Is anyone else feeling the Mercury retrograde?

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
I dunno if it's the Mercury retrograde to blame here... but for some reason I'm having more difficulty than usual with writing and speaking, ESPECIALLY the writing part.

Speaking of which, my mind is usually spontaneous under normal circumstances. I could easily think of what to write quite effortlessly and naturally, but as of lately I've been having this annoying "writer's block" that makes me want to bang my head on the keyboard until it breaks into pieces. In fact, putting my ideas/thoughts into words is somehow a much harder task now. Like, I could be sitting there for more than half an hour and still can't put my ideas into the exact words. Even constructing a paragraph makes my brain hurt.

You know what? Words are stupid. I prefer other types of communication such as drawing and music. At least it's more straightforward and to the point. :smile:

Last edited:

RisingSag

The ***** came out of my eye glasses on one side. I had no contact lenses. Luckily I was able to repair it successfully. I also wrote a professional document, and when I saved it into pdf form all text vanished.
That was in one day. So far!

JUPITERASC

I dunno if it's the Mercury retrograde to blame here... but for some reason I'm having more difficulty than usual with writing and speaking, ESPECIALLY the writing part.

Speaking of which, my mind is usually spontaneous under normal circumstances. I could easily think of what to write quite effortlessly and naturally, but as of lately I've been having this annoying "writer's block" that makes me want to bang my head on the keyboard until it breaks into pieces. In fact, putting my ideas/thoughts into words is somehow a much harder task now. Like, I could be sitting there for more than half an hour and still can't put my ideas into the exact words. Even constructing a paragraph makes my brain hurt.

You know what? Words are stupid. I prefer other types of communication such as drawing and music. At least it's more straightforward and to the point. :smile:
Demonstration by the MERCURY RETROGRADE MASTER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5I4oqFNxvM :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
LOL. Good one, JA.

2zeywcl.gif

Live footage of Mercury going RX right there^

Blaze

Account Closed
Mars has been moonwalking for awhile now. He's even got grandpa watching him. Venus told him to beat it earlier. She only likes strong independent planets.

deanna

Yes..Taurus here..I lost my cell phone twice today.
I am also looking for a new job because my contract is up.
Retro Mercury is sitting right in my 6th house..trine my Virgo mc..so I am not sure what is going to happen. :pinched:
And oh yeah also throw in retro Mars and Saturn in my first house...and the fact I will have no job come May 18th..uggh

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
This Mercury RX isn't that bad, actually. So far, nothing much has been happening. Must be thanks to Mercury's dispositor. Praise Venus~

Nothing beats last years RX in Gemini though. That was some major shizz. :crying:

Dubyadude1986

Mercury in Gemini is considered the master of communication in some charts. Interesting, figured that would be better. Retrograde must be disaster of communication...

I remember last year.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
I got back to back calls yesterday from two friends whom I haven't talked to for at least three months.

Today I got a surprise check for $2.75 in mail - a rebate check on a detergent product I bought in June of last year.

A couple of days ago, I found two pieces of mail in our box for someone who doesn't live anywhere near our house - probably about 3 blocks away. I hemmed and hawed "should I walk a few blocks and stick it in their mailbox or just put it in our mailbox for re-pick up "not at this address" - I decided to walk over and put it in their box and when I got there, I saw that the house was moved-out and contractors were inside working on it. So I left the mail in the box anyway and walked back home.

My favorite Vintage lighter cap broke for good last night.

My son's car got stolen yesterday and he asked me to send out an APB for him to his his friends in the L.A. area - so I did - and about six of them came back 'undeliverable - Damon'. So I had to recheck the email addresses and send them again.

Over the weekend, I got a wrong number call on my cell phone and when I told the person that they had the wrong number, they kept insisting it was the right number and repeated it to me over again the number, which they obviously had written down wrong (elderly gentleman) and even after hanging up, he called my number two times again.

I also found a stray photo sometime last week, one that I had been looking to find over past few months.

Mercury is retrograding in my 10th house, back toward a trine to my natal Jupiter 6th and back toward a square to my natal Mercury in 7th.

Last edited:

Flapjacks

God, whenever it goes retrograde I do much better. Can't it be retro all the time?

Last week I suddenly figured out how speak in such a way that people can understand me through shitty phone connections and bad hearing and poor listening. I don't have to repeat myself five-hundred times while making calls at work.

This is how it usually goes:

"Hi, this is Flapjacks. I'm calling from [company]. May I speak with Kristi (or whomever)?"

"WHAT? THERE IS NO FLAPJACKS HERE."

-or-

"Hi, this is Flapjacks. [...]"

"[...] Oh, what was your name again?"

"Flapjacks."

"Ok, thanks Waffles!" [hang up]

The trick is to act like Mercury is retrograde, and speak suuuuuper slow and with careful articulation to let words sink in. I naturally want to do stuff quick all the time, including talking (Gem Ascendant, I guess). Slowing down the pace to match the person I'm speaking with is hard for me (especially with cold calling or leaving messages). This will probably only work as long as Mercury is retrograde because people tend to listen more carefully, I think. :crying:

I'm also extremely popular on social media right now. Go figure.

AppLeo

Yes, I've noticed Mercury retrograde. This entire week has been pretty random and confusing than other ones.

Kitchy

Banned
Flapjacks -

Is your natal Mercury retrograde? There is a general belief that when Merc is retro by transit, the natal Merc retro'ians tend to be at the height of their game.