Another Will I get the Job Horary

FireNwater

Hi, I have an interview for another job on Monday. Wondering if I will get it. This horary has my significator Mars in Cancer about to enter Leo and meeting up with Mercury when it retrogrades in Leo. Mercury is the significator for the job. Is this a prohibition or what exactly does the sign change mean? And Merc retro? Please help. Thanks!

P.s. also noticed the Moon in the same degree as the NN? Is this a good sign?

20fu7wo.jpg

Last edited:

FireNwater

Actually, looking at this again, it looks like the Moon is prohibited by Saturn. Because the Moon would make a translation of light from Mars to Merc but Saturn prohibits this from happening. Maybe this shows an opportunity after an obstacle. What do you guys think??

Maybe this job turns me down but another opportunity after this one works out. I have a friend who works in HR who has told me she would try to get me a job with her company, but I haven't heard from her in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I would say you have a chance to get it. Venus as ruler of DC and of work house 6th -inconjuncts Pluto as ruler of AC in 2nd house- financial income. Venus is in 8th- house of contracts.

Go there good verbally prepared as well as with documents you take with you and show yourself conventional and reliable. Try to listen also to your intution- a quinkunx asks for being creative in a certain moment.

Good luck to you- I keep fingers crossed :smile:

Cadillac

Mars and mercury are going To be in conjonction in the 9th house. But ,mercury is going retrograde. They might reconsider your candidacy. 11th house libra, and venus in gemini... about To enter cancer and making a sextile To uranus. Now, the moon your co ruler in his exaltation in 6th house taurus, making a trine To saturn and pluto in your 2nd or 3rd house,by the way both planets are retrograde.

FireNwater

I would say you have a chance to get it. Venus as ruler of DC and of work house 6th -inconjuncts Pluto as ruler of AC in 2nd house- financial income. Venus is in 8th- house of contracts.

Go there good verbally prepared as well as with documents you take with you and show yourself conventional and reliable. Try to listen also to your intution- a quinkunx asks for being creative in a certain moment.

Good luck to you- I keep fingers crossed :smile:

Thanks! I will be prepared.

FireNwater

Mars and mercury are going To be in conjonction in the 9th house. But ,mercury is going retrograde. They might reconsider your candidacy. 11th house libra, and venus in gemini... about To enter cancer and making a sextile To uranus. Now, the moon your co ruler in his exaltation in 6th house taurus, making a trine To saturn and pluto in your 2nd or 3rd house,by the way both planets are retrograde.

Yes,I was thinking it might be some kind of reconsideration for, if not this job, one of the ones I have applied to. Thanks for your analysis!

Last edited:

FireNwater

I pulled three tarot cards asking if I will get this job. I pulled Ace of Cups reversed for the first card. Two of Cups upright for the second card. And Three of pentacles upright for the third card. It looks good to me. But I'm not getting my hopes up. The job market is really tough right now!

Last edited:

FireNwater

I actually don't think I will get an offer for this job. There is no reception between my significator and the job. If there were going to be an offer, I would expect to see receptions. And like I said, the Moon is blocked by Saturn. Saturn rules H3- communication/interview. I might bomb it.

FireNwater

Like I said, my friend said she would help me get a job with her company, a different company than the one I'm doing the interview with on Monday. I spoke with her yesterday and she said she thinks she can get me on with them.

It is so frustrating looking for a job!

rafaella

Mars and Mercury conjunction happens only after sign change and Mercury having to become stationary and then retrograde... this is not a yes.

I'm not seeing a job offer. Moon applies to Saturn rx, probably a rejection. Sorry.

FireNwater

Mars and Mercury conjunction happens only after sign change and Mercury having to become stationary and then retrograde... this is not a yes.

I'm not seeing a job offer. Moon applies to Saturn rx, probably a rejection. Sorry.

Thanks. It's okay...rejection is part of the process. I don't think it looks good either. I mentioned Moon/Saturn. Its hard to see your own charts objectively so I appreciate the feedback

FireNwater

I had the interview today. I feel like it went well overall, but it was only my second interview and there were one or two questions I was unprepared for. It depends on how stiff my competition is on whether I will get it.

I went ahead and pulled up another horary asking when I'll get a job. What do you guys think about this one?

23kt8nk.jpg

FireNwater

Got a job today. I can't believe it. That Moon/Venus conjunction perfected in two days. I figured it would be two weeks or two months. That was fast, wow!

FireNwater

It's a different job than the one I asked about in that first chart.

It's the job my friend set me up with.

Last edited: