Enemies

deanna

I thought we could all use a smile so I want to share a page from the book “Secrets From A Stargazers Notebook” By Debbi Kempton-Smith. It’s a very witty astrology book that is a wonderful read.

Enemies

This time they’ve gone too far. Drive any sign stark, slobbering loony in seconds by following this guide:

Aries – Be kind to their enemies. Display no passion. Act like you don’t like them

Taurus – Spend their money, eat their food, borrow stuff, don’t return it, and tell them to hurry. Change the objects around their house when they are not looking; just move everything a few inches from their normal spot.

Gemini-Bore them to tears with long monologues about your emotional life. Don’t talk to them at all. Monopolize them at a party so they can’t move about and talk to anyone else.

Cancer – insult their mothers. Criticize their homes; warn them that they might lose their jobs or that a highway is going to be built running through their house.

Leo-Teach them something that they do not know about. Ignore them. Forget to introduce them. Chuckle at their taste.

Virgo-Whine a lot. Mess up their homes, wreck their schedules, rip off the box tops, lose the cap to the toothpaste. Smell bad.

Libra-Say “It’s up to you” a lot. Take them to ugly places. Act gross in public. Wipe your nose on your sleeve in full view. Criticize their mates. Refuse to argue with them.

Scorpio-Ask personal questions. Know too much. Be more successful than they are and don’t brag about it; it kills them.

Sagittarius-Give them lots of responsibility. Travel more than they do. Point out their lack of realism in their philosophies. Invite them to bogus functions. Make them wear clothes they hate.

Capricorn-You organize everything-they fell useless. Remind them of their lowly position. Embarrass them in public.

Aquarius-show off. Get personal and intimate. Insist they phone thirteen times a day to inform you of their exact movements. Take them for granted.

Pisces-Tell them to get a grip on themselves, that they are wallowing in self-pity. Meet them in bright, noisy, crowded places like the underground or Time Square.

I can relate to the Leo – Its very rude not to provide introductions when meeting others.

Input anyone? I love the wit.

- De

deanna

I have 3 copies of this book! I just had to share some of her cleverness. I hope its okay that I put an excerpt from her book on this site. I will put a link to Amazon in case if anyone is interesting in purchasing her book, its in stock – it wasn’t before.

http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Stargazers-Notebook-Making-Astrology/dp/1892881268/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1195911747&sr=8-1

Secrets from a Stargazer's Notebook: Making Astrology Work for You (Paperback)
by Debbi Kempton Smith (Author)

- De

ckr1

Hi ,
I don't know much about copyright infringment but as long as you are crediting the author and as well as putting the link up for her book I doubt she would be upset.
I can honestly say this is the book that started it all for me, close to twenty years ago.
I was given a copy by a client of mine. So very sad as the year before he had tried to commit suicide because of a girl.
He took an overdose and then was fighting for his life for nearly two weeks
after which he had suffered irepairable nerve damage and became almost paraplegic...
Maybe he decided to learn Astrology to search for answers etc.
Anyway it was out of print for a while but then Debbi re printed and it has sold loads and loads ,she has got a wonderful way of writing!
I am such a novice at Astrology but this book really helps me understand a lot about how to interpret and make sense of Houses/Planets/Signs etc.
The reading I got was really good but I am still waiting for the Guy she thought was there for me ,still can't win em all!

Ckr1

Don't look back, there is no future in it...

mdinaz

LOL, I can relate. Not just by sun sign, but by Moon and ASC too. I have Taurus rising, and I hate it when people move stuff around and eat everything without replacing it. I have Leo Moon, and don't like to be ignored or not included. I have Gemini Sun, and really boring people irritate the **** out of me. I have to disagree with one thing tho - at least I'm not sure about it - most Libras I know, or people who have a lot of Libra, HATE to argue and don't like disagreement or confrontation. So if you want to annoy them, disagree with them on just about everything. The rest is pretty accurate, I say.

gaer

mdinaz said:
I have to disagree with one thing tho - at least I'm not sure about it - most Libras I know, or people who have a lot of Libra, HATE to argue and don't like disagreement or confrontation. So if you want to annoy them, disagree with them on just about everything. The rest is pretty accurate, I say.
I wish I had read this earlier. First, this thread was very funny, a good laugh for the day before Christmas.

And with Sun and Moon in Libra, I don't like disagreement or confrontation. I dislike both so much that when someone forces or tricks into losing my temper, usually a relationship is destroyed. :)