2 planets in first? Has my ex left his job...again

cassanra

My ex-husband left his job of 10 years and went back to truck driving in August. I had a hell of a time getting my child support started with this company and about the time it finally got started he quit. He started woring for another company and I got everything rolling....again...and thought whew maybe we can have a clear path now of stable income. Then he called a few weeks ago and told me he had quit that 10 days prior. He said he had gone back to the company he started with. I re-sent in the paper work and by my calculation I should have a child support check deposited this week but it is not there. I have tried to call him 2x but his cell phone says 'he is not accepting calls at this time" I pulled up the chart:
He is moon and in his 5th house of pleasure? or children? Holidays?
Venus rules his 10th and is in my first or his 7th?
Moon is not in aspect to venus nor is it in any of venus dignities.
Moon is in jupiters rule and jupiter is in my first house or his 7th.
Moon has accidental dignity in 11th and essential dignity in its face but is under the sun beams...weak.
Saturn, me, also rules 2nd house?
Saturn has essential dignity in its term but is in the 8th of fear, loss.
Does saturn trining venus in the first imply money from his work will arrive in 4 days? or some such? am I just freaking out and he is on holiday etc?
I am not sure what Jupiter in the 1st implies? It rules his 5th and my 11th and it rules his 6th and my 12th. As moon is in the rule of 6th? does that imply he is continuing to work.
The moon is going to square saturn here shortly. Saturn in his 2nd implies worry about income? So maybe he has not quit his yet though I will get the a check he is not going to be happy with his job again? I do not understand the two planets in my first and what that implies.
If I look to the 10th or 4th from his house it is ruled by mars which is combust with merc and the moon is also under the sun beams. Does this imply his finances (sun) are strong right now?
Planets in the first...what do they mean?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_21_diurnal_hr.56271.5916.gif
    astro_2gw_21_diurnal_hr.56271.5916.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 20

archergirl

What exactly are you asking: whether he has left his job again (it looks like he has, from what you've said), or whether you'll get the child support from him?

AG:)

cassanra

If he has left his job that means I will not get the money or if he worked a short while then I will get a check and then nada.
Where did you see that he has left? just curious
and I thought it might be positive that venus and jupiter are in my house....not so?
The question is has he left his job...again.

cassanra

WEll okay...I need the child support whether he is working or not so I guess the bottom line is will I get my child support but since that is connected to his working or not then well... it is the same argument.
Will he pay me the child support?

cassanra

If I follow the rules of horary, because the moon does not aspect the job venus then there is not aspect=no job. As moon is going to square saturn from the 8th the verifies that negative relationship between him and his finances or me. Is that the simple run down?
Still what would the venus in the 1st house imply?