Will we be together

Caul

Hello Everyone,

About a year and a half ago, I met a girl at university but she had a boyfriend. I would like to stress that nothing underhand went on whilst she was in a relationship but we fell in love and the intensity of our feelings separated each other and she stopped talking to me about six months ago as the situation was becoming more and more inappropriate for us to continue as we were whilst she was in a relationship. I have since found out that her boyfirend was low-key abusive to her. I'm unsure of whether she is still in a relationship or not, as we haven't spoken in a while. The path to love can never be easy, eh?

Anyhow, here is the chart I cast on 13 August '19:

Question: Will we be together

Querent: Mars, Moon, Sun

Quested: Venus

Unwanted third party (According to John Frawley, Saturn unless there is evidence for another significatior) I can't see any evidence to suggest otherwise.

My significators: Mars (my head) Does not receive venus at all - This is true. I have all but given up, and I have more or less resigned to leave it in the past (Mars is also combust, which makes sense). Moon (my heart) receives venus in daytime triplicity, and is ruled by saturn (Her boyfriend having power over me as I am powerless in this situation). Sun (man side) receives itself by sign and hates saturn.

Quested:Here we do not have another co-significator so she is on her own as just venus. Venus at the time the chart was cast was in Cazimi (I'm unsure how this effects the overall chart) Venus receives the sun by rulership and triplicity, mars in face and saturn in detriment.

Saturn is in the radical 2nd, the quested's 8th and is retrograde. receiving mars in exaltation and face and the moon in detriment, venus in daytime triplicity.

Mars, Sun and Venus sit in the radical 9th. At the time of this chart being cast, I have been immersed in philisophical persuits, so this indeed makes sense.

The main significators are in a fixed sign, so things go hardly on - but still go on from what I can see.

There is a conjunction between Sun and Venus, as well as moon going to oppose Venus.

If anyone could gleam some light on this, I will be most grateful as I'm just starting to get into Horary Astrology, i'm not sure how accurate my analysis is thus far.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Will we.jpg
    Will we.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 28

ElenaJ

Moon is void of course, the ascendent in via combust.
Venus conjunct sun is actually in cazimi, so strong and in fixed Leo not changing her status.
You mars do not connect and will change signs soon.
Sorry, no.

Caul

Moon is void of course, the ascendent in via combust.
Venus conjunct sun is actually in cazimi, so strong and in fixed Leo not changing her status.
You mars do not connect and will change signs soon.
Sorry, no.

Hello, thanks for your response.

That’s rather odd, Janus hasn’t picked up on the moon being void under its considerations, just that it’s changing signs, where it’s moon opposing mercury - which is irrelevant to the question.

From what I understand the ascendant in via combusta is 15 degrees libra to 15 Scorpio, so it’s not in it.

If cazimi is being strengthened, what is the relevance of her being in in relation to the question

ElenaJ

"From what I understand the ascendant in via combusta is 15 degrees libra to 15 Scorpio, so it’s not in it.".
You're right, sorry about that.

ElenaJ

"From what I understand the ascendant in via combusta is 15 degrees libra to 15 Scorpio, so it’s not in it.".
You're right, sorry about that.

Sorry I should have been clearer. In Janus, the program has a list of things to consider before reading a chart. Under this, moon was not listed as being void.

I'm not familiar with Janus. Is this a program that calculates the aspects of your chart?
The moon in the chart is at 29 Capricorn. What aspect does it make so that it isn't void of course?