal mars surely means its going to be intense. Ketu-Mars is like an energy ball.

Your mars mahadasha begins on 26/02/2018 and will go on till 23/02/2025. If you want more specific period then Mars Mahadasha-Mars Antardasha which is between 26/02/2018-23/07/2018 will put the topic of marriage on the table.

Regards

OK, thank you!!!