Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-25-2017, 02:59 PM

Anxiety, depression and agoraphobia in my natal chart?

I recently visited the psychologist because of personal circumstances, after denying for a long time what was happening to me. I was referred to the psychiatrist, and although there is no diagnosis ... I do not feel emotionally good.

I was totally honest when speaking, and when I touch subjects about thinking about suicide I realized that seriously it is not something that I should let go.

Seeing my Sun square the Nodes, I thought: maybe I can neither advance nor retreat until I integrate my Sun well ... Added to my ascendant in Leo. And the Sun with difficult aspects Saturn / Mars, which I believe make it even more difficult ... Or where should I work? Where should I look? (And South Node is conjunct Saturn)

I also feel Pluto, and the whole family issue.

No one is guilty but I feel that my mom destroyed my personality (she hurts me a lot and when I was a child she was too cruel and I never understood, she denies those things until time), actually many people in my family had hurtful comments, where they wanted to change the way I am. Even my brothers.

The only person I feel accepts me completely is my father. He never insulted or denigrated me. We had stopped talking for 5 years and recently contacted him again. Things were not like they told me, and being able to talk to him, led me to ask for help and to face my problems.

I think I grew up with misconceptions about love and I let things happen that I should not let pass but it is difficult.

Once an astrologist told me that in order to heal, I had to heal my relationship with my father and that this was going to happen before I was 21 or if it was not going to be something that would heal.

It is real? After talking to him again, I remembered that and it was shocking

I'm:

December 22, 1996
23:00 Buenos Aires, Argentina.

My dad:
December 24, 1964
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Unread 06-25-2017, 05:10 PM

Re: Anxiety, depression and agoraphobia in my natal chart?

The heightened risk of anxiety and depression among Capricorns (you and your Dad are Dec. 21-25 range-Christmas babies) is related to the planet Saturn, then you have the influence of Pluto almost conjunct to your sun (Cusp Sag). My half-sister (born Dec 21, 1970) from our father has many mental health issues, with her moon in Libra near Mars in Scorpio square her Leo-Virgo rising and this is an alignment a person will be more nervous, tense and tempered.

Tags
agoraphobia, anxiety, chart, depression, natal