Is my neighbor interested in me?

summer92

I met him at a social event,and while we seemed to get on well and he seems like a really nice guy,I'm not sure if I'm misreading his signals for something else.

I'm not sure if I should take him to be the 3rd or the 7th house.Will someone please help me and read it and let me know what house he is?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_does_he_crush_hp.5246.2508.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_does_he_crush_hp.5246.2508.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 29

Cypocryphy

Hey Summer:

I see the dilemma. Since he's your neighbor, it would make sense to look at the 3rd house, but then again, you wonder if he's a love mate, leading you to the seventh. I don't think it is either of these houses. Rather, I see it as the 5th house because this is the beginning of a romantic adventure (potentially).

Answer: Yes. He is interested in you.

Analysis: (This might be quick because I just awoke.) Since you are represented by the Sun, it's suitable that the Sun is placed in the house of neighbors. The Moon, as a full moon waning, had its last aspect with the Sun, which was in the 3rd house, thus this is very much oriented around your neighbor. The Moon is also moving into the eighth house, so there will be sexual emotions in the future.

Your neighbor is represented by Jupiter, which is forming a trine with your Sun, obviously a favorable circumstance with the Sun. Jupiter is in the house of friendship, another auspicious sign, showing that he is or will be a friend of yours. Your co-significator is Venus, and though it does not make any aspects with the significators, it does show the nature of the situation: romance. If there were more aspects, I would say this is written in stone, but with the trine alone, I will just say the door is clearly open for the both of you.

Summary: Overall, it is a positive outcome to your question.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

summer92

Thank you so much Cypocryphy! I was just keen to know if he was interested,and his words and body language made me think that he was way too keen in me.I see him as a friend and not as a romantic potential.He's a lovely guy and has offered to help us all in a chore and I will be cooking him a meal as a token of thank you.

He seemed very keen,but since I'm not interested,I might have to back out a bit and make it clear if any advances are made (still hung up on a guy who doesn't live in the same country as me anymore).