Antiscia

theV

with anti-vertex sometime you feel comfortable and sense of familiarity and ease whil it's the opposite with the vertex person,you see him as new and diffrent from you,sometimes we try to ignore the vertex person and push him away but as the same time we are irresistably attracted to him like we need something from him,we need the way he is,we want his trait and personality.

The vertex/anti vertex are pretty much like the node,we feel better and familiar with the anti-vertex (south node) person despite they could be our enemy and held us back,while we feel akward towards the the vertex person like his something new to us

theV

I have met many Leo Sun/Moon that I don't like. With Scorpio Sun, Leo sign is actually the contra antisicia sign of my Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto, also being a Virgo rising, Leo is in my 12th cusp.

I don't think contra antiscion of Vertex is anti vertex.

My contra antiscion is libra 20 degree and it's wierd when my contra antiscion is close to my north node which is in 26 degree libra,I haven't met yet a 20 dgeree libra.

my vertex is in saggy and my antivertex is in gemini with antiscia it's like my vertex is in capricorn and antivertex is in cancer